1. How can I earn Clan XP? Can I do it by donating troops?
The clan experience can only be earned through wars.
☆ 2. If I leave a clan, will I keep the clan perks?
The clan perks are ONLY associated with the clans, not to the players. Therefore, the fluctuation of the members does not influence the clan perks, only the wars do.
3. How is the clan experience being earned?
The clan experience can be earned by successfully defeating an opponent's base in war. More clan experience can be earned by achieving a certain percentage of the war stars, and even more experience can be earned for winning the war. See chapter 2 for more information.
4. If I add one more star to an opponent already one starred, will the clan get more experience?
The "Defeat an enemy base" experience from an opponent is earned from the first attack won on the base. Any other addition of stars to the base will not count for "Defeat an enemy base" Clan Xp.
5. How do I achieve the maximum amount of Clan Xp in a war?
In order to win the maximum amount of clan xp in a war you need to at least one star every opponent's base, get more than 60% of the stars, and to win the war.
6. Do the Clan Perks apply for regular gameplay as well?
All the Clan Perks apply for regular gameplay, as well as for wars. This includes the following Perks:
Troop Request Time, Donation Refund, Donation Limit, Donated Troop Upgrade
7. I left my previous clan, which had level 8 Clan Perks. Will I have the same level of clan perks in the next clan I join, and as a result, the same bonuses?
Again, the clan perks are only associated with the clans, so the bonuses you have will only depend on the clans you join, not in the clans you previously were in.
8. I am in a farming clan, does this update disadvantages me?
The update does not disadvantage anybody. Even if you are in a farming clan you still can go in wars for fun and just aim for 50%, using BARCH so in this way you will also get your clan Perks sooner or later.
9. If my clan will level up to level 8, will I lose the previous clan perk 7?
Leveling up your clan will not remove the bonuses from the previous clan perks. You simply collect more clan perks as you go higher in level.
10. What happens to the xp bonus if the clans tie in a clan war?
The bonus experience is only earned if the clan wins the war. In this case no clan gets the bonus experience.
11. How do I unlock the Clan Perks?
Clan perks unlock automatically and improve as you level up your clan.
12. How do I know when a perk is active?
The perks are automatically active from the moment you leveled up your clan; there won't be any notification or pop-up to inform you every time a perk is worked.
13. In case the "Donated Troop Upgrade" perk is active, what happens to the donated troops if the donor/receiver leaves the clan?
Troops auto-upgraded with the "Donated Troop Upgrade" perk will not auto-downgrade when the donor or the receiver leaves the clan, they will stay untouched.
14. What happens to the experience remained after a clan leveled up?
If a clan wins more experience than it requires to level up, the experience in excess will automatically go to the next clan level. If the clan wins +100 xp and the level requires only 50 more to upgrade, then the next level will get the remaining 50 xp.
15. Is the clan experience cumulative? Or each level begins the same?
The experience from clan levels is not cumulative, each level will begin with a 0 experience, or with the remaining experienced from the previous level (see FAQ #14 for more information on remaining XP).
1. "Clan Perks Update - POST FEEDBACK HERE!" - Find out all the opinions regarding the Clan Levels update here! Find out more information about the whole update from February 2015.
You might also want to check!
2. "Clan XP & Perks" - Find here am image of a list of the Clan Perks, from the point of view of a maxed clan.
3. "Opinion on XP required for clan level" - Have any suggestions for changes regarding the Clan Levels update? Post them in this topic!
THANKS to the members of the staff for supporting me with information, to the welcoming clans from the game and to everybody who helped creating and fixing this topic.