Page 2 of 3183 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain 111

Can you pm me? Then you can advertise something that you tell me. Let me know the name of your roadside shop and I will drop someone and add you. I might be able to do two boats.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra1168 View Post
    Can't you become friends on Facebook?
    Erm... that Facebook account is not mine too. It belongs to the owner of the iphone.

Look at the top of this page under notifications.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by FishHunter View Post
    Can you pm me? Then you can advertise something that you tell me. Let me know the name of your roadside shop and I will drop someone and add you. I might be able to do two boats.
    Thanks FishHunter, I am not playing now cos I don't have access until the day is over (Btw, we are on different timezone). My roadside shop is the same as that of my nick in here. I will pop in to shout for help if I get "mission impossible" for my last ship.

Thanks a lot for offering!

Ok put an ad up and I'll look for you.

I think if we could find someone that wants to complete the achievement we could have some fun. This would be an on-going thread where we could post the progress. If we had me on the east coast of the U.S. , Singapore, and the Netherlands that would be a start. We just need a candidate to post their gc id and accept requests. The higher levels will receive xp and the lower level will reach achievement, xp for complete shipment, and vouchers. It doesn't matter if you just got the boat or are level 45. If someone wants to try it out post info here. It will be a lot of fun and a little change of pace than just gripes posted. Looking for anyone that wants to do this.
    Count me in!
    As a matter of fact, I m now backing up another friend for her 12 consecutive boat order, what she will do is to inform me what her next order requires b4 it arrive and I'll get prepare for it, i.e. start making those items and after it arrive, she will tell me how many it need and how many she has and how many she will need from me. Also, we are on a different time zone so after she goes to bed, my machines will continue to run and I'll help her fill her crates while she can sleep more peacefully.
    The only problem we had were the pm thing, cos you will need to check your pm constantly and you can't tell if anyone send you any pm if you're not online, so I proposed using what's app instead, then she gets to what's app me and we can communicate instantly and that resolved the whole waiting time issue. Plus what's app uses data plan, doesn't incur any additional phone bills for oversea communication.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteFarm View Post
    I am going for my Captain III soon. *Nervous* The 11th ship will come in today.
    Planning to have the 12th ship arrive on weekend so that I can go "full force" for it. But if it is going ask for juice, then I am dead cos my juicer is not ready.
    I don't have a Game Centre account because the iphone I am using to play this game is not mine.
    Is there other way to go about without a GC account?
    If you use your friends iphone, will you be able to add friend to his/her acct? will he/she mind?

I think if we could find someone that wants to complete the achievement we could have some fun. This would be an on-going thread where we could post the progress. If we had me on the east coast of the U.S. , Singapore, and the Netherlands that would be a start. We just need a candidate to post their gc id and accept requests. The higher levels will receive xp and the lower level will reach achievement, xp for complete shipment, and vouchers. It doesn't matter if you just got the boat or are level 45. If someone wants to try it out post info here. It will be a lot of fun and a little change of pace than just gripes posted. Looking for anyone that wants to do this.
    Count me in too. It kind of gives us another challenge..

Quote Originally Posted by Kolonistje1 View Post
    Count me in too. It kind of gives us another challenge..
    Thanks.....still waiting for someone that wants to complete it.

On boat seven...need apple jam

I don't have jam maker yet and just got boat that needs 6 apple jam. Help is appreciated. Willing to return favor by buying or selling with you.

gc HokieHoosier