Thread: Lv165 Friend got banned... Any help for him to recover his acc?

Exclamation Lv165 Friend got banned... Any help for him to recover his acc?

My friend and clanmate, Dilawar in the clan Unity Air Force, has been banned. This is what he gets when trying to log in to clash:

He doesnt use forums, but asked me if I knew of anything he could do to get back his acc, so Im coming here for help.

Would love a response from a mod, or someone who has gotten this same issue themselves and managed to get unbanned. Here's a message he wanted me to deliver to you guys:"Hey, supercell ! I'm emailing to apolgoize for attempting to sell my account. I've recently been banned and am extremely sorry for breaking the rules. I am lvl 165 and have put in years of work and thousands of dollars trying to build up my account. I still can't bare the fact that I'm banned as I play the game 14 hours a day. Again I'm extremely sorry for what I have done and would really like a second chance. My name is Dilawar and clan is Unity Air Force."

Thanks in adv for any help 😁
    Kamikaze - ArtofWar^
    Maxed TH9 on 14th Nov 2014 | Maxed Heroes on 10th Feb 2015
    100% Maxed as of 4th July 2015

Banned
    Hard end...

Well, hope you will find a solution for your friend.

All the best !

Unban my bro dil!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneKamikaze View Post
    My friend and clanmate, Dilawar in the clan Unity Air Force, has been banned. This is what he gets when trying to log in to clash:

He doesnt use forums, but asked me if I knew of anything he could do to get back his acc, so Im coming here for help.

Would love a response from a mod, or someone who has gotten this same issue themselves and managed to get unbanned. Here's a message he wanted me to deliver to you guys:"Hey, supercell ! I'm emailing to apolgoize for attempting to sell my account. I've recently been banned and am extremely sorry for breaking the rules. I am lvl 165 and have put in years of work and thousands of dollars trying to build up my account. I still can't bare the fact that I'm banned as I play the game 14 hours a day. Again I'm extremely sorry for what I have done and would really like a second chance. My name is Dilawar and clan is Unity Air Force."

Thanks in adv for any help 😁
    which is it? He has spent thousands of dollars and years of work and can't bare to be without his game or he was selling it? Just seems like the two don't go together.....

on the topic of your question, I doubt SC will unban him, the price for violating the rules is high. But maybe im wrong, good luck !!!!
    Me : Facebook | PM ME | Hay Day | Email
    Amoooozing Signature by ClashOfHolmes

Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Wish you could milk my goats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.

Hi!

I am sorry to hear about your friend's account being banned.

Selling accounts or attempting to sell them is a severe breach of ToS and can therefore result in an instant permanent ban for the account.

He can try and state his case by contacting support via the email address listed on this page: http://supercell.com/en/contact-us/ however I wouldn't get his hopes up I'm afraid.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kolonistje1 View Post
    Hi!

I am sorry to hear about your friend's account being banned.

Selling accounts or attempting to sell them is a severe breach of ToS and can therefore result in an instant permanent ban for the account.

He can try and state his case by contacting support via the email address listed on this page: http://supercell.com/en/contact-us/ however I wouldn't get his hopes up I'm afraid.
    Damn thats tough to hear... I would cut my balls off if I got my acc banned, its 2 years of my life gone to the trash just like that. Hope he can find a way out of it, hes already emailed SC.
    Kamikaze - ArtofWar^
    Maxed TH9 on 14th Nov 2014 | Maxed Heroes on 10th Feb 2015
    100% Maxed as of 4th July 2015

Is there any possible way to remove the ban? I am pretty sure he didn't really mean it. He is a friend and i don't want to see him banned :/ , he spends a lot of time on the game and a lot of money too, Plz remove the ban sc!

Do something SC!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneKamikaze View Post
    Damn thats tough to hear... I would cut my balls off if I got my acc banned, its 2 years of my life gone to the trash just like that. Hope he can find a way out of it, hes already emailed SC.
    It's not worth it you'll need those! Few years from now you might hardly remember this game.

Joking aside trying to sell an account is a clear sign you're done with it forever so it will be hard to get it lifted if not impossible.

I am sorry but there is nothing more that can be done on the forums so I will close this thread now.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG