Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TH10 | Farming in Champ | GoArch Strategy

TH10 | Farming in Champ | GoArch Strategy

Hello everyone,

As a professional forum lurker, I know that there are a lot of Clash players who are having loot problems, especially those who are TH10. Four days ago, I created http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-Loot-Analysis as a loot analysis and a way to let all the TH10 players, who are having problems getting decent amount of loot, known there is a way to farm efficient, cheap and get a lot of loot on a daily basis (depending on how active you are obviously).

After a lot of great replies, I noticed there were also a lot wondering how to properly GoArch. So I promised these guys to get a video up on our YouTube channel with some GoArch examples and what to look for when using this farming strategy. I am happy to announce the video has arrived! I truly hope it is helpful to anyone struggling with loot and enjoy watching this tutorial, guide or whatever you want to call it.

Why do you recommend this particular strategy?

For the following reasons, I consider this strategy to be one of the best:

1. Heroes are rarely used and when used, it is only for a couple of %, meaning there is no harm done to the heroes.
    2. Spells are only for back-up purposes. Most of the times, I do not use any spells.
    3. Since you only use 1 golem by yourself (other one is in CC), you can time your dark barracks so there is a golem ready every 20-25 minutes. Since it takes the same amount of time to train 210 archers, you do not have to boost any buildings.
    4. Both reasons above give the conclusion that this strategy is "gems cheap". In the perfect situation, you do not have to boost a lot of training buildings, nor heroes, nor spells.
    5. Because almost no gems are used, it is possible to stay high in Champ without spending a lot of money on gems or end up in the situation of exhausted resources.
    6. You can enjoy the wonderful and exciting world of Champ league. It looks good on both you as the clan you are in. Perfect recruiting method.
    7. You can attack very frequently, so no boring waiting times like when you attack using GoWiWi/GoWipe.
    8. Loot bonus. Even when you are unable to get the loot, there is still a sweet loot bonus waiting for you!

So... what do you consider to be "a lot of loot"?

My experiment lasted for 15 straight hours (I know... it is crazy and a one time thing) and resulted in:

Start Cups
    End Cups
    Cups Gained
    Gold
    Elixer
    Dark Elixer

Note: This has bonus of 180k/180k/1.2k included.
    Note #2: This farming day was 4 days ago. In the meantime, I managed to climb up near to 3.700 trophies.

I bet there will always be players who say this is not enough if you are a die-hard farmer. To be honest: I cannot do anything with that. The reason why I am posting this, is because I noticed a lot of TH10 players are struggling getting loot and I hope my tactic/strategy will help them and change their luck or lack of luck.

Here are the raids I've done, as proof and for more details:

What is this "GoArch" strategy you are talking about?

Even though the video explains it all, GoArch uses two of even three golems, filled up with archers only (210 when using 1 golem of your own and bring one in your CC). When attempting GoArch, you should keep the following in mind:

• When you do not have your AQ available, bring along a jump spell for the BK so he acts as a semi-AQ.
    • Only attack bases with enough buildings outside the walls. If all buildings are inside walls, the GoArch attack will most likely not reach the 50%.
    • Look for bases with outside storages or full collectors.
    • Check for giants bombs by placing an archer on obvious (open) spaces. Better waste a couple of archers than having a giant bomb mess up your attack.
    • Destroy buildings that are unreachable by defenses first, before you deploy your golems.
    • Decide where to drop your golems:
      a) Focus on x-bows, mortars and wizard towers. Preferably a combination of those three.
      b) Avoid inferno towers, they will destroy your golem way too soon.
      c) Optional: Avoid dropping a golem near CC (let those troops stay warm inside).
    • Deploy all archers equally around the base. Use the multi-touch (multiple fingers on the screen) and simply swipe around the base. Needs practice!

For me, the major advantages

Do I need maxed heroes and do I need both heroes for this strategy?

No, you do not need maxed heroes for this strategy. When I started using GoArch, I had around level 20 heroes and was always upgrading one of them. So you do not need both. Having said that, not having your AQ gives you a noticable disadvantage compared to not having your BK. You might need to use more lightning spells to get the 50% but if is definitely manageble. This strategy is not recommended when you have neither of your heroes available.

How long have you been using this strategy?

I've been using GoArch for over a year now and it has always been like this, almost no fluctuations. That is why I made this thread and the video because it is not just a lucky day or a temporary situation. Also, I used GoArch during one of our trophy pushes and made it over the 3.9K trophies. Only reason why I didn't make it to 4K is because I wanted to get back to farming and get my AQ to level 40, which I managed to do yesterday, while making this video haha!

