View Poll Results: Do you like this idea?

Voters
680. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do and this should be in the next update.

366 53.82%
  • Kinda, but some changes are needed.

219 32.21%
  • No, I do not really like this idea.

95 13.97%
Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Leadership Positions/Roles

New Leadership Positions/Roles

NEW LEADERSHIP POSITIONS
    -I really hope SC implements this to the game. Please post it on facebook and twitter! I put a lot of hard work into this and I hope you guys like this as much as I do! Special thanks to George1971 for not only supporting this idea, but also for helping me with this thread!

-LEADER (the same)
    There may only be one leader and they can kick anyone out.
    They can start clan wars.
    They can edit the clan bio page.
    They can accept people into the clan.
    Have ability to see who is donating to war castles.
    Have ability to see who is donating troops to the clan troop donation box and take troops from there.
    If a leader decides to leave the clan then they must choose a vice leader to become the new leader.

- VICE LEADER (Optional for leaders to promote)
    Can only be a max of 3 people in this role.
    They can kick anyone out except the leader.
    They are not allowed to promote captains to vice leader; only leaders can promote people to vice leaders.

They can edit the clan bio page.
    Have ability to see who is donating troops to the clan troop donation box and take troops from there.

- CAPTAIN (Is basically like co leader)
    Only up to 10 members can be in this role.
    They can kick anyone out except the leader and general manager.
    They can edit the clan bio page
    Can put troops and take troops from the clan donation box.

- ELDER (the same role w/ few changes)
    Doesn’t matter how many are in this role
    They can kick out new members only.
    Can put troops and take troops from the clan donation box.

-NEW (the same role w/ few changes)
    -They basically have no authority until promoted to a higher role, but they can participate in clan wars.
    -They also cannot see traps or hidden teslas when looking at other members bases and war bases. (This will prevent war spies.) (This is optional; leaders decision)
    -They also cannot see what are in members clan castles and war castles, but they can still donate troops. (This is optional; leaders decision)
    -After one week of being a new, their role will turn to blank like it does now and they will be able to see traps, hidden teslas, troops in castles, etc.

These changes will prevent clan war spies. Also, this makes it where the leader doesn't always have to be on, but they still have full control over their clan. This will make the leadership roles in a clan more structured.

Just to let you guys know the clan donation box I am refering to is the Clan Troop Bank in my signature. To see that thread just click on the link. Thanks!

Let's get supercell to see this!

-
    Last edited by Jrap21; November 7th, 2015 at 10:32 PM. Reason: vice leader changes and edits

Clan Troop Bank-
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/605119-Clan-Troop-Bank

New Clan Leadership/Roles!!!!!- http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...s-Roles/page17

Nice Idea! Except that it may have too many ranks, maybe no novice, thats my opinion.

Half-Time Nerd - Graphics Designer - Mobile/PC Gamer

True good idea.
    Last edited by Jrap21; February 22nd, 2015 at 07:43 PM.

I need your opinions on this because I think that this might be a good idea.

I like it but think there are too many. I would be for a "War Captain" that can change week to week and be the designed war lead. Also a vistor rank would be good. When somebody joins they are a vistor until they earn their membership spot. Visitors could not see trap locations, hidden clan info, or be included in war.
    Leader of clan Ironclads. We are always looking for new members. We value camaraderie, teamwork, and maturity. We war once a week thanks to the Opt In/Out feature that gives players choice! Chat is kept clean and respectful. Come by and say hi!

A war captain would be hard to enforce and vistors are like the new rank. However, I do like your idea of them not seeing the traps I will make that change to my post

Banned
    No point of a novice. And if you are concerned about those who ask for elder, you should kick them. That's my two cents.

ok thats true i will make some edits to my post

Fresh Spawn
    If you let the members accept people that would ruin clans because of the people that want to fill up your clan if your leader or your 2nd leader is gone then you might have a full clan depending on when you get back.

I updated the page. Please comment with your suggestions! I really appreciate it!