Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Optional Update - Winter is Out

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Nick[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    4,878

    Cool Hay Day Optional Update - Winter is Out


    Howdy!! There's an optional update available in the App Store and Google Play Store which will remove the Winter Theme (+minor fixes).

    Winter is coming to an end! This update will disable the winter theme.
    It also comes with some minor bug fixes to improve your gaming experience.
    Stay tuned for some aMOOzing new things in the near future!


    Check for availability in your country here: http://supr.cl/GetHayDay (on your mobile device)

    Cheers,

    Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

  2. #2

    Can you tell me what are the Minor Fixes

    Can you tell me what are the Minor fixes and will u take away the white wilted flowers I don't want them to turn Brown again how can they remain white forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

    Howdy!! There's an optional update available in the App Store and Google Play Store which will remove the Winter Theme (+minor fixes).

    Winter is coming to an end! This update will disable the winter theme.
    It also comes with some minor bug fixes to improve your gaming experience.
    Stay tuned for some aMOOzing new things in the near future!


    Check for availability in your country here: http://supr.cl/GetHayDay (on your mobile device)

    Cheers,

    Nick

  3. #3
    Junior Member Akrigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    51
    The dead nectar bushes will stay white after the update.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Nick[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentAlex View Post
    Can you tell me what are the Minor fixes and will u take away the white wilted flowers I don't want them to turn Brown again how can they remain white forever.
    The fixes are very minor and most players won't even see them. They are for the GC/G+ popups which were popping up every time the farm/fishing/town was loaded etc. Minor fixes for some players who experienced them.

    The withered bushes will stay white.

    Cheers,

    Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

  5. #5
    Trainee McHasko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Summerland, B.C., Canada
    Posts
    20

    Recent update winter out

    Hi I had ducks update two months ago. Now it's not new. Only winter gone. Any more new update? Like maybe blueberry tarts? Deep fryer? Slow cooker? Blueberry jam? Etc...thanks.

  6. #6
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1

    next event

    what is next event??

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Nick[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by McHasko View Post
    Hi I had ducks update two months ago. Now it's not new. Only winter gone. Any more new update? Like maybe blueberry tarts? Deep fryer? Slow cooker? Blueberry jam? Etc...thanks.
    The next update with content is still in production. All I can say is, that it is looking very nice!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melia View Post
    what is next event??
    You'll need to wait for it to begin!

    Cheers,

    Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    The next update with content is still in production. All I can say is, that it is looking very nice!!

    You'll need to wait for it to begin!

    Cheers,

    Nick
    no love for clash nick?

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Nick[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Clashinator74 View Post
    no love for clash nick?
    I have no idea what you are referring to here?

    Cheers,

    Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    I have no idea what you are referring to here?

    Cheers,

    Nick
    -_- when will we see clash sneek peeks lol?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •