Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Optional Update - Winter is Out

Centennial Club

Annoying upload

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEMIKE21 View Post
    Not only does mine flicker, it keeps kicking me out of the farm and I have to go through the whole restart process. Not sure if it is the game, my device, or some other problem but if I can stay on the game for five minutes I am doing good, often kicks me out after 30-60 seconds if it even gets past the start screen. Any ideas?
    Got so bad would not even load. Almost deleted, but then got the bright idea to turn off the I-pad and completely restart. Now works like a charm. Just as a thought for anyone else who might have the problem in the future.

messaging question

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Oh my.. Reported, thanks for letting me know!

Unfortunately this can't be fixed on the fly.. we will need an update for it.

Can you please report this through the game settings help? That way our support team can easily make a ticket of it + they possibly know your device and can then get back to you! Thanks!

1 to 1 messaging is not a route we want to take. Would be nice, but there are creeps out there and we don't want them around. Sorry.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick,
    i think he was referring to leader/coleader mass mailings to the hood, not 1 to 1 mailing. Since these would go to the entire hood, this would eliminate the "creep" problem. Similar to clan mail in clash. (Pardon the comparison )

I'd like to see a number of visitors available for pick up when tap on personal train in town. I'm spending way too much time going from town to town figuring out who has enough visitors to pick up. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 63Region View Post
    I'd like to see a number of visitors available for pick up when tap on personal train in town. I'm spending way too much time going from town to town figuring out who has enough visitors to pick up. Thanks.
    I emailed support this idea aswel! They said they send it to the designers, and it might not be ruled out of the upcoming features.
    KiK Farmillia

Message me on KiK or via private message to discuss facebook

Facebook doesn't connect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Game Center is Apple's own product so that will most probably never happen. G+ is a different beast. Problem (as far as I know) is privacy due to how G+ works. :/ Never say never, but for now please use Facebook to add friends on Android!

Cheers,

Nick
    But facebook doesn't connect to the game. I tried all the suggestions from the forum. Please help.
    Last edited by KindVk; February 17th, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

when is the next update??
    new machine... new plants? new stuff?

Increase the farm and town please

I am at the to level in the town hall and all my buildings are updated to 30%.When will we be able to fit 42 people into the town hall which we need to fill all the buildings. Also, are there any plans for new town buildings please

play with friends

I dont want to use facebook, do i have to wait until level29?

Fresh Spawn
    Cool that winter edition is coming 😊

Trees and bushes

Hi I wanted to request something. The only thing which is not good in this game is that the trees dry out and have to be cut down after 4 harvests. Instead if you could bring a water well in the game which gives let's say two buckets of water in 2 minutes... then we can water our trees and bushes so that they don't dry out and we won't have a bulk of dry trees lying around in the farm because it's really hard to get saws and axes to cut them all down. And Let's say apple tree takes 2 buckets of water to revive and cherry tree takes 3 buckets... So the player will have to collect the water if they want their trees to be well again.