Show us the video !!! (my apologies for the accent - not a native speaker)

Enjoy all !

Take care,

Rey Bozza
    Last edited by ReyBozza; January 29th, 2015 at 02:14 PM.
    Clash Royale & Clash of Clans addict!
    Join our clan in Clash Royale: Vengeful Giants (
    #2LGGU2C)
    Clash Royale | Level: 10 | PR: 3127 | Arena: 10
    Clash of Clans
    | Level: 175 | PR: 4447 | All Heroes: MAX
    GameCenter: ReyBozza | KiK Messenger: ReyBozza

Opening post edited...

Added:

Why do you recommend this particular strategy?

For the following reasons, I consider this strategy to be one of the best:

1. Heroes are rarely used and when used, it is only for a couple of %, meaning there is no harm done to the heroes.
    2. Spells are only for back-up purposes. Most of the times, I do not use any spells.
    3. Since you only use 1 golem by yourself (other one is in CC), you can time your dark barracks so there is a golem ready every 20-25 minutes. Since it takes the same amount of time to train 210 archers, you do not have to boost any buildings.
    4. Both reasons above give the conclusion that this strategy is "gems cheap". In the perfect situation, you do not have to boost a lot of training buildings, nor heroes, nor spells.
    5. Because almost no gems are used, it is possible to stay high in Champ without spending a lot of money on gems or end up in the situation of exhausted resources.
    6. You can enjoy the wonderful and exciting world of Champ league. It looks good on both you as the clan you are in. Perfect recruiting method.
    7. You can attack very frequently, so no boring waiting times like when you attack using GoWiWi/GoWipe.
    8. Loot bonus. Even when you are unable to get the loot, there is still a sweet loot bonus waiting for you!
    #2LGGU2C)
    Clash of Clans

Trainee
    Very interesting and helpful, thank you. I particularly like the low spell and hero usage and will give this a try 👍

Gonna give this a try in masters when I get my golems up.

I use this strategy sometimes .
    Check out my small Clash Royale blog https://tinyurl.com/y4sd8q6s

Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    Very interesting and helpful, thank you. I particularly like the low spell and hero usage and will give this a try 👍
    Thank you Nitram and I totally agree with you, the low spell and hero usage are ideal of this strategy. For most players, it takes a lot of work to stay in champ. They are using heavy strategies like GoWiWi, GoWiPe or Lavaloon, which only works with a certain amount of spells and very often, the usage of your heroes.

With this strategy, the need for heroes and especially the spells is very limited. Therefor, boosting any building is optional, not required.

Combining the above with the training time and costs, you have in my opinion a perfect farming strategy for TH10 players.

Quote Originally Posted by TarlCabot View Post
    Gonna give this a try in masters when I get my golems up.
    Awesome Tarl! Focus on those golems, they are not only awesome when farming but also during clan wars. Let me know if you need any help when the time has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by WiWiGoGo View Post
    I use this strategy sometimes .
    Awesome WiWiGoGo! How is your experience with this strategy and are you using it in Champ or lower? Would love to know how you use the GoArch strategy.
    #2LGGU2C)
    Clash of Clans

Anything you guys are missing in the video of thread? Anyone who tried this out and got some feedback? Would love to hear from you champs.
    #2LGGU2C)
    Clash of Clans

Trainee

Thank you!

Ok, I promised to try this last week and now I have.
    Thank you so much, it has been working a treat 😊
    100% success rate so far, rarely need spells or queen (king has been uograding the whole time anyway).
    I think I probably next a little too much - a bit cautious on what to attack - any further guidance on this would be very helpful - I follow the tips in the video.

Maybe I can briefly visit your clan some time to share replays but regardless, thank you again for sharing, helped me a lot. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by ReyBozza View Post
    Anything you guys are missing in the video of thread? Anyone who tried this out and got some feedback? Would love to hear from you champs.
    I've been using this for a couple days now and have yet to fail. It is great considering the wait time is sooooo much better than LavaLoon/Balloonion/GowiXX.

Great video and guide. Rarely need heroes or spells as well. Currently sitting in the 3400-3500 Range

Centennial Club
    Do you have experience using this strategy as a TH9?

Would masters league be more suitable for someone TH9?

Can you replace the CC golem with giants?
    #29PQCLJQ
    DYNASTY