Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Be careful who you revenge

Be careful who you revenge

Why?

They seem to be online or under a shield whenever I try...these guys dont need to be careful at all. The system does a good job of making revenge near impossible.

How about we are able to revenge a ghost of the attackers village, so whether online, under a shield or already under attack, we can attack them.

Available loot is either the ghost version of what the defender has at the time OR the amount they stole from you, whichever is greater (on average).

Only when people "expect" a revenge will they be careful who they attack...

And only when I am able to revenge whenever I want will I use the option...I can go down my whole list of possible revenges and will invariably waste my time...none are available for attack...just tried. And when one is, they typically have no loot....and no bonus...so not worth the effort.

Fix that and THEN make a slick video!

Clan Leader - Opes Revolution ____________Coc YouTube Vids

More like "be careful who you TH snipe"..

Credits to AsonUnique
    行动还是死亡
    一遍... 死んで見る?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito View Post
    Why?They seem to be online or under a shield whenever I try...these guys dont need to be careful at all. The system does a good job of making revenge near impossible.How about we are able to revenge a ghost of the attackers village, so whether online, under a shield or already under attack, we can attack them.Available loot is either the ghost version of what the defender has at the time OR the amount they stole from you, whichever is greater (on average).Only when people "expect" a revenge will they be careful who they attack...And only when I am able to revenge whenever I want will I use the option...I can go down my whole list of possible revenges and will invariably waste my time...none are available for attack...just tried. And when one is, they typically have no loot....and no bonus...so not worth the effort.Fix that and THEN make a slick video!
    Lol...you made my day
    Quote Originally Posted by DroogJanus View Post
    Ever heard of the Three Idiots Rule? If you run into more than three idiots in a day, you're the idiot.
    Currently trying to win a forum game by making utterly pointless threads.

Regardless. If I ever come across angryneeson52. I will be dropping a troop and saying goodbye. That guy will look for me, fine me, and kill me. His version of revenge is different to a red button that doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatLach View Post
    Regardless. If I ever come across angryneeson52. I will be dropping a troop and saying goodbye. That guy will look for me, fine me, and kill me. His version of revenge is different to a red button that doesn't work.
    *presses revenge button*
    *Player is online*

(waits a few minutes)

*presses revenge button*
    *Player has an active shield*

"NOOOOOOOO!!!"
    IGN: Kingofsaints
    TH9 Level 109

GG: 369 mil
    EE: 353 mil
    Lego walls under way: 144/250

Forum Veteran
    This seems a good idea, there are a few in my queue I'd like to catch, but IMO more revenges wouldn't be a good thing for the game as a whole.

It would give players an incentive to attack weaker bases for fear of the revenge from the strong guys.

Those weaker guys are then more likely to do revenge zappings (although initial zap raids are likely to reduce).

Also, whenever I see revenge attacks the net loot position for both parties hardly seems worth eithers effort - huge amounts of lix is likely to leave the game.

maybe that was the point of the video, they are going to fix this issue in the coming update.
    Last edited by kah112; February 2nd, 2015 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatLach View Post
    Can't be more careful these days
    IGN:Severus TOWNHALL:9 LVL :107 Skulls 215/250 CLan Demons /Iron feast 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito View Post
    Why?

They seem to be online or under a shield whenever I try...these guys dont need to be careful at all. The system does a good job of making revenge near impossible.

How about we are able to revenge a ghost of the attackers village, so whether online, under a shield or already under attack, we can attack them.

Available loot is either the ghost version of what the defender has at the time OR the amount they stole from you, whichever is greater (on average).

Only when people "expect" a revenge will they be careful who they attack...

And only when I am able to revenge whenever I want will I use the option...I can go down my whole list of possible revenges and will invariably waste my time...none are available for attack...just tried. And when one is, they typically have no loot....and no bonus...so not worth the effort.

Fix that and THEN make a slick video!
    Because:

- Very difficult to find good trophies bases to attack in Champion League. *
    - Impossible revenge because on-line, on-line, on-line, then under attack (outside TH). *
    - To stop the Snipping. *

Thinking about something like in Boom Beach is credible ..
    For champion League only, perhaps..

Why not..

(*) not exhaustive list :-)
    Last edited by Tchoa; February 2nd, 2015 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirky View Post
    This seems a good idea, there are a few in my queue I'd like to catch, but IMO more revenges wouldn't be a good thing for the game as a whole.

It would give players an incentive to attack weaker bases for fear of the revenge from the strong guys.

Those weaker guys are then more likely to do revenge zappings (although initial zap raids are likely to reduce).

Also, whenever I see revenge attacks the net loot position for both parties hardly seems worth eithers effort - huge amounts of lix is likely to leave the game.
    If someone zaps me on revenge, thats fine. If I attacked first then I probably got what I wanted already. Its zappers attacking 1st that I would like to make think about how effective the strategy is when they Know I will attack them back. Right now the know I probably wont be able to get them off line before they are pushed from my queue.

Quote Originally Posted by kah112 View Post
    maybe that was the point of the video, they are going to fix this issue in the coming update.
    Im not so sure. Ive stopped trying to second guess SC...leaves me disappointed more often than not. I'd rather they introduce a bunch of new content as opposed to better revenge if I am honest.

Clan Leader - Opes Revolution ____________Coc YouTube Vids