Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a great supportive English speaking neighbourhood

farm a rama

Quote Originally Posted by faceless65 View Post
    Hi, we're looking for a really supportive, friendly, chatty neighbourhood for 3 of us... I, myself, Tracy am on level 60, my son, David - level 42 and my friend Sarah - level 47. We're looking for a hood that is on quite frequently and who enjoy a bit of a laugh as well as helping each other out with all aspects of the farm! We would prefer a hood with the same kind of timescale or who are on quite late in the evening at times, as I, at least, am not a great sleeper lol! If any hoods are kind enough to let us be part of their group, we would be really grateful!

Thank you!
    Come check us out if your still nh free new group looking for active no drama friendly players

Fresh Spawn

I say try...

Worse hood ever.

it is the best hood ever. Look up: worse hood ever

Exclamation

You should try us out! We have from levels 29 up to 78 and all very helpful kind people.
    We also love to chat and help out where we can, also since we have people from all different time zones, there would be sure to be people online at later evening times We have 25/30 players so far hope to see u there
    NH: Helping Farms (purple shield & yellow fox)

Fresh Spawn

Me too.

Hi I am also looking for a new English speaking neighbourhood.i play regular and like to help.

I have recently left left my other neighbourhood and need some chatting friends lol.

game centre ID Clare.purvis.

The Maze Runner

Hi! Im the leader of the neighborhood "the maze runner"! We have four spots open from inactive users and every one of us is active. We love to help and be helped and i have amazing coleaders and elders. Come check us out! Everyone joining us has been happy with their decision. Check out our post in neighborhood recruitment for more. We are the blue goat with the purple shield. Happy farming!

The Log Cabin

We are a new neighbour hood that originates in Ontario (eastern time zone). We are very amoozing while taking the game as serious as a game can be. Everyone is hepful and courteous. This is an request to join hood but don't let that scare you. Our logo is a green mouse on a purple cogwheel. And don't worry...that little mouse is very friendly too. Why not give us a try...we would love to have you.

Fresh Spawn

looking for a neighborhood

I need to join a nh.

Fresh Spawn

neighborhood

I need a nh.

Quote Originally Posted by faceless65 View Post
    Hi, we're looking for a really supportive, friendly, chatty neighbourhood for 3 of us... I, myself, Tracy am on level 60, my son, David - level 42 and my friend Sarah - level 47. We're looking for a hood that is on quite frequently and who enjoy a bit of a laugh as well as helping each other out with all aspects of the farm! We would prefer a hood with the same kind of timescale or who are on quite late in the evening at times, as I, at least, am not a great sleeper lol! If any hoods are kind enough to let us be part of their group, we would be really grateful!

Thank you!
    Hi there I have just created a new nh, I am UK based and an active daily player, English Rose Garden welcomes all mature adult players from level 35+

Centennial Club
    OUR LITTLE ENGLAND! Horse and shield.........fun, laughs and loads of help so come give us a Hi!