Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: █♜♞♛ HYRULE KNIGHTS ♛♞♜█ Mastermind's WAR-focused, fun & active, TH7-TH10 clan!

Lightbulb █♜♞♛ HYRULE KNIGHTS ♛♞♜█ Mastermind's WAR-focused, fun & active, TH7-TH10 clan!

Hello everyone! Thank you for checking out our clan recruitment page! My name is Mastermind (you may know me from the Quests idea from these forums) and I am the founder of the clan Hyrule Knights. The clan was created over 2 years ago in December of 2012, and since then we have been growing strong to the point we are at now: a very well-respected clan amongst the community. What started out as a family and friends clan turned into a clan that has become like a second family, and I can say from first-hand experience, it is awesome! People who want to explore other clans always come back, saying there is nothing like it.

We have an active, mature, fun, and solid group of serious players of all ages, backgrounds, countries, and levels. We treat this game as a game and not a job. Many clans, including many inferior clans require members to play and donate an extraordinary amount, but we all have lives. We realize that life comes first, but we enjoy playing together and getting to know each other better as a family of like-minded people. With that said, we are very serious about winning wars (our focus), and we do them 2 days a week (what we have found the be the best balance of not being too many, but not being too few).

Clan website: tinyurl.com/hyrulewebsite

As you can see in the graphic, we have 2 clans: the Hyrule Knights and the Hyrule Rangers. Hyrule Rangers is the feeder clan to the Hyrule Knights. If you want to join the Hyrule Knights, you must first join the Hyrule Rangers. That is where we teach all our new recruits the Hyrule way. If you are TH6 you can join them but you won't be able to move up to the Knights until at least TH7. If you are good at wars, active, and the leaders of the Rangers give the Knights the go-ahead, you could move up to the Knights as soon as 1 war. We usually prefer at least 1-2 weeks, but it has happened multiple times in the past that people move up quicker, or sometimes longer depending on skill level, openings in main, etc.

Think of the Rangers almost as an audition process. That doesn't mean the Rangers aren't great as their own clan because they are! If you are a high TH wanting to join the Knights, you still have to join the Rangers. They will tell us if you are ready to play with the big boys. Just make sure you tell them you are interested in moving up to the knights as fast as possible. I'll explain later the best way to quickly move up, and the Knights contact info to message us directly in the main clan.

Like I said in the introduction, the Hyrule Knights (and Hyrule Rangers) are more than just a clan. We are like a family! We talk in clan chat, we get to know everyone on a personal level, we know a lot about each other, we goof off and joke around but keep it respectful, and we have been together for a long time. We want you to become a part of the family! People of all backgrounds, ages, genders, ethnicities, and countries are welcome!

We have several over 40 members, and we have several under 16 members, although most are in the 16-30 range. Heck, we even let Shawn the Great (the dude at the bottom left with the flower) in the clan! If we accept him, anyone is welcome as long as you are nice and mature (inside joke with Shawn hehe). All the pictures above were taken from our clan website/forums where our members write an introduction post to tell us a little bit about themselves. You can find those at tinyurl.com/hyrulepeople.

The first thing you need to do once joining is go to tinyurl.com/hyrules and read all the rules, then sign the bottom that you read them. That will cover everything. They are very easy to follow!

We do have some rules though that everyone must follow. First and foremost, you must be a decent person. No mean-spirited people are allowed in the clan! Our ot
    her rules are very easy to follow. We only require 300 donations a league, which is way lower than most inferior clans even. Most donated in the several hundreds-thousands however, so we just set the 300 number to show that you are somewhat active. All the rules are pretty self explanatory in the graphic above, but we also don't give our elder or co-leader easily. You have to earn it. Clans that give it freely don't last, and we have been around a LONG time. You earn it by being active, good at wars, helpful, and mature! Elders have the power to allow attacks to happen in wars.

That brings me to an important rule that is not on the graphic: you must ask in clan chat before attacking! We don't have "claiming" bases in effect, but if someone says they want to attack a certain base up to 30-60 minutes before they attack, we will hold it for that person. It is more a common courtsey type thing. So you must ask in clan chat before attacking, and elders/co's will give the go-ahead! They can also help with advice too.

