Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What have YOU done when someone has wrecked your clan?

What have YOU done when someone has wrecked your clan?

This happened in my clan today, and it made me think...What can I do to get revenge? I thought about it for a minute or two, then i couldnt care less anymore...but it made me think...what have others done (if anything)...heres what happened..

I started a new clan, for a bit of a change....I made one member an elder, then a co as they were active and participated in all our wars...1 week later and all was good until today when he kicked out almost everyone he could and then left the clan.

He is a level 56 in Gold 2, Im lvl 146 with 3600+ so i could do many things to get 'revenge' on him but i couldnt be bothered....

Has this happened to you? What have you done about it?

In your village with a sword destroying it and stealing all your resources.No need to check
    That never happened to me personally but I got aj idea.Find which clan HE joined.Ruin that.Or you could just keep track of him and make sure he is unable to find any clan that will take him.You know like, he hops or something like that.But remember you may be reported for harassing people and I think this is also a breach of the SC ToS.I suggest you don't follow my ideas😊.And please don't report me😳

Banned
    Coleaders have a right to wreck a clan, theyre co-leaders, and the one who made them such is the leader.

)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCleverOne View Post
    That never happened to me personally but I got aj idea.Find which clan HE joined.Ruin that.Or you could just keep track of him and make sure he is unable to find any clan that will take him.You know like, he hops or something like that.But remember you may be reported for harassing people and I think this is also a breach of the SC ToS.I suggest you don't follow my ideas��.And please don't report me��
    hahaha yeah true...but im not the type to harrass to wreck the poor kids COC life (assuming he is a kid)

Quote Originally Posted by Gama321 View Post
    Coleaders have a right to wreck a clan, theyre co-leaders, and the one who made them such is the leader.
    true...but does that also imply it is the repsonsibility of the leader to enforce some sort of punishment? ie, should the co who did the wrecking be able to get away with it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOPAUL View Post
    true...but does that also imply it is the repsonsibility of the leader to enforce some sort of punishment? ie, should the co who did the wrecking be able to get away with it?
    Of course they should get away with it they are cos, its the same as the leader getting away with it. When you give someone co you are actually sharing not just the responisibility of leader but the clan itself. Sounds like you have underestimated what it means to be co.

Forum Veteran
    Not sure there is much you can do. Just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama321 View Post
    Of course they should get away with it they are cos, its the same as the leader getting away with it. When you give someone co you are actually sharing not just the responisibility of leader but the clan itself. Sounds like you have underestimated what it means to be co.
    Yes true... I did assume the leader has a higher level of control or say over the clan and its activities..(havent led one before)... and as a Co in other clans I have always follwed the leaders directions etc.

If this hapened to you (as a leader) would you blame yourself for giving the person co in the first place? (In my case, this person was the most active and loyalst member of a new clan of 45 ish players)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirky View Post
    Not sure there is much you can do. Just move on.

Already have ...Just curious if there were any stories of "revenge" out there as im sure this sort of thing happens all the time.

Im just surprised he didnt start a war first for maximum impact lol

the only way i accept in wrecking other's clan is to beat them so so badly in clan wars (like full score) so that they became so frustrated that most of their members decide to leave the clan