Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rushed TH10...

Fresh Spawn

Rushed TH10...

Ive rushed my town hall to lvl 10, im new and i didnt know about the loot penalty.

Now its IMPOSSIBLE to gain anything from raids. It takes me 400k gold to find a raid that i have a chance at winning with only 200k loot. My army alone costs 130k elixir.

My defences are fairly low, all archer towers 6, all mortar lvl 4, 3 xbows lvl 1 and most cannons are lvl 7.
    So my defence sucks..

Is there even a point of me playing? Im at 1700 trophies.. if i climb up will i get better results?

I have a pretty decent army. Just wondering at what trophy levels will i get the most loot?

I have lvl 6 giant, lvl 6 archer, max healer, max balloon, and 215 army space.. and can build pekka.

should i start pushing for 2000+?
    Last edited by wo2x; February 3rd, 2015 at 04:23 AM.

Millennial Club
    Why not keep gemming, you've gone this far already

Quote Originally Posted by wo2x View Post
    Ive rushed my town hall to lvl 10, im new and i didnt know about the loot penalty.

Now its IMPOSSIBLE to gain anything from raids. It takes me 400k gold to find a raid that i have a chance at winning with only 200k loot. My army alone costs 130k elixir.

My defences are fairly low, all archer towers 6, all mortar lvl 4, 3 xbows lvl 1 and most cannons are lvl 7.
    So my defence sucks..

Is there even a point of me playing? Im at 1700 trophies.. if i climb up will i get better results?

I have a pretty decent army. Just wondering at what trophy levels will i get the most loot?
    If I were you, I would restart. The loot penalty really kills for your farming, and your low defenses won't help in holding your resources for those higher level upgrades. Unless you plan to gem or farm like crazy I'd recommend restarting. I know it sucks starting over again but it'll be worth it in the long run.

I recommend creating another account and starting over.
    Last edited by Wintaburr; February 3rd, 2015 at 04:37 AM.

IGN: Leryx Emberlaze | Status: Slightly Inactive (Attacks won/season = 20 to 60)
    Current stats as of April 6, 2015 (GMT+8):
    Started playing on Mar. 30, 2014, semi-quit on Sept. 18, 2014, and came back to the game on Nov. 2, 2014. Stopped actively farming starting April 6, 2015.-
    lvl 133 | TH10 | 1.15 billion GG | 3.18m HH | 62
    lavas, 188 legos | AQ 27, BK 20

Centennial Club
    You can't restart unless you jailbreak.

You made the game harder but it's not impossible, im a th10, barch and get between 200 to 250k gold per raid. I got about the same loot per raid as a th9. Just now im hitting th9 and 10' instead of th8.

Don't worry about you defence, put your th out

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu975 View Post
    You can't restart unless you jailbreak.

I thought jailbreaking was a pre req for this mod...I mean app

Well at least op has l6 archers.. You can still recover op. Start barching and try to go up to c2 since it has a better bonus than c3. Max our your drills and collectors keep your TH outside and just focus on maxing out your barch and camps.. once you get your camps up to 240 and L7 barch push up to masters.. I hope your hereos are at least l5.
    Last edited by pln0ygunz; February 3rd, 2015 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wo2x View Post
    There is a message that says you will receive a loot penalty directly above the button to upgrade to TH10.

It seems like the last resort in this case is to make another account and restart...
    Good luck!
    Lvl: 102//Clan: DevilHarvesters
    TH: 9
    GG: 638m