We Clan Wars are our focus. As you can see, we have a very good record (6 of the 7 losses coming vs clans that way outranked us, thanks SC!) We are very serious about winning and very active in clan chat describing strategies, base improvements, and how to win. It really is a fun clan to be in if you like wars. Like mentioned in the introduction, we war twice a week so people don't get burnt out. (UPDATE: during the new clan levels patch, we are warring constantly to push our level up, then we will move down to twice a week again soon). We chose twice a week because we all have lives: school, jobs, family, kids, etc. and those come first. We never want Clash of Clans to feel like a job because then it does not become fun.

We require BOTH attacks in war though. Not attacking really hurts the clan, and we are all about helping the clan in every way possible. We have a section on our website called the Hall of Shame where people's names are written down if they don't attack. We understand real life can get in the way sometimes, so we allow slip ups. We allow 2 missed attacks within 4 wars. If you miss 3 attacks in 4 wars (which means you are missing regularly) you will be kicked. It is very simple to do 4 attacks a week. If you can't handle that, please don't join!

We don't get mad if you fail, and we don't curse you out. We are respectful and give advice. We expect accidents and learning, and we are happy to teach, as we have lots of great attacks and veteran players who are more than happy to help. We require that people attack within their range (+/- 4) unless otherwise stated.

What we want:
    • Players who max out their bases before upgrading to the next TH (non-rushed bases)
    • Comfortable in war, to where you can easily 2 star but hopefully 3 star (TH7-9) bases in your range.
    • Players who can attack decently to very well.
    • Active and hopefully like to talk in clan chat
    • Players who can take advice, who are nice, respectful, and mature
    • Loyal players who are excited to be with us

If you are Liam Neeson, you can join the Knights right away! If you are not Liam Neeson, you have to join the Hyrule Rangers first no matter what. In your request to the Rangers, tell them you read the forum post and would like to join! We want players who are excited to be with us, who have a vigor to play! You can also send me a message by going to tinyurl.com/hyrulewebsite and scrolling to the bottom. You can send me a PM here also, although I don't check here as often as I would like.

For a limited time, we will be warring non-stop to try to quickly get some of the clan perks! We win most of our wars so we should hopefully get there faster than some other clans. Be a part of Hyrule history and go into the legends book by helping us earn these perks! You can brag to all the new Hyrule members in the future that you were there when we leveled up the clan! After a few weeks, we will go back to two wars a week.

The End

We are excited to see you in our clan! If this clan intrigues you, please join today! Write a comment to help move this thread back to the top so others can see it and join as well. We are always recruiting excited, active, good players who want to get better and do well at wars. If that sounds like you, what are you waiting for! Join today
    Last edited by Mastermind; February 28th, 2015 at 06:11 PM.

Mastermind | Level 155 | TH11 |
    Hyrule Knights | 323-75 in Clan Wars
    Clan Leader (Join us!) | Meet the Hyrule Knights! (Introduce Yourself)
    My Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Idea
    My Saved Base Layouts Idea | My In-Game Builder Idea (both now in game!)
    My Player Profile Update Idea

Matermind~
    This is really, really awesome
    Extremely beautiful art work!!!
    Long Live Hyrule Knights!!!

chandler | Lv.104 COC/ Lv.47 BB | TH9/HQ16 | Hyrule Knights(both) | Elder/ Member |
    108-12 in Clan Wars | Clan Leader MASTERMIND | Be Evaluated in:Hyrule Rangers
    CLASH: The new single player(PEKKA is on the move) | New Defence Building Frozen Tower
    BOOM: The Troop Carrier | HIDDEN TROOPS in DUGOUT | ISOLATED FLARE for Different Boat!!

Wow

This clan looks amazing!

The only turn down is the fact that you must join a feeder first. In my experiences, feeders never work out well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHardlineStyle View Post
    Wow

This clan looks amazing!

The only turn down is the fact that you must join a feeder first. In my experiences, feeders never work out well.
    Thanks man! We do it as an audition process, so that people don't join the Knights (main clan) who have no idea how to play (which has happened in past). If you are good, it could only be 1 war in the feeder that you'd have to wait. Lots of clans do this

Mastermind | Level 155 | TH11 |
    Hyrule Knights | 323-75 in Clan Wars
    Clan Leader (Join us!) | Meet the Hyrule Knights! (Introduce Yourself)
    My Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Idea
    My Saved Base Layouts Idea | My In-Game Builder Idea (both now in game!)
    My Player Profile Update Idea

Spreading millennial lingo to baby boomers
    Whoa, I would love to join this clan. If my clan falls apart, I will be sure to check in with HYRULE Knights.

