Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: === ClashPub™ - ADULT FARMING & WARS: Official Recruit Thread ===

=== The ClashPub™ Family - Three ADULT Clans Dedicated to Elite Wars ===

Let's keep this short and sweet (no one likes a crazy-long forum post). First off, if you're not old enough to enter a REAL pub, this isn't the family of clans for you.

IF you're an adult, and you want to work your way up to fighting in the highest caliber wars that Clash has to offer, you might be a good fit for ClashPub!

We have three clans that allow us to train our members, give them a relaxing spot when real-life calls, and our elite clan for those high-tier wars!

This thread is not all-inclusive. If you want to see more information about us, check out our website, www.ClashPub.com!

I will start by mentioning the caveat that would make most candidates either flee or be enticed. Our clan uses the 3rd party app Discord. We have members in our clans from all over the world, so the use of this app keeps us all connected and organized.

ClashPub™ at a Glance:

ClashPub™ AKA "Pub" (#PJJ0VPR8) - Our Events War Clan
    Our main clan, and where we host weekly events! Test your skills with a fun and active crew!

ClashPub™ Too! AKA "CPT" (#L2QLOLO9) - A Feeder that Fights Like a Main
    TH9-11, and still a very capable clan! A good place to enjoy a slightly slower pace than the blistering speed of Pub, but active and capable no less.

ClashPub™ Lite AKA "CPL" (J9CVR2V2) - Our Relaxed/Farming Clan
    The place to learn and grow with capable adult clashers! TH7-9 welcome to join!

If you've read this far, you just might be interested in joining us, or at least getting some more information. Our website is a great next step for info! If you like what you see and want to join, or at least talk to a member of the team, follow the link below...

LINK TO OUR DISCORD SERVER

Last edited by tgreek7; July 10th, 2017 at 12:25 PM.

IGN: Erdrick | Erdrick's Token
    Armorum sonitum (#PVQQL8C2)

PM sent. Im a fully leveled TH7 who just finished the TH8 upgrade.

Fire inspectors are concerned...

We are almost at capacity, ladies and gentlemen!

Currently sitting at 49/50! If you want in, make it quick, these bar stools don't stay vacant for long!

Pub holds some true bar brawlers!

So far we have done two wars, and so far two definitive wins. And we are only getting better as those who aren't doing as well choose to opt out and learn from others!

Will you join the bar brawls with our rowdy but effective warriors?

Clan Perks, you ask?

ClashPub will be entering it's third war in a couple hours, and given our last two large wars (35 and 40 people) and success in each, we will be approaching clan level 2 after this war, regardless of win or loss!

One spot open for a friendly adult clasher looking for a good home!

I think the title says it all, but just search "clashpub" in clan search and you will see our week old wonder clan, filled with adult clashers who enjoy good chat, wicked wars, and constant donations!

Clan is full: Message to get on the wait list!

Although our clan is currently topped out at 50 members, part of our duties as the leadership team are to ensure we keep and continue to find the best possible members to have a fun and effective clan.

If you have seen our thread, our clan in-game, and would like to be a member, I encourage you to send me a PM so that I have you on my radar if a spot becomes available. This was done for a few of our current members, and they were quite glad they waited (as was I!)

Bump bump bump

A thread so pretty, it deserves to be at the top of the list!

Leading the Water Division of the Illuminati (Theres too much)
    Anyone interested in this clan, you should definitely consider joining. I've only been in it for about a week, and I can already tell its going to be one I'll stay in for a while. Definitely worth your time!

The quest for the right 50 clan members is never ending...

We are full, but if you think you are a perfect fit for ClashPub, send me a PM and I will do what I can. I strongly believe forum recruits are the highest caliber members on average.