Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie! Question about Acronyms

Yes, it's normal for you to have one or two (sometimes more) rare items. Those rare items do change from time to time. Bolts have always been harder to find for me, but the others have sort of rotated. Nails were once hard to find, but I get lots of them now. Planks were hard to find, but I do see a slight increase in them. I don't trade, but if you decided you want to try that at some point, there is a thread on the general forum for people who have an abundance of one thing to trade for something they are lacking in.

_________
    Donna / Level 125

Trainee
    Great, thanks!

Just thought I would throw out a big WELCOME to the forums and to HD itself (there's another acronym for ya...as I'm sure you guessed already, even without the help of the acronym thread, HD = Hay Day ).

Sounds like you are plugging right along, doing what you need to do to amass coins, find EMs (expansion materials), and not level up too quickly.

As you keep leveling up and continue to unlock new things, you will most likely have questions that don't seem to be answered anywhere (though they may really have been, but so long ago, hard to find the thread). Don't hesitate to come back to the forums to ask, and don't be shy in posting bits of personal experience that may help others. I promise we won't bite...well, not hard anyway, just a nip. LOL!

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Trainee
    Thanks, knitgal!

Right now, I'm nowhere near close to having enough EM for a Silo Expansion and I've basically run out of room. No one is buying much from my shop, although I keep advertising. Oh well. I may have to just be patient.

Also, I'm learning to knit, myself. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnSapphira View Post
    Thanks, knitgal!

Right now, I'm nowhere near close to having enough EM for a Silo Expansion and I've basically run out of room. No one is buying much from my shop, although I keep advertising. Oh well. I may have to just be patient.

Also, I'm learning to knit, myself. hehe
    It is quite a frustration having no space in your barn, a full RSS and no buyers, and then not know how you can try to make room for more EMs, which are desperately needed...such a Catch-22. We have all been there, more than once! After a bit, Greg or Tom will stop by and buy something from your RSS, so it will open up at least 1 space.

Hope you enjoy knitting...it's fun to wear and use the things you make. If you have any questions along those lines, feel free to PM me.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Trainee
    It freed up after a while.

Oh, I know how fun it is to use what you make! I've been crocheting for 16years. Mostly I make things for other people, lol. Thanks for the offer of help with my knitting! I'm learning through Tin Can Knits series of beginners patterns. Still on the first one for now. Slow going, compared to crochet!