Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 1st Ever Fan Fiction Competition!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

1st Ever Fan Fiction Competition!

Hey Clashers,

It's the first ever (but hopefully not the last) Clash of Clans Fan Fiction Competition. Submit a short (500 words or less) creative writing piece, essay, fiction, or poetry, in response to the prompt below and you could win 2000 gems.

How to enter: Post your response here as a reply. DO NOT post your response on Facebook or another subforum. Entries not posted here will not be reviewed. Entries posted here will be reviewed and our 2,000 gem winner will be announced tomorrow. Submissions will be judged based on their originality, creativity, hilarity and clashiness. Mods and Supercell employees will pick a winner.

The Prompt:

Goblins: Resource hungry, or just misunderstood?

Go to town folks. Have fun and be creative. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Rules
    - Must be in response to the prompt
    - Must not exceed 500 words
    - Must be posted as a reply to this thread
    - Only one winner will be selected

Why a Fan Fiction Contest you ask?

- For fun!
    - To Give Away Sparkly Gems
    - Because this inspired us: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...village+maiden

Steve / Supercell
    Brand Marketing

Stop what you're doing and read these now:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

The Hungry Goblins

Being the second to post here,
    is like second deployment after barbarian, archers, and giants,
    all are just like meat balls,
    to be bombard and zapped away,
    after all the defences are clear out,
    sneaky GOBLINS is on its way,
    golds and elixirs and dark elixirs splashing out,
    the chief came out with his / her evil laugh.

Becareful with you wall placement,
    one tiny hole can cause bankruptcy,
    lovely GOBLINS is on its way,
    golds and elixirs and dark elixirs splashing out,

If your mortar and wizard tower was not upgraded,
    two Hundreds GOBLINS will be scary,
    they sweep you off fast and furiously,
    three star with tons of trophies are awaiting,

GOBLINS are a must in every battle...
    GOBLINS are the best in every battle...
    GO...GO...GO...GOBLINS!!!!
    <EVIL LAUGH>
    Last edited by Dexterhau; May 29th, 2013 at 10:44 AM.

Fresh Spawn

Talking Clan Wars :)

I wonder if I can not have an idea of the war as a result of wars between the Clans will be undergoing spoils of war and as a result of these wars is entered with a stone, the stone I wonder how can we win, and I wonder if I can win this opinion piece for the contest will be the subject of a separate wonder everyone plenty of good games trophies

Dodolar = Dodo )

Fresh Spawn

Cool okay.

All right, I'm italian I don't speak english perfectly, I didn't really get what's to do. Anyways,

Goblins are like little green criminals, mafious who like to steal. Growing up, they get more and more into their job, at level 5 they become bosses and get a red mohawk. They take up an eternity to train, but when they get in the field they suck up resources like no one else does. If you let them smoke some good purple weed like rage spell, they become even more thirsty of $$$. They run like they've got some pepper in the butt, no one can stop them. When a deposit is inside of walls, they get soo angry, they break walls at speed light. As they like to say, "GET THAT MONEY!" dawg!

Goblin's swag

-- Clan: ITALIA, Name: Riccardo, Current Level: 72
    Last edited by Riccardo; May 29th, 2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Adding infos.

Goblins have nightmares too

Do you think that we are evil beings?
    Do you think we want to scare you and the other villagers?
    No, we are not evil monsters.
    We are clearly victims.
    To be honest we are more scared than you are!
    Trust me, arrows, cannon balls, hidden lightning bolts, now what's this?
    An inferno beam!?!?
    Are you kidding me?
    I want to live.
    I have a family, i got 10 ugly kids, just like their mom.
    Perfect little monsters.
    We are forced to serve the Goblin King.
    He is ruthless and barbaric, they should call him the Barbarian Goblin.
    He eats us if we don't bring him resources.
    Help us!
    Don't shoot at us!
    Goblins have nightmares too...

Definitely misunderstood. Goblins just need to get money first first so they can buy metal teeth because unlike other troops they don't have any weapons of magical powers.

Misunderstood sufferer

To be resources hungry means that all you ever think about are resources. If you were really resource hungry you would need to have a pretty good reason, right?
    Goblins are just misunderstood folk who do not understand what they live for they are programmed with one simple purpose to steal. They are strong and fierce but they are never seen in any other way other than resource hungry. They destroy the resources and then their real might and power are shown.

Charlie and his friends are all goblins they steal and steal all the time but one day Charlie starts to wonder what happens when all the resources are gone. He tells his friends and they just laugh at him. 'What are you not resource hungry?'

He was resource hungry but his imagination was even stronger. So one long day after getting resources left right and centre they came along a village it was him and 179 other misunderstood goblins. They attacked and attacked, and then suddenly all the resources were gone and what did they do they let their full force and power out and destroyed they whole village in record time.

Goblins are stronger, faster and mightier than you could ever think, but they are really just misunderstood creatures that never get to show their full ability.

Thanks for reading story by bennie level 52 of clan AP II

Fresh Spawn

Clash of clans

All right, I'm italian I don't speak english perfectly, I didn't really get what's to do. Anyways,

Goblins are like little green criminals, mafious who like to steal. Growing up, they get more and more into their job, at level 5 they become bosses and get a red mohawk. They take up an eternity to train, but when they get in the field they suck up resources like no one else does. If you let them smoke some good purple weed like rage spell, they become even more thirsty of $$$. They run like they've got some pepper in the butt, no one can stop them. When a deposit is inside of walls, they get soo angry, they break walls at speed light. As they like to say, "GET THAT MONEY!" dawg!

I am realy want to win the germs i hope that i ll win😄

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb goblin

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Clashers,

It's the first ever (but hopefully not the last) Clash of Clans Fan Fiction Competition. Submit a short (500 words or less) creative writing piece, essay, fiction, or poetry, in response to the prompt below and you could win 2000 gems.

How to enter: Post your response here as a reply. DO NOT post your response on Facebook or another subforum. Entries not posted here will not be reviewed. Entries posted here will be reviewed and our 2,000 gem winner will be announced tomorrow. Submissions will be judged based on their originality, creativity, hilarity and clashiness. Mods and Supercell employees will pick a winner.

The Prompt:

Goblins: Resource hungry, or just misunderstood?

Go to town folks. Have fun and be creative. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Rules
    - Must be in response to the prompt
    - Must not exceed 500 words
    - Must be posted as a reply to this thread
    - Only one winner will be selected

Why a Fan Fiction Contest you ask?

- For fun!
    - To Give Away Sparkly Gems
    - Because this inspired us: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...village+maiden

goblin are resource maniac, thats why there color turns green cause they grab all even they are hurt they still target the things they want to steal. event it is poisoned haha thats why they turn color green