Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 STAR SYSTEM!!! CLAN WARS (Increase the game dynamics)

4 STAR SYSTEM!!! CLAN WARS (Increase the game dynamics)

Hello Everybody,

On TH10 bases the gap between getting 2 stars (not too tough) and 3 stars (very difficult, almost impossible) is too wide.
    The wars are getting a little bit boring in clans that all players have a townhall lvl10.
    Every war it`s the same all attacks look similar trying to get 2 Stars with gowiwi, gowipe and lavaloon. To increase the dynamics i propose a 4 star clan war system.
    This is how it works:

• 1 STAR- (Destroying an opponents Town Hall) /or/ (50% of enemy`s buildings)
    • 2 STAR- (Destroying an opponents Town Hall)+(50% of enemy`s buildings) /or/ (75% of enemy`s buildings)
    • 3 STAR- (Destroying an opponents Town Hall)+(75% of enemy`s buildings)
    • 4 STAR- 100% Annihilation awards full 4 star.

For those who think it's complicated (same calculation, different view):

• 1 Star: 50% - 74% damage (except TH of course) / (+1 star bonus if TH destroyed)
    • 2 Star: 75% - 99% damage (except TH of course) / (+1 star bonus if TH destroyed)
    • 3 Star: 75% - 99% damage ( + TH of course)
    • 4 Star: 100%

NOTE: The change will be minimal, you get another 1 star when you destroy 75% of enemy`s buildings... easy to implement I guess... since the game already keeps track (and notifies) of 75% destruction in wars'

All comments are welcome, especially constructive criticism!
    If you disagree with this idea for any reasons, please explain to me why, thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check also Adelima19 comments where you can find your answers:

It has nothing to do with 1 99% 1 stars or all that other stuff.. that stuff happens yes it will be a 99% 2 star now but we are not talking about that. ya it will still suck you cant change that in the game. the WHOLE point is the jump from 50% with getting the TH to getting a three star 100% is way to big... let me break it down

Right now -
    1 Star = 50%. I would say easy to get.
    1 Star = TH. I would say a little harder to get depending on base layout.
    2 Stars = 50% + TH. I would say Medium + hard depending on base layout, and skill. if you can get 50% of the base you should be able to get the TH fairly easy. they almost go hand and hand.
    3 Stars = 100% destroyed... This can be nearly impossible to get.

Now I know your saying 3 Star is not impossible, but I don't mean lvl 8 TH's and below. I"m talking higher lvl Lvl 9, and 10 TH's which is the only reason this I coming up. with lower levels the 4 stars does nothing, as 3 staring a base is easy enough. So you can see above that the jump from 2 to 3 stars is HUGE. from ah not to hard to get, all the way to ya I have a 2% of getting 3 stars. but looking at a 4 star system

4 Stars-
    1 Star = 50%. I would say easy to get.
    1 Star = TH. I would say a little harder to get depending on base layout.
    2 Stars = 50% + TH. I would say Medium + hard depending on base layout, and skill. if you can get 50% of the base you should be able to get the TH fairly easy. they almost go hand and hand.
    2 Stars = 75% would be hard to get this without getting the TH but it can happen its like the 99% 1 Stars. if this happens then the attack just didn't go right.
    3 Stars = 75% + TH, this would be hard to do, as its easy to get 50% + TH but to get over the 75% destruction can be a challenge.
    4 Stars = 100% destroyed... This can be nearly impossible to get.

With this you get a good range through out and more options. with you saying to keep the 3 Star system you are saying a clan getting 50% 2 stars is just as good as the clan getting 99% 2 stars.... basically these clan wars at higher lvls are now becoming 2 star systems as mostly everyone can 2 star but not 3 star bases
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I follow what your saying if you are not meant to 3 Star a lvl 10 TH then these wars of lvl 10 TH are always going to end a Tie because everyone will get 2 Stars, and you missing the point you are jumping from Easy to get 2 Stars to impossible... people will have to "practice to get 3 Stars now, and then practice to get 4 Stars. right now people are saying 2 stars is good enough because 3 stars Is impossible!! and it will still be hard to get 75% and TH. you have to though perfection out the window it don't exist. the main problem I have with the 3 Star system is you see these wars with one clan getting 50-55% 2 stars and the other clan is getting 80% 2 stars... but clearly one clan is better then the other but it is not being shown.
    Last edited by Skenderbeu; June 13th, 2015 at 11:02 AM.

Banned
    This bothers me.

Th 10 members out of my clan, have no trouble getting 2 stars in war. But sometimes u just have bad wars and everything goes wrong. Happens to everybody.
    TH 8 / 225/225 Purple / 218/225 Skulls / IGN: RobbinS / Clan: The Dutch Eagle / LVL 87 / BK 10

Hue Hue Hue

Quote Originally Posted by Reconcile View Post
    This bothers me.
    What bothers you? Sorry don`t understand.

It's a drastic change. I'm sure they already considered this before they made the game. I don't think it's going to change from what it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by edomingox View Post
    It's a drastic change. I'm sure they already considered this before they made the game. I don't think it's going to change from what it is now.
    I considered that too before posting, but this is a matter of what we want and i shouldn`t be exactly the same with their point of view in my opinion. I post the changes that i think will be fruitful to the pleasure of playing.
    Last edited by Skenderbeu; February 23rd, 2015 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatNarcissist View Post
    Good idea. You are right. 2 stars is generally too easy and 3 is too hard. The gap is too large.
    Thank You! Please continue to support the thread when you have time...

Helping the old wizards make spells and trap thunderclouds in teslas.

Thumbs Up

Great Idea. This doesn't change the game too much. It would totally change a lot of aspects in the game. Maybe this could be clan wars only?

the 3 star system in place already works fine, if it ain't broke, why fix it?

adding the 4th star may complicate things, especially when it comes to trophies etc

Clan: #2L2VGYVL (max destruction - main clan)
    Clan: #2RGVLLCU (maxdestruction2 - war clan) <- I'm currently Here : D
    Clash Royale: Clan: #80QYGP Name: -Blue-
    Quote Originally Posted by KannonFodder View Post
    Would you be willing to let us know what the electric bill for your base is? I don't know much about zapper walls but they don't look very energy efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueiron View Post
    the 3 star system in place already works fine, if it ain't broke, why fix it?

adding the 4th star may complicate things, especially when it comes to trophies etc
    This 4 star system could work in normal raiding too..
    50% or th is 1 star. 1/4 of trophs.
    50% and th is 2 star 1/2 the trophs.
    75% and th is 3 star. 3/4 of trophs.
    100% is 4 star. All trophs.

If you say it could complicate things explain how! Logically the last problem could be the complication about trophy because supercell can use the same mode in both systems.