Page 1 of 174 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Crucible of Sins: Recruiting Elite Hybrid Clashers & Pro Farmers

Crucible of Sins: Recruiting Elite Hybrid Clashers & Pro Farmers

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Arkturus; January 16th, 2015 at 08:11 AM.

bump for the day. PM me with any questions. We're constantly pushing. Join us, you'll never look back.

bump for the day 8 spots left still

hey

What's the minimum reuirements?

Great

You would fit right in with TH 8 and your requests. You can search for us - Bandits - in-game and check out the details. The average level and trophy range has been stated in my post. One of our guys already with TH-10 if you want to check it out - Yeehaw_Yankee

If you want I could friend you on gamecenter - we could give you a trial run. Thats if you like the hardcore slash casual atmosphere that I explained in my recruitment post above. Let me know and reply here then.

last question

What are the archers lvl there?

Up to level 6's. We have a range. Because we have high level players and some low level players. Like I said we have a good spread. With the final spots we want players about your level range to higher. When you receive donations you'll be getting level 4's to 6's. Maybe a few lower levels but they're only trying to give back.

Again if you read my post we'll want you to donate first of course. If you search us in-game you'll see details as to how much we're donating back and forth.

Also we want cool peeps. Play alot sure. But no elitists. I've played enough online games where I don't have tolerance for any of that ♥♥♥♥, neither does our Clan Leader, Zink. I'm sure you understand.

Bump. Thanks for the interest so far. Lets get you guys in. Troop donations are thru the roof we are constantly pushing. Have some level 4 dragons, 6 archers n barbs, etc

bump - looking for members that are higher level to fill the final 5 spots please. Able to train lvl 5 archers.