Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone help me understand the forums?

Centennial Club

Can someone help me understand the forums?

So there's clan wars section where I look n post...but there's also the tactics section, is tactics just for farm raids or does it also include clan war raid tactics...somebody gimme a break down if you can? What's a good section to learn? about clan war tactics?

Send me a pm, we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewdown View Post
    So there's clan wars section where I look n post...but there's also the tactics section, is tactics just for farm raids or does it also include clan war raid tactics...somebody gimme a break down if you can? What's a good section to learn? about clan war tactics?
    Just look at both. Doesn't really matter. Lots of spillover in both sub-forums

Quote Originally Posted by Drewdown View Post
    These become grey areas. Folks have to use judgment when there topic has an argument for fitting in either.

An example would be a guy has an Idea or Feature Request that pertains to Clan Wars. In that case I personally think it goes in the ideas side. But if a guy puts in on the Clan Wars side he is not so wrong that he should be beat up for it. (a pointer doesn't hurt, but not trolling)

For your tactics the clan wars tactics do get discussed in that forum so if that is what you want to talk about then you can go to either. (and I do run across more CW oriented members in the Clan Wars forum for what its worth). But if you have a farm strategy discussion that is easier it should go to strategy.

Just do your best and not get to worried over the guys that can't chill.
    If everything angers you then you will spend your entire life being angry.
    If everything pains you then you will spend your entire life in pain.

Millennial Club
    This post is in the clan wars section not the understanding section! Jk

As you use the forums more and read through threads in each section you get a feel for what belongs and what doesn't, just use common sense when starting a thread.
    Clan: Oklahoma 4 Wars #88L00JCC - Accepting Th9's & Up apply in-game

Banned
    Don't try to understand the forums. Last person that did died excruciatingly. It's a magical land of disagreement and ego self-inflation. Keep your head down and try to survive..
    Last edited by FMdC92; January 30th, 2015 at 08:08 PM.

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by FMdC92 View Post
    Don't try to understand the forums. Last person that did died excruciably. It's a magical land of disagreement and ego self-inflation. Keep your head down and try to survive..

So true! Oh ♥♥♥♥ duck!

Don't try to understand the forums. Last person that did died excruciably. It's a magical land of disagreement and ego self-inflation. Keep your head down and try to survive..
    If I was the type of person to add quotes in my siggy this would be the one I would chose (although I'd be ♥♥♥♥ and fix the typo to excruciating). Seriously. Perfection. That made my day mate!
    Last edited by Terraist; January 30th, 2015 at 08:00 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraist View Post
    If I was the type of person to add quotes in my siggy this would be the one I would chose (although I'd be ♥♥♥♥ and fix the typo to excruciating). Seriously. Perfection. That made my day mate!
    Haha im glad.
    lol yeah typo corrected

Millennial Club

I donno

Haha im glad.
    lol yeah typo corrected

I kinda thought it was appropriate the way it was! It was like your clan destroyed them. Lol oh well funny either way.