Thread: Newb looking for a neighborhood

Newb looking for a neighborhood

Hello all, I'm lvl 30 looking for a neighborhood that's helpful, English speaking, and not to chatty. I'm Fine with chatty ppl, but I'm not a big talker.

Hi

Hi, Come over and join us at phoenix spark we have a red cat in a purple emblem, there are only a few of us at the moment, but we are building a friendly and chatty fun helpful nh,
    we are all english speaking and active daily.
    look forward to seeing you there MY FACEBOOK IS https://www.facebook.com/cheekymeplay feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanswife View Post
    Hello all, I'm lvl 30 looking for a neighborhood that's helpful, English speaking, and not to chatty. I'm Fine with chatty ppl, but I'm not a big talker.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekymeplay View Post
    Hi, Come over and join us at phoenix spark we have a red cat in a purple emblem, there are only a few of us at the moment, but we are building a friendly and chatty fun helpful nh,
    we are all english speaking and active daily.
    look forward to seeing you there MY FACEBOOK IS https://www.facebook.com/cheekymeplay feel free to add me
    Hello☺nh name: sherrie'$ rise&grind 24/7 would love to have you come join us!here we'res still small yet BIG on help☺

you would be perfect for the neighborhood im in. We have many players around your level. some of the memebers are more chatty then others. But all are friendly and nice . If you dont choose to talk or just rather laugh about what some of the members are talking about, that is completely fine. Come join Joes Neighborhood! If you have any questions feel free to message me either on forum or on kik!
    Kik:jilli1060
    GC:jilli1060
    Level: 66
    Farm name: jilli1060

Quote Originally Posted by jillianh106 View Post
    you would be perfect for the neighborhood im in. We have many players around your level. some of the memebers are more chatty then others. But all are friendly and nice . If you dont choose to talk or just rather laugh about what some of the members are talking about, that is completely fine. Come join Joes Neighborhood! If you have any questions feel free to message me either on forum or on kik!
    Hi, Jillian I would love to join ur nh!!!

Hay there,

My name is All Fresh (in Hay Day).
    If you don't mind join Hay Day Traders, the logo is, a red truck with green background and no pattern in it.

happy farming

Hi add me please.. Let's do farming together..

Pro Member

Great neighbourhood to join

you should join the neighbourhood Picture Perfect Farms , we help daily and if u join , u will be promoted AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Happy farming

Quote Originally Posted by VathanaS View Post
    Hello! Neighborhood (Sherrie'$ rise&grind24/7) are still seeking members to join our small yet big on help family..Here we're active respectful polite and always willing to help all while playing the game we love ! Some of us do chat with each other daily ..so if you're still looking for a new home&lvl 29 come !☺ we'll be more then happy to have you join us..until then HAPPY FARMING!!!
    NH LEADER:SHERRIE☺

Happy farming

Quote Originally Posted by VathanaS View Post
    Hello! Neighborhood (Sherrie'$ rise&grind24/7) are still seeking members to join our small yet big on help family..Here we're active respectful polite and always willing to help all while playing the game we love ! Some of us do chat with each other daily ..so if you're still looking for a new home&lvl 29 come !☺ we'll be more then happy to have you join us..until then HAPPY FARMING!!!
    NH LEADER:SHERRIE☺