Thread: Can't install the game after the update:

Fresh Spawn

Can't install the game after the update:

Hello guys, I have some trouble with installing my game after the update. After downloading it, it says me that I don't have enough space in my device, actually I do, not much but I do. I tried again and it said to me there's some problem with URL adress. I don't have any idea what's going on. Can somebody tell me what to do, I have to play that game, lol.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherven View Post
    Hello guys, I have some trouble with installing my game after the update. After downloading it, it says me that I don't have enough space in my device, actually I do, not much but I do. I tried again and it said to me there's some problem with URL adress. I don't have any idea what's going on. Can somebody tell me what to do, I have to play that game, lol.
    Any idea how can I clean my phone somehow, or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherven View Post
    Cleaning your internal storage will be a lot of help to install/update apps from Google Play Store.