Im just taking up space, aren't I??
    The Task Force Recruiter | The Level Up Reward
    www.hascerflef.com

I need a band in Brawl Stars.
    #YEEEEET

Quote Originally Posted by Hascerflef View Post
    Whoa, I would love to join this clan. If my clan falls apart, I will be sure to check in with HYRULE Knights.

Im just taking up space, aren't I??
    Me too. If it wasn't focused on wars, I would leave my second account there and move the main to Rangers

bleh

Causing the tombstones to appear on the field of battle!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearKiller42 View Post
    Me too. If it wasn't focused on wars, I would leave my second account there and move the main to Rangers
    The focus on wars isn't a big deal and with the new clan lvling system all clans will need to incorporate wars one way or another to get all of the benefits.
    Last edited by GODOFDEATH; February 28th, 2015 at 06:06 PM.
    Free to Play
    Legendary Arena Achieved: April 29 2016
    CR:Level 11 Highest Trophies: 4613
    Avg Card Lvls: 11/8/4/0.45
    Super lightning Bolt: https://tinyurl.com/Superbolt

Hello MM! This is my application for Hyrule Knights (Rangers) clan. I didn't see any formal template, so I decided to make my own based on regular statistics.

IGN:
    MrHardlineStyle

Current Townhall Level:
    I am currently a TH 8, LVL 76

Base Defense Stat:
    Cannons: LVL 9
    Wizard Towers: LVL 4
    Archer Towers: LVL 9
    Air Defense: LVL 5 (WIP)
    Hidden Tesla: LVL 2 (WIP)
    Mortars: LVL 5

Troop Levels:
    Golems: LVL 1
    Pekka: LVL 1 (WIP)
    Dragons: LVL 3
    Balloons: LVL 4
    Archers: LVL 5
    Minions: LVL 2

What I look for:
    I look for a nice, active clan who likes to be social, chatty, and most importantly war hard and win! I use to be in a constant war clan, but now I think that after we push to LVL whatever and go back to two wars, it'll help with the need to farm my base to higher levels.

What I provide:
    I provide a student who's willing to learn and observe tactics while giving advice when need be. I want to excel past everyone else, and want to really become good at this game. I am willing to do whatever nessisary to succeed.

Hero Level:

Barbarian King LVL 8

Causing the tombstones to appear on the field of battle!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MrHardlineStyle View Post
    Hello MM! This is my application for Hyrule Knights (Rangers) clan. I didn't see any formal template, so I decided to make my own based on regular statistics.

IGN:
    MrHardlineStyle

Current Townhall Level:
    I am currently a TH 8, LVL 76

Base Defense Stat:
    Cannons: LVL 9
    Wizard Towers: LVL 4
    Archer Towers: LVL 9
    Air Defense: LVL 5 (WIP)
    Hidden Tesla: LVL 2 (WIP)
    Mortars: LVL 5

Troop Levels:
    Golems: LVL 1
    Pekka: LVL 1 (WIP)
    Dragons: LVL 3
    Balloons: LVL 4
    Archers: LVL 5
    Minions: LVL 2

What I look for:
    I look for a nice, active clan who likes to be social, chatty, and most importantly war hard and win! I use to be in a constant war clan, but now I think that after we push to LVL whatever and go back to two wars, it'll help with the need to farm my base to higher levels.

What I provide:
    I provide a student who's willing to learn and observe tactics while giving advice when need be. I want to excel past everyone else, and want to really become good at this game. I am willing to do whatever nessisary to succeed.

Hero Level:

Barbarian King LVL 8

We would love to have you just send a request to rangers (it may be closed because of war but it will switch to invite only soon) I love the amount of work you put in your application
    Free to Play
    Legendary Arena Achieved: April 29 2016
    CR:Level 11 Highest Trophies: 4613
    Avg Card Lvls: 11/8/4/0.45
    Super lightning Bolt: https://tinyurl.com/Superbolt

This clan looks good

I had jumped around through clans, but none of them had met my standards. You guys obviously look well-built and stable. I decided to make my own clan a few days back and it's been hard building a stable foundation of members for my clan to stand on. Do you guys have some tips to help me. Make a successful clan? - Dragon
    IGN: TheDragon [TH] 8 [CLAN] The 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Strongly recommend TH 1.5. Don't build your cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by boogaloo92COC View Post
    No, max your cannon and Town Hall first before you upgrade the Town Hall. Also try to max your stones and pebbles.