Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: No maps

GC Mathias Larsen 1234 Level 138 Town rep 44 KIK Thobi2680
    130/132 Achievements, 129/129 Fish, Barn 6.850 Silo 5.000

Lack of maps

Haven't received any maps in awhile...neighborhood friends are experiencing this as well. Can't expand town without these...please fix. Thanks!

Centennial Club

I have maps, check trade expansion thread

Hello

Yes, i agree that these days there are low supply of maps in paper and in town. But people are still trading in trade expansion thread so you can contact them.

I also have 31 maps with me to trade if you need them just send me a message on kik : inderjeet.s.

Thanks

Maps????

Hi all, ive just been talking to my neighbourhood and everyone is wondering where the maps have gone. Is it just us or are they no where to be found? I am personally not after them but still look for my friends.

P.s loving the Derby

Cheers Hestess
    Last edited by Hestess; April 9th, 2015 at 09:56 AM.
    GC: Hestess
    Lvl 91
    Running with scissors

Millennial Club
    yet another "where have the maps gone thread"

the last thread is opened yesterday, 6 posts below yours.

got it

thanks for the helpful info
    Last edited by Hestess; April 9th, 2015 at 10:12 AM.
    GC: Hestess
    Lvl 91
    Running with scissors

Fresh Spawn

Angry Please fix it...

Same over here, i got one map since last two months , and was able to buy one .
    Hope this will be solved soon, playing the game is currently no fun anymore. My warehouse is full with all other pieces, i need to keep to extend my town..... So currently I only play to extend my warehouse....

PLEASE FIX IT...

Heavy sigh....

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 141​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Quote Originally Posted by mauri View Post
    oh, no please... Better like this. I too havent fully expand my town, but rather wait than having my barn overrun by maps. As other stated, it has limited purpose; to expand town. Rather have SEM and BEM drop from townies, because sky is the limit for silo and barn!
    I get less than one map per week from the townies, while playing the town VERY ACTIVELY. Get the impression that others have an equally atrocious drop rate for them. Opened up my town within days of the map nerf, so I haven't had any opportunity to stock up on them. You may be a very special person, and like having to wait for several years to clean up and decorate town, but almost everyone else who would like a pretty town, rather than merely a functional one, would rather be able to accomplish this in three to six months or so.

I get a few maps a day from my townies. Of course, that might be because I don't need them.

Join a neighborhood with several high level players who are already fully expanded. That's the quickest way to get land items, including maps. My NH has been pretty successful in expanding anyone who wants to in a few days.

My gripe: the mid-level rewards have gotten terrible. I'm getting nothing but LEMs and TEMs. Which I do not need.
    Level 224