Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rushed TH10...

Quote Originally Posted by pln0ygunz View Post
    Well at least op has l6 archers.. You can still recover op. Start barching and try to go up to c2 since it has a better bonus than c1. Max our your drills and collectors keep your TH outside and just focus on maxing out your barch out camps.. once you get your camps up to 240 and L7 barch push up to masters.. I hope you here's are at least l5.
    Op, listen to this guy. If you can get decent at barching, you should be ok.

Fresh Spawn
    Barching for low cost army? Or just to win? because im pretty good at, giant/archer/balloon army.
    Can take down some serious stuff.

So i just have to push trophies?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wo2x View Post
    Barching for low cost army? Or just to win? because im pretty good at, giant/archer/balloon army.

I would restart. Didn't u find it get harder to loot when u were th9?
    if u are rushed th9 , u still have some point to keep play. I'm at th9 and right now I'm working on my lv10 walls , cost 3 millions each , 210 left..
    Last edited by Fiesteh; February 3rd, 2015 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wo2x View Post

Yes barching for low cost elxir army. It will allow you to max out your offense which you'll need to recover your base. Don't restart unless you really want to.. Are you're collectors at least max? You should be able to live off your gold collectors to upgrade defenses and such up until you get to about L7 defenses..

I also gotta ask are you trying to accomplish in the game?> are you tryiing to have a fully maxed out base with maxed out walls? or just to max out your troops?
    Last edited by pln0ygunz; February 3rd, 2015 at 06:54 AM.

Dont be afraid!

Well that sounds horrible, but i recommend that you drop down to 1100-1200 range i.e Silver 1 and use barch there. I am at 1230 range and i come accross many dead bases, although i am a th8 with max defense, i dont know how the loot will be for you down here but its worth a try because if you go high and try to farm there then you will end up getting hammered by the high lvl players because your defense is too weak and the attacker will get better loot from you as you are a th10. So, try to farm at silver1, if it doesnt suits you then push to a higher league, i wont say start over bcuz i have seen much rushed players who get back on track with time(like me).

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Stay optimistic

As my title stated, stay optimistic. Seeing as you've already spent a good amount of money, why give up? I made the mistake of being a premature village as well, but I didn't let it set me back. I continued to play as usual and worked my way up. Yes, it is easier to simply start over, but I'd prefer putting the already spent money to use. It will be a tough journey, but it will be worth it! Good luck! 👍
    ~Divine Force - Level 110 Townhall 10~
    Current Mission: Maxing walls to level 11

I'd rather restart than have to suffer through that hardship.. Plus, if you restart it would be easier as you have experience and know what to do and not to do. Lesson learned as they say
    IGN: Kingofsaints
    TH9 Level 109

GG: 369 mil
    EE: 353 mil
    Lego walls under way: 144/250

Forum Veteran
    Don't restart. It will be tough, but restarting just junks all your work to date.

Your defs are low, but that means you don't need loads of resources to upgrade them, and as TH10 you only offer 10% of the loot in your storages. You have lvl 4 Mortars, lvl 5 is only 800k, which means you will only show at most 80k across all 4 storages. You shouldn't be attacked for that.

I'd put gold into your cheapest defs first and your walls and eventually you will reach a point where you can defend the higher levels of loot you need to save for the better defs.

Also you say your army costs 130k. I don't know what you are using, but get rid of it. You'll find barching guides on the forum. Learn that strat. Then, don't focus on 200k raids. Go for cheaper, more frequent, raids. Try and move up in trophies for the league bonus, and to reduce the number of TH7 you have to next past, but don't do expensive "pushing". You don't need a big army to get to crystal if you have lvl 6 archers and 215 space. Some players barch farm in champ league for the big loot (and 180k bonus).

Finally, make sure your TH is unprotected.

Simply barch bro!

it'll take a while but you'll get there...
    CURRENT LEVEL - 121
    TOWN HALL - LEVEL 9
    BARBARIAN KING - LEVEL 30
    ARCHER QUEEN - LEVEL 27
    LAVA WALLS - 238/250

Barch for anything above your army cost and try to get as much high as you can.

When at Crystal 1 the loot bonus will get you the army cost + whatever you can get from storages and collectors.

Focus on resource things(Mines,Collectors, drills and storages).

Never put your townhall inside because you will be 3 starred.

If you have extra gems upgrade your king and queen they will help you a lot.
    Last edited by Saleh47; February 3rd, 2015 at 09:52 AM.
    Bored from full inbox messages? Want to get exactly the results you want? Here is the beta version of
    your best chance to get players and clans you want!