Thread: Same Boat Order - over and over

Fresh Spawn

Same Boat Order - over and over

I've had the same boat order 3 times in a row!

I just can't fill it, it includes 12 pancakes (12 bags of brown sugar = 4 hours) and 24 bags of white sugar (16 hours). So thats 20 hours just on the sugar mill. And because each boat is the same as the last I start from a depleted state.

If boat 4 is the same I'm giving up cause its just too boring. Maybe I should stock up on sugars, NOT fill boat 3 on purpose just in case boat 4 is the same!!

Is this by design, i.e. if you can't fill a boat you keep getting the same orders until you do? Am I just unlucky? or is it a bug?

The only way to fill up those orders is to work with your neighbors.
    Go to Facebook and make friends there. Nice people over there who will help you fill your boat.
    You'll have to have tons of $ to buy the stuffs to fill the orders tho because I think the ettiquette is when you ask for help it is assumed you are willing to pay full price. Or list stuff you're willing to trade with.

Good luck!

ps: don't you hate those orders with sugars or syrups... ugh

Fresh Spawn
    Cool thanks, I will do that.

I'm not so concerned about filling up the boat, as I am about getting the SAME order over and over. Hopefully if I eventually fill it will move on ;-)