Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Event fish inner circle size and others

Millennial Club

Event fish inner circle size and others

If you have visited the HOW IS YOUR FISHING GOING..?? thread, you might remember the note from BOROYOB:
    Quote Originally Posted by BOROYOB View Post
    These are the 6 current BOARD EVENT fish. Inner circle size is in between the very smallest and medium.
    I took the screen shot of all available inner circle sizes and aligned the pictures to show the difference between them. I am pretty skeptical, if this in any way is helpful to you but since it's fishing event here they are.

Smallest < Event Fish Size < Medium < Large
    and as a *.gif image:

Happy fishing everyone!
    Last edited by myso; February 27th, 2015 at 04:24 AM.

Wow! Clever, and very helpful Myso - thank you!

I have a hard time doing the fishing events, and catching the special event fish. I don't feel very coordinated, and all but the most common fish get away. All these good tips are helpful. Thank you
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    Happy New Year!
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Millennial Club
    My 12 fishing spots were open when the event started. I used 11 green lures & 1 red lure and caught 12 event fishes; to get 1 plank, 4 dynamites & 3 golden vouchers for my first 3 rewards.
    3 golden vouchers for 11 green vouchers? Hell yeah!
    When I used all fishing spots, I was able to collect 135 lbs of fish, the first one on the top contributers list was on 2000+ lbs, and the last one was on 900+ lbs. So the top one used at least 900 diamonds and the last one at least 340 diamonds.

Hints:

Red Lure Event Fish
    Red voucher event fish is easy to locate but hard to wait and very hard to catch (just like any other event fish). It only populates in the fishing zone #9 just below the duck salon. Use red lures enough times in that zone and you will eventually spot one there. You can find in your first try or you might not find any in 100 tries. Good luck when you spot it, because it will be hard to catch.

Green Lure non-event fish
    If you use green lures, unless it is area 2, 8, 9, 11 or 12, the smallest fish that you can get is rudds, they are extremely easy to catch, even if you put your finger across the screen. They act like bowling ball attached to a rubber band, when you try to drive them. You can't drive them fast and they don't jump on the other side of the screen like rare smallest circle fishes. If you use green lure on area 2, 8, 9, 11 or 12, the smallest circle gives you either a rudd, or a smallest circle rare fish, this time they act like a billard ball attached to a rubber band, when you drive them. You can move them very easily but they jump on the other side of the screen, which makes them harder to catch.

Event Fishes:

The smallest circle ones have a circle size just enough for the fish itself. Event fish circle size has just a tad more room for the fish. And event fishes act like bowling ball attached to a rubber band, and unlike rudd, they jump at the other side of the screen especially when you are close to catch them. And that is frustrating!

Medium Circle size fishes:
    If you can distinguish event fishes from, rudd and the smallest circle rare green lure fishes, medium circle size fishes are left to avoid. There are 3 types for green lure and they all are much easier to drive. And they have plenty of room in their circle for the fish. They also can jump at the other side of the screen, and some of them are less drivable but nothing like an event fish.

Golden Hint: The outer circle closing speed
    The outer circle of all event fishes closes at a much slower speed than the normal fish types. It indicates the weight I believe, and if your event fish which is on the hook, has an outer circle that closes remarkably faster than the other event fishes, it is probably a bronze medal. If remarkably slower, most probably a golden medal.

BTW fishing map:
    Last edited by myso; February 27th, 2015 at 03:22 AM.

You done a fine job explaining the fishing area. The time and thought you put into really shows. Thank you again for the adjustment you made on the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by myso View Post

The outer circle of all event fishes closes at a much slower speed than the normal fish types. It indicates the weight I believe, and if your event fish which is on the hook, has an outer circle that closes remarkably faster than the other event fishes, it is probably a bronze medal. If remarkably slower, most probably a golden medal.

Thanks for the info, most information is already in the other fishing threads but lots of new people won't find them anymore.
    About the speed of the outer circle and getting a bronze or gold reward...........that's new for me and I don't know if this is true.

Anyone who can confirm this?
    Farm level 146. Town level 43. KIK: Namoh1
    Achievements 143/144. Pets: 56/56. Fish: 152/172.
    Lobster pool and duck salon fully expanded.
    Masteries 35/35!!
    Trusted trader, more then 11k+ positive trades. Scammers should be banned!

Good job myso!! When it's learned how to catch the event heavys, it make the fishingevent much easier. To me it have been easy for a long time. This thread is now one of the threads I keep, to give fast help to others.
    Last edited by Thobi; February 27th, 2015 at 07:24 AM.
    GC Mathias Larsen 1234 Level 138 Town rep 44 KIK Thobi2680
    130/132 Achievements, 129/129 Fish, Barn 6.850 Silo 5.000

Thanks for the help on circlesize but I m having real problems keeping the fish on the hook. Anyone got any tips for me?

I want to catch a gold medal barb. Definitely going to make use of this tip. Thank you!
    farm 142 ~ town 41 ~ hay day friend book [ closed ]

of chill reputations - a different kind of Hay Day neighborhood
    now under the warm and deft leadership of Bont1ng.

I used 11 green lures & 1 red lure and caught 12 event fishes;
    Are you saying that I DON'T need to use my other coloured vouchers to catch event fish, I only need to use green vouchers/lures? Now I feel a bit silly because my lure maker has been going all morning using up lots of vouchers!! In my fishing book, the fish I haven't caught yet have the lures greyed out, and I only see green lures for 2 of the 6 kinds of event fish...well, 2.5 kinds of event fish since 2 fish have the (greyed out) green lure picture in large, and 1 fish has a (greyed out) green lure picture in small, with the large gold lure coming first under the fish...

You can catch all special fish (all weights) with red, green and blue lures.
    No need to spend purple or gold.
    Farm level 146. Town level 43. KIK: Namoh1
    Achievements 143/144. Pets: 56/56. Fish: 152/172.
    Lobster pool and duck salon fully expanded.
    Masteries 35/35!!
    Trusted trader, more then 11k+ positive trades. Scammers should be banned!