Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: upgrading heroes? What do you work on first?

upgrading heroes? What do you work on first?

Hey, both my BK and AQ are lvl 10 and it isnt that great. I want to upgrade them but im worried about losing wars without them. I know most ppl are going to say "WELL BRUH U HAVE AN ARMY BRUH U DONT NEED UR HEROES BRUH". Thats ♥♥. Heroes can get you atleast 1 extra star. Anyways how do you guys usually upgrade them? Do you do the BK first, wait till hes done then work on the queen or do you do them both in the same time none stop? I dont get how were supposed to get them to level 40... thats going to take u over a year (if you do one at a time). Also, I usually farm with barch and I use gowipe/gowiwi for war. What hero should I upgrade first?

AQ I find it more helpful, even though I don't have one yet.

Credits to AsonUnique
    行动还是死亡
    一遍... 死んで見る?

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank14 View Post
    Hey, both my BK and AQ are lvl 10 and it isnt that great. I want to upgrade them but im worried about losing wars without them. I know most ppl are going to say "WELL BRUH U HAVE AN ARMY BRUH U DONT NEED UR HEROES BRUH". Thats ♥♥. Heroes can get you atleast 1 extra star. Anyways how do you guys usually upgrade them? Do you do the BK first, wait till hes done then work on the queen or do you do them both in the same time none stop? I dont get how were supposed to get them to level 40... thats going to take u over a year (if you do one at a time). Also, I usually farm with barch and I use gowipe/gowiwi for war. What hero should I upgrade first?

It's a paradox, but i'd say upgrade the one you use less.
    I have decided to play with my Queen 20 and constantly upgrade the king to Lev40 (currently upgrading to 27), because the queen is better to finish some almost failed barch than the king.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxxx View Post
    I have a problem in my coc PLSSS HELP ME
    TH10 Defenses almost Maxed (Gimme 1 month for teslas and canons and it's done !) - LEVEL 128 - BK 27>28 - AQ 20 - GG 500M+ - EE 500M+ - HH 1,8M - BAMing most of the time, Barching if i need DE

Alot of people seem to focus mostly on their Queen... Personally I've done them fairly evenly. It seemed slow at first but now that they're both at a decent level they definately make a big difference.

As for wars, having a hero unavailable has just become part of the game... I wouldn't stress o we it too much. If you farm enough to upgrde them both at the same time I'd say 'go for it' i don't farm that hardout so I've never had that dilemma 😜

if theyre both unavailable in wars then let your clan know and pick off some weaker enemy bases, or waiting till latwr on in the war and picking up stars that got missed. Having someone who is a strong attacker cleaning up stars can win quite a few wars in my experience 😃
    CURRENT LEVEL - 121
    TOWN HALL - LEVEL 9
    BARBARIAN KING - LEVEL 30
    ARCHER QUEEN - LEVEL 27
    LAVA WALLS - 238/250

Banned
    Barching round Crystal 1 & Master 3 will make you fast enough dark to upgrade them both at the same time up untill lv 20+ after it I would do my queen, shes becomming a beast round lv 25,

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by shawshank14 View Post
    I decided to upgrade both of them at the same time, that's until my mediocre DE farming skills aren't enough to keep that up. Then I will switch to upgrading the AQ to 30 ASAP and then focus on the BK after AQ is done. In the meantime I won't be warring with both heroes down, I will come back to wars when I am only down one hero.

I was in the same situation a month ago but I went with my BK, because I thought at level 10 king was still not great, but the archer queen is still pretty boss. Im glad I did, my BK is now 15 and he's so much better and seems to last a lot longer, im missing my queen now no doubt as shes off to 12 but the level 15 king makes up for her absence somewhat
    IGN: Iceman | Highest Trophy Count 5331
    TH10 | AQ: 32 BK: 30 | TH9 | AQ: 30 BK: 30 |

Don't beat yourself up, lvl 10 heroes are better than 50% + of the heroes I see in c1 and c2 !

My queen is just going to 25, BK currently sat at 21.He will be going to 25 in the next few weeks. After that I need to decide whether or not to press the button on th10 or take them both to lvl 30.

Forum Veteran
    WELL BRUH U HAVE AN ARMY BRUH U DONT NEED UR HEROES BRUH!
    (I couldn't have been the only person tempted to do this)

i was was in exactly the same position a few weeks ago I decided to do my king first because I like my queen more, I use her now, and am doing 5 lvls of each and then swapping. King will start going to 14 later today
    Lvl 144, TH 10, 223 lavas, 52 magmas
    King= (30, upgrading to 31), Queen- (40)

TH10 as of February 7th 2016.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pololo View Post
    It's a paradox, but i'd say upgrade the one you use less.
    I have decided to play with my Queen 20 and constantly upgrade the king to Lev40 (currently upgrading to 27), because the queen is better to finish some almost failed barch than the king.
    I'm doing this too. DE farming with a queen is pretty easy as she can snipe storages that are a compartment or 2 away. I'm hoping the lvl 40 king will be equally as useful at brute forcing to the DE store, or I might need a tweak to the strat a bit. I'll worry about it in 14 weeks!