Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Be a Farmer in Myrtle Glen

Thumbs Up Come see our beautiful farms!

myrtleglenmouse1.jpg
    tag: #RJRCYVQ

Myrtle Glen is a medium-sized, friendly neighborhood with active, daily players.

We welcome English speaking players from around the globe and of all ages, as long as they are polite and can act in an adult-like manner.
    Daily players are preferred, but life happens, so play when you have time, it is a game and it's supposed to be fun!

We ask you to follow the game chat so as not to miss any announcements, have fun and play stress-free. We also have a private Facebook group we encourage our farmers to join for discussing derby strategies.

About the Derby: Our Derby team is in the Champion League and plans to stay there. Most derby weeks the team requires 9 x 315+ tasks. We will never ask you to purchase a task but we ask our farmers to opt out of derby if they think they won't be able to finish the required tasks in that week.
    We also welcome non-derby players to join Myrtle Glen :-)

If interested, please send a forum private message to Maymac
    Last edited by Eturtle; May 4th, 2019 at 11:28 PM. Reason: keeping it up to date

Hello

I was looking to join a neighborhood like yours, I am level72, town 21.
    i like the fact that it would not matter if I am not very chatty, could be at times but not all the time.
    I am located in the Caribbean.
    I see that your groups Is Full right now
    i am interested if you have an opening
    Kind regards
    Mariana

I have sent you a message :-)
    Happily Farming in Myrtle Glen, come join us :-)
    **..* Eturtle's Farm (#VVCGQJGJ) 162, Town 51 `*`..**

Fresh Spawn
    I want to join, but I'm level 36 😣

Myrtle Glen is looking for new farmers to join us. We are a stress-free neighborhood, but our derby players are taking the derby serious. So, we welcome farmers with different interests, derby enthusiasts AND farmers not interested in derby as well as town players :-)
    The Rule is simple: no derby - must be opted out!

Hi... may I know the age range in this hood ?? And min task for joining derby ? Thanks 😊

Hi Angelainge, I never asked for the age of our farmers, any age is welcome as long as they are polite and can act in an adult like manner.

If you are interested to join, please send me a private message and we can talk more :-)
    Last edited by Eturtle; February 26th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.

Hi Myrtle Glen farmers! I'm a level 59 (town 13), looking for a courteous, friendly NH to join long-term. I don't usually participate in Derby, but happy to do 9 tasks over 300 every so often. I live in Australia, at the bottom of a pretty island called Tasmania. I'd love to join if there is room!

Kind regards,
    The Fox Sanctuary

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi fox, you are very welcome to Myrtle Glen, we do have some members who don't do the derby. We are open today so check us out.

Hi Maymac,
    Thanks! Have sent an invite request. Looking forward to enjoying the game with you all!
    Kind regards,
    The Fox Sanctuary