Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: No maps

No maps

We had the problem before that the ads were nothing but maps. Since they fixed this I have not received one Map. I have had three maps for about two months. This is on iPad mini. I now have a bunch of markers, deeds and mallets saved up but can't use them.
    Last edited by Cricks3; March 2nd, 2015 at 04:28 PM.

Exclamation Low drop rate of map pieces

Hello.
    After last update there is low drop rate of map pieces. More precisely, they do not drop at all. This continues for about a week, and maybe more.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezo View Post
    Hello.
    After last update there is low drop rate of map pieces. More precisely, they do not drop at all. This continues for about a week, and maybe more.
    Sorry for the ones who need them but most of us enjoying the current state of map piece drop rate.

Hint: I bet you can find some one in 30 minutes who will gladly give you 50 Map Pieces in exchange for 10 BEMs (Bolts,Planks,DuctTapes) in trading thread: http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/392624
    There are people who hoard 100+ map pieces in hopes to trade them for BEMs. BTW don't be shy and ask them to sell them 10 for 1 coin each. They are filthy rich in hayday currency and don't have any need for coins.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by myso View Post
    Sorry for the ones who need them but most of us enjoying the current state of map piece drop rate.

Hint: I bet you can find some one in 30 minutes who will gladly give you 50 Map Pieces in exchange for 10 BEMs (Bolts,Planks,DuctTapes) in trading thread: http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/392624
    There are people who hoard 100+ map pieces in hopes to trade them for BEMs. BTW don't be shy and ask them to sell them 10 for 1 coin each. They are filthy rich in hayday currency and don't have any need for coins.
    no . now you can't even find them in the newspaper. its right that the map pieces droped far to much. but now they are all gone. the low levelers has no chance to expand their cities.

Banned
    I have been seeking map pieces for over a week. CanNOT find. My neighbors only rarely find. None drop in my town, and I work my town all the time.

Banned
    Nick warned us that after all the whinning about too many maps we were going to complain too few. I bought some before DD dried up. I have bought the odd one since. Scarce item now.

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by haydayforum View Post
    Nick warned us that after all the whinning about too many maps we were going to complain too few. I bought some before DD dried up. I have bought the odd one since. Scarce item now.
    What does that mean? Collective responsibility? Because someone who complains that there are too many map pieces now I do not get any? Who manages this game? Pouter children behaving like Putin ?!
    Admin game irritates us, because he has such an opportunity?
    What a primitive motivations ...

Fresh Spawn
    I just came back to play Hay Day again.

I try to find Map Pieces for 5 days.

I didn't get Map Pieces any more.

I go to trade forum, I saw that ratio for map pieces is too expensive

5 screw for 1 map pieces.

Please increase drop rate of map pieces.

Fresh Spawn
    The problem is, that they (game administrator?) switch off generating map pieces for serving visitors in a town.
    I served about 100 visitor each day for the last week, and NO VISITOR give me a map piece.
    A have planty of markers, screws, dynamits etc. I can find many of then in newspapers.
    But if new map pieces are no generated, noone can sell this things. Someone, in configuration of the game, set probability in random generator for this item to 0 (ZERO). From programming point of view this is very easy to do.
    But what is the reason for that?

Maybe they want to lose players?

This is a very good step to destroy the game - manual control of the economy, as in communism.
    This will be very interesing to observe, how people stop playing because of manual control of economy.
    Maybe virtual revolution will be on the end... No, they simple move to another game.

Another week and still no maps