Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Being banned/ permanent or temporary?

Being banned/ permanent or temporary?

I did something very stupid. I made a base that had said some very offense language, and I reported myself to supercell. Yes, it was dumb. My friend had an "**** you" base for months and nothing happened to him, so I assumed supercell wouldn't do anything. I woke up to a message saying "we've taken action... Blah blah blah, thank you for informing us". I go onto clash of clans and it says " You have been banned! Offensive village layout" and it doesn't give me a time. Its been nearly 2 days and nothing has happened. I'm not asking for someone to just say I'm stupid, but I'm curious if its just temporary or permanent. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordNuggets View Post
    I did something very stupid. I made a base that had said some very offense language, and I reported myself to supercell. Yes, it was dumb. My friend had an "**** you" base for months and nothing happened to him, so I assumed supercell wouldn't do anything. I woke up to a message saying "we've taken action... Blah blah blah, thank you for informing us". I go onto clash of clans and it says " You have been banned! Offensive village layout" and it doesn't give me a time. Its been nearly 2 days and nothing has happened. I'm not asking for someone to just say I'm stupid, but I'm curious if its just temporary or permanent. Thank you.
    Give me a second. I am trying to stop laughing over the fact that you reported yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 4computer4 View Post
    I don't all ways talk to Alabama fans but when I do I ask for large fries...
    Anti-Feminist

If it's first time it should just be 48 hours or it should tell you.

​Laboratory display Idea
    Clash of Clans: TH9(10-26-14) TH10 now!(10/24/15) level 117 (IGN now Yoda)
    Clan:A Clan Obsessed #8VYGUPLJ
    Feel free to add me on here
    Boom Beach: level 43 hq 16 Task Force: Mallu Boomers #Q8GCYY2

Banned
    Just because you reported yourself doesn't save you. Just like real life.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNinja View Post
    Just because you reported yourself doesn't save you. Just like real life.
    Did you read the thread? He obviously knows that and is irrelevant to the question...

​Laboratory display Idea
    Clash of Clans: TH9(10-26-14) TH10 now!(10/24/15) level 117 (IGN now Yoda)
    Clan:A Clan Obsessed #8VYGUPLJ
    Feel free to add me on here
    Boom Beach: level 43 hq 16 Task Force: Mallu Boomers #Q8GCYY2

I did something very stupid. I made a base that had said some very offense language, and I reported myself to supercell. I woke up to a message saying "we've taken action... Blah blah blah, thank you for informing us". I go onto clash of clans and it says " You have been banned! Offensive village layout"

This made my day........ If it would fit Id put it in my sig....
    Amoooozing Signature by ClashOfHolmes

Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Wish you could milk my goats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.
    I reported myself to supercell.

Quote Originally Posted by THNSUM View Post
    This made my day........ If it would fit Id put it in my sig....
    Same here, cat guy.

Quote Originally Posted by 4computer4 View Post
    I don't all ways talk to Alabama fans but when I do I ask for large fries...
    Anti-Feminist

-Slow Clap-
    Clan: Clanless|Current League: Champions| Record: 3805
    TownHall 9 Level 104|201/250 Lego Walls|BattleBorn Approved Ideas
    Awesome Avatar By FireThief
    My Commercial Idea

Co-leading the Hax division of the Illuminati
    Epic fail!!
    Level 99 town hall 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Xnite215 View Post
    Bomb threat, 3 hour lockdown, fight. I think today was pretty productive.
    Quote Originally Posted by W4RD3N View Post
    Sounds like a standard public education day. You didn't get shanked?! It was a good day then.

Enjoy it while you can..
    Do people still play Clash?
    Don't, I repeat do not, click here.
    RIP Smash Land