Voters
345. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!!

7 2.03%
  • No. Just no.

338 97.97%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Is the War Bonus Too High?

Come back when you become one of the top players in your clan who donate the troops in clan castle war

I think you need to consider two loots:
    - the farm loot (captured from each attack);
    - the war bonus (winning/loosing bonuses);

The problem is that you depend on winning war bonus to return your attack cost.
    To win a war you generally use all power you have, and this costs a lot!

Just as an example, the common TH7 attack s full dg attack which will cost 300K x 2 attacks.
    I doubt you get that elixir back.

The farm loot must be HIGHLY improved to return some investment.
    The war bonus must be slightly improved (specially elixir, normal and DE) to motivate everyone to attack.

Right now, war bonuses will not even pay for your troops.

Bonus is NOT to high. I personally gave up warring because you barely break even with the bonus, and then you miss out on all the farming you could've done during the time. I'm fine with once a season as a break from farming, but I don't understand how people do constant war and still get upgrades done.

IGN:Trap/Clan:None
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDragon View Post
    There are no ethics. You try and take my money, I try and take your money. However we get there, see you on the other side.

Forum Veteran
    Not too high.

I'm usually hitting TH10's for greater than 1.1m gold bonus.

I'll accept I make a serious gold profit on war, I'm around break even on lix, but I make a huge loss on DE (4 - 8 golems, 10-20 witches, plus various hogs, valks and mins all adds up)

Centennial Club

you must be insane

As for war loot We have had 2 draws recently on both occasions our damage % was higher per Attack and by war stats we were strongest, it was a very evenly matched war on both occasions.

so surely if the star count is equal and these stats are gathered by supercell we technically won. But as it stands it's a draw the loot from a draw attacking top th9 bases will not cover1 drag army as a th8 army for war as a max offence th9 you can imagine how much I spent in total that war providing dragons golems witches wizards and loons let alone the cost of 2 armies on top and it was definately disproportionate compared to current loss win ratios barely 42% off the top of my head of the winning loot.

The only time war loot is good is if you are using a cheap army and farming Attacks at the end! Any responsible war clan leader will kick you out if you do that more than once. I believe your a troll looking for attention. So many valid comments have been made above this one.

If if you are serious i suspect your contribution to a war you are in is a 50% barch raid on the strongest base you can get away with and scrounging the strongest troops you can from a clan that wants to support all its members. You will get found out one day and kicked and then this proccess wil repeat constantly and you will be a lonely clasher

It's The Internet, So I'm Not Allowed To Say
    Our clan usually wins. What I'm saying is that since i use two full dragon armies and donate level 5 wizards, I usually lose elixir, but i gain a ton of gold and dark elixir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkslayer85 View Post
    I have a sister who doesn't understand sharing.I ask her for the iPad so I can play Clash and she's like no, my turn.I leave her alone and when I'm sure she's asleep, I start playing again.She interupts me right in the middle of a raid and takes the iPad.She goes and buys a stupid week-long shield
    Quote Originally Posted by iPromise View Post
    I see a future Hillary Clinton in the making…

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ideaman View Post
    Our clan usually wins. What I'm saying is that since i use two full dragon armies and donate level 5 wizards, I usually lose elixir, but i gain a ton of gold and dark elixir.
    If this is true my apologies.

As a mostly TH8 clan until just before Christmas our war success rate was approximately a 95% win average warring 2 times a week, as th8s most of our clan reliably 3⭐️ Equal strength enemy bases as almost the whole clan upgraded to TH9 our win ratio at its worse dropped to 30% we are learning we are improving i can bet this happens to most equaly levelled clans when they take that step up to the next lvl and start to meet the clans with 100+ war wins and reliably accross the board 3⭐️ All th9 and 2⭐️ All th10s. When i say this believe me you will not complain about the loot then.

i really hope your clan meets one of the big hitters one day so you understand what I am talking about because war loot is not too much pre update it was awful on a win. If it went back to that with our current success rate i would quit the game that's how strongly I feel about this.
    Last edited by NS2; February 3rd, 2015 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ideaman View Post
    I keep getting 700k gold/lix war bonuses and 2600+ dark. It's getting too easy. What do you think?
    No. Just no.

It's fine I fact if anything it needs boosting. You don't get much elixir back in return or DE it's just a nice gold boost. I reckon it should be boosted by 20 % to cover expenses.

It's The Internet, So I'm Not Allowed To Say
    Everyone hates me now…
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkslayer85 View Post
    I have a sister who doesn't understand sharing.I ask her for the iPad so I can play Clash and she's like no, my turn.I leave her alone and when I'm sure she's asleep, I start playing again.She interupts me right in the middle of a raid and takes the iPad.She goes and buys a stupid week-long shield
    Quote Originally Posted by iPromise View Post
    I see a future Hillary Clinton in the making…