Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion: grapes / wine / Vineyard

Great idea !

Hi guys,

Its a family game so anything to do with alcoholic beverages won't be considered.
    Sorry about that.

Fresh Spawn

Smile Winery

The farm needs grapes and a wine maker. Expand the loom to make dresses and scarves.

Fresh Spawn

Wine & Nuts?

What about growing grapes for grape juice, wine, sangria, etc.? And while we're at it some peanuts would be fun - peanut butter,roasted peanuts, etc. that would add another machine to strive for and of course more fun!!!! Any input?

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by MaHubbs View Post
    What about growing grapes for grape juice, wine, sangria, etc.? And while we're at it some peanuts would be fun - peanut butter,roasted peanuts, etc. that would add another machine to strive for and of course more fun!!!! Any input?

Fantastic idea.... Yes, another machine to strive for is absolutely necessary for hay days latter leveller's. Bring it on please

Hey, Growing wine is an excellent idea! And i very much agree that they should offer more things and machines to strive for in higher levels. Last Time i arrived at a higher level i got three diamonds.... I would have highly preferred wine or strawberry jam....

Charly59 - Not really a wine fan, but if I could grow it, I would...!!! Lol.

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO
    We trade with only our friends and in our Neighbourhood - We NEVER send or accept ANY challenges.
    >>>>> No offence meant, but our policy is to unfriend persistent heavy shoppers/raiders. <<<<<

Charly59 - Not really a wine fan, but if I could make it, I would...!!! Lol.

John.

Correction, you can't grow wine *wink wink*

Kik: gimmickroll, I don't check PMs | GC: aliciachiu, No more adds please UNLESS trading..!! | Level 51 | Challenging = Unfriended | Humor us! Or get humored by us! Here at: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...aken-prisoner? | RSS: The Jolly Rancher | FB: Mallory (In case I buy from RSS), but my name is actually Alicia | Village : 24/7 HEAVEN | Eastern Time/Lives in Eastern USA

I'm allergic to peanuts, strangely only those those type of nuts, but maybe they can have a roaster with salted almonds MMMmmMmmmmM and peanut butter. Also almond butter too and maybe some others out there. BOROYOB, Im loving your ideas so much!!! You have a creative mind and always make up new ideas! Although grapes and wine were already requested, those threads are buried deep in thick amounts of newer thread covering them each day- and of course, spam from these pesky peeps... Maybe I saw nuts around, but they couldn't think of much to make with those, forgot if they ever did! BTW should I call you BOROYOB or just John?
    Last edited by Gimmick; May 20th, 2013 at 11:44 AM.

Kik: gimmickroll, I don't check PMs | GC: aliciachiu, No more adds please UNLESS trading..!! | Level 51 | Challenging = Unfriended | Humor us! Or get humored by us! Here at: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...aken-prisoner? | RSS: The Jolly Rancher | FB: Mallory (In case I buy from RSS), but my name is actually Alicia | Village : 24/7 HEAVEN | Eastern Time/Lives in Eastern USA

right, sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue... but to grow grapes would allow lots of new products, one of them wine.... which i like very much, indeed. what do you think about a list of such proposals with a possibility to confirm existing proposals (establishment of a ranking)?