Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 🎉🎊Chinese New Year Event 🎊🎉

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffwife97 View Post
    Haven't forgotten Xmas event at all, but that wasn't due to excluding too many players. That was because the global goal was set way too high and I don't think SC figured in the time it took to grow the cotton, make the fabric and then make a shirt (plus the fact people were busy getting ready for Xmas). The shirts unlock at level 19. That is a doable global event level. The sauce maker doesn't unlock till lvl 54 & sushi is made at lvl 56. That is really high for a global event. Anyone under those levels wouldn't be able to participate. I think that is a huge amount of players to exclude.

This upcoming event could Just be a regular event, like a fishing or truck or visitor event.
    Then I'm getting my events mixed up but I'm talking about the event that locked out alot of players just recently. Can't remember what it was.

Well its nothing to get excited about. Truck orders for 8 diamonds. Blah

Fill 18'trucks to get global prize

Got mallet as first prize...not hugely excited.
    Got to fill 18 orders to get into the global event and win 8 diamonds. Shame it is not a cute pixel prize
    Level 129 and 33 in town...144 out of 144 achievements completed.
    Been playing since March 2014...addicted! Champions league
    kik me - lecastel

If anyone sees these fireworks on the lake, holler. I'm curious if a special prize can be had there.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

Meh, 8 diamonds, meh. I was really hoping it'd be a decoration piece. Not going to try hard for this event, if at all.

A plank was my first prize. I'm doing the trucks anyway, so business as usual here

It's positive that the global prize is 8 instead of the usual 5 diamonds. I've got 2 blue vouchers and 8 axes so far, and am happy with what I got. I don't mind truck orders as long as I get high XP orders, and with 3 days to do it, it's achievable.

I do like to get decorations, but 8 diamonds is good, 15 would be even better!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy1st View Post
    It's positive that the global prize is 8 instead of the usual 5 diamonds. I've got 2 blue vouchers and 8 axes so far, and am happy with what I got. I don't mind truck orders as long as I get high XP orders, and with 3 days to do it, it's achievable.

I do like to get decorations, but 8 diamonds is good, 15 would be even better!
    Agreed. My first was also blue vouchers...need two more trucks to reach the personal global mark.

_________
    Donna / Level 125

Prizes

So far 2 blue vouchers (knee deep in vouchers now ) and 8 axes a very welcome prize, looking forward to se what I get next.

Quote Originally Posted by Billybug View Post
    So far 2 blue vouchers (knee deep in vouchers now ) and 8 axes a very welcome prize, looking forward to se what I get next.
    We're prize twins then lol... I also got 8 axes for my second goal.

third prize was 3 planks.
    Last edited by d2l5p2; February 18th, 2015 at 02:01 AM.

_________
    Donna / Level 125

After I done all 88 truck orders.

After I done all 88 truck orders.

1. 1 bolt
    2. 8 axes (yayyy)
    3. 3 purple vouchers
    4. 4 nails
    5. 5 tapes

At lease the “prizes” was worth more as I went. I was disappointed because they were no decoration.