Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Help, Undeserved ban

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5

    Help, Undeserved ban

    Hello,I'm a clash of clan player, my pseudo in game is Desabram, a lvl 84 and TH 8.
    I was on holidays without clash and I came back yesterday to find that I just got banned from the game for using a bot, thing that I never done.
    After a little investigation, I found out that my little brother found a bot online that he wanted to tried, but using it on his account was too dangerous. So he simply haked MY clash of clan to get his abomination running to see if I will get banned or not, and of course I did.
    It's a bit ironic since I'm hating any types of dishonest behaviour in online games, I've been on clash of clan for more than 6 month, playing it 3 hours a day minimum, farming and attacking on clan wars. Everything I had accomplish in the game was only due to my effort and my time.
    The bot was implanted on my account without my authorization nor my consent, I didn't even needed it as my TH8 was maxed and only needed to pass 9. I farm more resources than I need and my workers are always busy.

    Can anybody help me with this? I really don't want to loose my progression for this....
    Does anyone know how to get my account back or how to contact the administrator ?(I've tried the ingame assistance message but didn't get any answers)
    Thanks you a lot !

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Desabram View Post
    Hello,I'm a clash of clan player, my pseudo in game is Desabram, a lvl 84 and TH 8.
    I was on holidays without clash and I came back yesterday to find that I just got banned from the game for using a bot, thing that I never done.
    After a little investigation, I found out that my little brother found a bot online that he wanted to tried, but using it on his account was too dangerous. So he simply haked MY clash of clan to get his abomination running to see if I will get banned or not, and of course I did.
    It's a bit ironic since I'm hating any types of dishonest behaviour in online games, I've been on clash of clan for more than 6 month, playing it 3 hours a day minimum, farming and attacking on clan wars. Everything I had accomplish in the game was only due to my effort and my time.
    The bot was implanted on my account without my authorization nor my consent, I didn't even needed it as my TH8 was maxed and only needed to pass 9. I farm more resources than I need and my workers are always busy.

    Can anybody help me with this? I really don't want to loose my progression for this....
    Does anyone know how to get my account back or how to contact the administrator ?(I've tried the ingame assistance message but didn't get any answers)
    Thanks you a lot !
    Why do you believe the ban is undeserved The account is your responsibility The rules were broken. You got banned. Next time protect your account.

  3. #3
    Centennial Club Arasein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Leading the "Overused Illuminati Department Joke" Department of the Illuminati.
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Desabram View Post
    Hello,I'm a clash of clan player, my pseudo in game is Desabram, a lvl 84 and TH 8.
    I was on holidays without clash and I came back yesterday to find that I just got banned from the game for using a bot, thing that I never done.
    After a little investigation, I found out that my little brother found a bot online that he wanted to tried, but using it on his account was too dangerous. So he simply haked MY clash of clan to get his abomination running to see if I will get banned or not, and of course I did.
    It's a bit ironic since I'm hating any types of dishonest behaviour in online games, I've been on clash of clan for more than 6 month, playing it 3 hours a day minimum, farming and attacking on clan wars. Everything I had accomplish in the game was only due to my effort and my time.
    The bot was implanted on my account without my authorization nor my consent, I didn't even needed it as my TH8 was maxed and only needed to pass 9. I farm more resources than I need and my workers are always busy.

    Can anybody help me with this? I really don't want to loose my progression for this....
    Does anyone know how to get my account back or how to contact the administrator ?(I've tried the ingame assistance message but didn't get any answers)
    Thanks you a lot !
    1. How could we know you didn't just use the bot yourself and are lying about it?
    2. Your account is your responsibility.
    3. Contact Costumer Assistance. They will reply within a few days.

  4. #4
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    Simply because I do not have any link with the main reason of the ban, which is using a bot.
    My account was well protected, my brother used a log to get my email password to get my clash , it's not like I gave my password away.
    I understand why I was banned, but since I have nothing to do with it as I do not controled the account during the time of the wrongdoing, I think I don't diserve a ban for something I couldn't prevent

  5. #5
    Official Cat Pic Guy THNSUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Catlantis
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Desabram View Post
    Simply because I do not have any link with the main reason of the ban, which is using a bot.
    My account was well protected, my brother used a log to get my email password to get my clash , it's not like I gave my password away.
    I understand why I was banned, but since I have nothing to do with it as I do not controled the account during the time of the wrongdoing, I think I don't diserve a ban for something I couldn't prevent

    If they gave you your account back then every time someone got banned for anything they would say their brother did it......

    I'm not sure why you can't prevent your family from getting into your device and playing your game.... May be time for a family meeting.
    Amoooozing Signature by ClashOfHolmes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Wish you could milk my goats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNuggets View Post
    I reported myself to supercell.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Desabram View Post
    Simply because I do not have any link with the main reason of the ban, which is using a bot.
    My account was well protected, my brother used a log to get my email password to get my clash , it's not like I gave my password away.
    I understand why I was banned, but since I have nothing to do with it as I do not controled the account during the time of the wrongdoing, I think I don't diserve a ban for something I couldn't prevent

    I am sorry about that but using the excuse "It was my brother" may not work since there is no way to prove that and anyone can easily lie to get out of the ban (not saying you are lying)


    But atleast this proves Supercell actually does something to bot users.

  7. #7
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    Sure.. But it's really frustrating to be in my position all I want is to clash with my account.
    And He didn't take my device, he ha cked my gmail to put my account on pc, so it's more than just your usual family troll

    The only positive stuff is that supercell is finally punishing bot users, even if I do not find much cases like me (just a message "You've been ban -bot", harsly cold)
    Anyway thank you for your answer, it didn't help much but I hope the support will get to me soon !

  8. #8
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    Also, is their an other way to contact supercell other than by the ingame support? Every mail I sent gave me an automatic response telling me to contact the support in game ^^
    Also don't worry for my "excuse", their is evidence such has my farm compositon, connection time, and connection device that can prove my innocence if I'm able to contact the admin ! (well, at least I hope so)

  9. #9
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    776
    Quote Originally Posted by Desabram View Post
    Simply because I do not have any link with the main reason of the ban, which is using a bot.
    My account was well protected, my brother used a log to get my email password to get my clash , it's not like I gave my password away.
    I understand why I was banned, but since I have nothing to do with it as I do not controled the account during the time of the wrongdoing, I think I don't diserve a ban for something I couldn't prevent
    A log you say? What did he do ask you what your password was and then write it down in his "log"?

    Lol you clearly deserved the ban. Hopefully it was permanent.

  10. #10
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    Sorry i'm not english ^^ Log is a shortcut for software in french !

    So much aggressiveness tho x)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •