Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Full information on Clan Levels and Perks

Regretably chapters 2,3,5,6 and 7 are no longer correct as the system for awarding ClanXP was changed and now depends on opponent's defencive strength; as this varies from war to war and base to base, it has become impossible to predict the amount of XP a clan can earn from a single war. All old calculations based on XP per base or XP per war and number of wars required etc. are therefore become redundant.

Have Fun
    TS

mid TH11, lvl 175, 40/40/16
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet
    Thanks to Holmes GFX for this sigpic !!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    Regretably chapters 2,3,5,6 and 7 are no longer correct as the system for awarding ClanXP was changed and now depends on opponent's defencive strength; as this varies from war to war and base to base, it has become impossible to predict the amount of XP a clan can earn from a single war. All old calculations based on XP per base or XP per war and number of wars required etc. are therefore become redundant.

Have Fun
    TS
    Yes you are right it's time that someone update them.

Clan war donations

During clan wars ther needs to b an option to see who is donating or not, very important to weed out the chaff from the wheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys I was trying to create a video about best use of #Bomb Tower..please see that and tell me your opinion or my fault in there..Thanks again
    For see that click here.

Guys, I am no longer playing Clash, thus I don't know which of the information I provided is still accurate and which isn't, so if you want to post what has changed, I will update the topic. I will do some work on it in the next few days, hopefully, while reading through the last replies.
    Last edited by devil9394; March 8th, 2017 at 04:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

Thnx Mr.Devil for above information . I think many players will like this and had the study of it. And use the good and easy method gaining pearks. I really appreciate your work.
    Thank you....

Deberian aumentar los XP antes 30vs30 eran 190 XP ahora son 130 XP

Quote Originally Posted by devil9394 View Post
    Guys, I am no longer playing Clash, thus I don't know which of the information I provided is still accurate and which isn't, so if you want to post what has changed, I will update the topic. I will do some work on it in the next few days, hopefully, while reading through the last replies.
    ...I did update chapter8 for you and apart from normal spell donations it is still up to scratch,
    you could just copy paste it into your OP. I edited the table in the quote, you find it in post #369 in this thread.
    Also you could grey out those chapters that are not aplicable anymore. I wouldn't delete those though, too much work has gone into them and even if the system for awarding clan-XP has changed, these chapters still shed light on how everything works.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; April 28th, 2017 at 06:24 AM.

mid TH11, lvl 175, 40/40/16
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet
    Thanks to Holmes GFX for this sigpic !!

Can someone update this ?

Why do clan perks not go past lvl 10? Our clan is level 13 yet we see no additional benefit for earning xp from clan wars. Supercell, please fix this!

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839