Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: [The Blade] An Anti-Dragon, Anti-Giant-Healer & Anti-Hog Clan War Base for TH7

  1. #1
    Junior Member Ayush14397's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In Clash of Clans
    Posts
    97

    [The Blade] An awesome Clan War Base for TH7

    Screenshot_2015-02-12-13-08-05.jpg
    The base is designed specially to counter all dragon, giant-healer and hog army.

    Features -

    1. Almost Centralized Clan Castle
    2. Centralised AD
    3. TH protected with many defesive buildings in the center
    4. Barbarian King postitioned such that Giants can not penetrate inside the base
    5. A little bit of funnels to prevent Giants
    6. Specialized counter attack by traingulated mortars
    7. Perfect traps and hidden tesla


    My experience with The Blade -
    • It is till now not destroyed 3 stars
    • I have used The Blade in 6 Clan Wars so far


    Way to take three stars on The Blade -
    If this base is to be destroyed then it is only possible by an experienced and almost maxed attacker of TH8 with Lvl 4 spells.

    I'll say that at least for players of Lvl 65 or below this base is well designed to defend.

    For Defense Logs I'll soon post images and replays.


    COMMENT PLEASE FOR SUGGESTIONS
    Last edited by Ayush14397; February 12th, 2015 at 02:40 PM.
    <p><font size="4"></font>&nbsp;</p>

  2. #2
    Centennial Club watchme1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in australia, sydney GMT + 11
    Posts
    132
    There is no such thing as an anti-dragon base at th 7 unfortunately. You have people who 3 lightning spell one of your air defenses and then people sending in 10 drags. There is no chance for a th 7 to defend against any sort of mass dragon attack. The best you can do is be against ground attacks.

    However the base does look well against giants + wiz. I do see a weakness in 50% barch however...
    Clan - We Declare War!|Name - watchinator9001|Clan Rank - Leader
    BK - Level 11 AQ - Level 13|LEVEL 101|TH 9|Status - "Farming"
    ~Peace~


  3. #3
    Junior Member Ayush14397's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In Clash of Clans
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by watchme1 View Post
    There is no such thing as an anti-dragon base at th 7 unfortunately. You have people who 3 lightning spell one of your air defenses and then people sending in 10 drags. There is no chance for a th 7 to defend against any sort of mass dragon attack. The best you can do is be against ground attacks.

    However the base does look well against giants + wiz. I do see a weakness in 50% barch however...
    I agree with you, but so far this base is not destroyed 100% as said, although this base have been destroyed 81% with Lvl78 TH8 player using Lvl4 Lightning Spell.

    Anti-Dragon in the sense that you don't want the opponent to make 3 stars from you.
    As far as barch is concerned I strictly oppose attacking for 1 or 2 stars in clan wars until and unless its a secured win.
    <p><font size="4"></font>&nbsp;</p>

  4. #4
    Forum Superstar TheJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Retired from Clash.
    Posts
    3,133
    Honestly, any incompetent TH7 player can 3 star another just cooking all drags and 3 lightning spells. Lightning 1, and if you have a finger it is 3 star in nearly every base. Base is also hoggable if you want a challenge, no TH7 can defend against these 2 compositions..

    Retired Clash of Clans Base Designer | TH9 Base Design Compilation
    Clash Royale: 4000+ Cups (Retired) | Brawl Stars: 5000 Trophies, 16 Brawlers






  5. #5
    Junior Member Ayush14397's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In Clash of Clans
    Posts
    97

    Ok I see

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Honestly, any incompetent TH7 player can 3 star another just cooking all drags and 3 lightning spells. Lightning 1, and if you have a finger it is 3 star in nearly every base. Base is also hoggable if you want a challenge, no TH7 can defend against these 2 compositions..
    I totally agree with you, I just presented with my experience with the base. However, I appreciate people like you to correct us. Thanks
    <p><font size="4"></font>&nbsp;</p>

  6. #6
    Centennial Club Xxmoomoo22xX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In a burger near you.
    Posts
    115
    *cough cough* centralized Clan Castle *cough cough*


    HOW IS THE CLAN CASTLE CENTRALIZED




    p.s where is that ♥♥♥ chinese face? I cant paste it.
    Last edited by Xxmoomoo22xX; February 12th, 2015 at 06:28 PM.
    Link to my base design:Posideon's wrath

    i like clash of clans, minecraft, and cheese cake in no specific order.

  7. #7
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast, US
    Posts
    556
    I would not say that CC is anywhere close to centralized.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Ayush14397's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In Clash of Clans
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxmoomoo22xX View Post
    *cough cough* centralized Clan Castle *cough cough*


    HOW IS THE CLAN CASTLE CENTRALIZED




    p.s where is that ♥♥♥ chinese face? I cant paste it.

    Note that I've said almost centralized. Get to the word.
    <p><font size="4"></font>&nbsp;</p>

  9. #9
    Junior Member Ayush14397's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In Clash of Clans
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeman264 View Post
    I would not say that CC is anywhere close to centralized.
    If you have any questions try with The Blade in wars, you'll regret.
    <p><font size="4"></font>&nbsp;</p>

  10. #10
    Centennial Club Xxmoomoo22xX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In a burger near you.
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayush14397 View Post
    Note that I've said almost centralized. Get to the word.
    I think you have a different definition of almost to me. There is ONE wall covering that cc. And then a barb king altar.
    Link to my base design:Posideon's wrath

    i like clash of clans, minecraft, and cheese cake in no specific order.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •