Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Was the Super Bowl commercial a sign of things to come? REVENGE changes!!!

All they have to do is reduce the time on the shield to maybe
    2-4-6 hrs at the most & problem solved.

I've always thought you should be able to revenge people DURING an attack.
    If you're right there when it happens, they are obviously away from their village.. strike while the iron is hot!

I am all about Revenge.
    My clan, Beware of Dog, lets people know to be careful if they attack my village.
    Last edited by sFoster83; February 3rd, 2015 at 07:54 AM.

I actually missed you guys. Not as much as I miss Knight Rider but close.
    Your attitude to revenge shows you when the game has gone from pure fun to a serious campaign for world domination! When it's still new you revenge because you can, it's the principal and you are playing the game for fun. When you stop revenging because of the lack of a bonus, shields, you don't want the cup etc etc that is when you are now a serious Clasher. You probably move your town hall in and out like a fiddlers elbow and watch You Tube videos of tactics to help you refine your attacks....
    Which are you? Casual or Clash addict!

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Your attitude to revenge shows you when the game has gone from pure fun to a serious campaign for world domination! When it's still new you revenge because you can, it's the principal and you are playing the game for fun. When you stop revenging because of the lack of a bonus, shields, you don't want the cup etc etc that is when you are now a serious Clasher. You probably move your town hall in and out like a fiddlers elbow and watch You Tube videos of tactics to help you refine your attacks....
    Which are you? Casual or Clash addict!
    The poor function of revenge is for both casual and serious clasher.

As stated, the shielding system makes it near impossible for revenge to be of any use, no matter your player level and commitment.

But yeah, that is an entirely different debate when it comes to shields and how many (myself very much included) believe that TH shields should be demolished.
    Last edited by Terraist; February 3rd, 2015 at 08:01 AM.

Banned
    Perhaps there will be no loot penalty for revenge ? That will changes a lot

Nah..... I think the commercial tells how guys are angry when they got raided. Also, it is ppssible to revenge that quickly s long as the player quits right after thr attack. Of course, Liam Nesson is waiting for the guy to log-out of the game before he can attacks by saying those following words.

Quote Originally Posted by BoardGuest808888 View Post
    Perhaps there will be no loot penalty for revenge ? That will changes a lot
    This though

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2 View Post
    And that's the 13th thread about the commercial.
    Unlucky number....
    Quote Originally Posted by DroogJanus View Post
    Ever heard of the Three Idiots Rule? If you run into more than three idiots in a day, you're the idiot.
    Currently trying to win a forum game by making utterly pointless threads.

Forum Veteran
    No revenge while online or shielded. You may as well let us attack people when online/shielded. Why not just scrub the shield completely......

I would be in favour of a system that shows the loot available in a base and whether or not the base is available to attack. It's too much hassle to check every base to find the 2 that are online and they have no loot in. However, I seem to remember it wasn't possible to have a live update in the revenge list due to server load.

If an update to the system occurs so we get more revenges farming will become vastly more difficult, as the net loot benefit from any particular raid will be cut due to the revenge. You will also get massive amounts of revenge zappings.

Quote Originally Posted by daz258 View Post
    The only thing I would like to improve revenge, is to allow players to scout revenge targets while they are shielded.
    Just chiming in here in case people don't realize this (since this guy doesn't) but you can in fact scout people while they are online or shielded. It's called the Visit button. You can even check if their CC is full!

I wouldn't mind being able to revenge through a shield but as people said it should be limited to once per shield