Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Was the Super Bowl commercial a sign of things to come? REVENGE changes!!!

Was the Super Bowl commercial a sign of things to come? REVENGE changes!!!

It seemed the theme of the whole commercial was "be careful who you attack." Does that, and the fact that Neeson could immediately revenge his attacker, trumpet what will be in the next update? The Revenge button has been useless for far far too long, due to exposed town halls.

What if you could be revenged while online or on a shield? It would add a whole new dynamic to the game, and you would truly have to "be careful who you attack!"
    CMRB56
    FEAR THE SWINE
    Clan Leader of SWINOPHOBIA 🐗🇺🇸
    TH11 LEVEL 145

Banned
    And that's the 13th thread about the commercial.
    Last edited by Bill2; February 3rd, 2015 at 05:37 AM.

While I don't think revenging people while they are online will work (what if they are about to attack in war at the last minute and get kicked out for revenge?), letting revenge happen on shielded (offline) people would be OK with me.

Perhaps only 1 revenge allowed on per shield.
    Last edited by jojolopes; February 3rd, 2015 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill2 View Post
    And that's the 13rd thread about the commercial.
    Thirthird?
    I believe you meant 13th

Goodness, I hope not. Maybe that would be fun once you're done farming but it'd be miserable for those of us who already have trouble sleeping at night with full storages.

Revenge should not change, the game would be a complete wreck if you could be attacked while online or shielded.

Unless SuperCell artificially create the loot so you don't lose anything during online/shield times. But that defeats the purpose of revenge - to make the attacker pay.
    Last edited by daz258; February 3rd, 2015 at 05:31 AM.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

If that happens, nobody's gonna buy shield anymore, coz eventually they'll gonna be attacked by revengers so theyll just wait for the inevitable to come....and comes 16 hours of protection...which is useless because another one's going to revenge also, and another 1, and another 1 - my gosh! Just how many players did u manage to ♥♥♥♥ off when you raided?
    Last edited by L0RDSN0W; February 3rd, 2015 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by L0RDSN0W View Post
    If that happens, nobody's gonna buy shield anymore, coz eventually they'll gonna be attacked by revengers so theyll just for the inevitable to come....and comes 16 hours of protection...which is useless because another one's going to revenge also, and another 1, and another 1 - my gosh! Just how many players did u manage to ♥♥♥♥ when you raided?
    What if each shield you receive or buy had 1 revenge available?

if you bought a shield, you could get hit once during that shield, but if you didn't but a shield, you would get hit perhaps twice, assuming first revenger gave you shield.

Maybe even something where if a shield was FROM a revenge, you were safe, but if shield were a random attack, you could get revenged.
    Last edited by jojolopes; February 3rd, 2015 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Spelling

The only thing I would like to improve revenge, is to allow players to scout revenge targets while they are shielded.

But never; ever let someone get revenged while shielded/online.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

Interesting points.

Maybe a shield would only protect you from new attacks, not revenges? Also, the new live replays when you are being attacked seems to jive with the idea you may be attacked while online. No more staying online for 6 hours, then getting a cheap shield to protect you!

Something has has to change with revenge. I am sure the current system is not working the way Supercell intended.
    CMRB56
    FEAR THE SWINE
    Clan Leader of SWINOPHOBIA 🐗🇺🇸
    TH11 LEVEL 145