Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Permission Changes!

best decision

thanks for your suggestions. a best step taken i say. many of the services keeps being blocked now a days and you changed keep looking after it.!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Hey All,

Later today we will make some changes to permissions on the forums. In 99% of the cases this will not affect anyone, but if you have signed up through Facebook and have not activated your account from the email sent to you (when you signed up), you won't be able to post until you do so. So, if you for some reason suddenly won't be able to post / reply anymore, check your emails for the activation email sent to you when you signed up, and follow the instructions. Do so, and you'll be back posting in no time!

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and if you need a new activation email, go here: http://forum.supercell.net/register.php?do=requestemail (note: you need to use the same email address you used when you signed up to the forums!)

Update: I have now changed the permissions.

Cheers,

Nick
    I keep requesting the E-mail but I'm not getting any please advice

Fresh Spawn

clash of clans

Thanks for the game ,

Quote Originally Posted by maupau16 View Post
    Thanks for the game ,
    I have tried to post after the permissions thing and have yet to see one of my posts moderated and listed. Not using any bad words so what gives?

Ringraziamento

Grazie per averci avvisato

👍Great 10 chars

Hello,

Nick!Please help me!I have been waiting for weeks just for the "activation email"...I keep checking my yahoo mail and I received nothing,I dont understand this.

~Sad+Mad Con...
    "You will earn freedom when you free yourself,but you will earn a true freedom by following an order"...