Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Annual Valentine's Day Soirée

Wow, Jude! I love all the sparkles. They will look beautiful in the moonlight and firelight! I see Corporal Franc is bringing you flowers. I will have to drop a hint to the cowboy.

...and, by the way, Jem, the cowboy will be bringing his guitar as backup for the backup (Plan "C") in case your gramophone doesn't arrive.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

MG, you & your cowboy are gonna lasso some hearts & compliments with your western inspired ensemble!...and it's not gone unnoticed that you're 'bucking' the trend toward tiaras!

After much dithering over my choices, I decided I couldn't attend the Valentine's Soirée in anything other than red! I'll just have to save the other outfit for another time and another party! I went this form hugging satin sheath with a mermaid train over a beaded & lace underskirt. I'm loving the beaded floral appliqué that defines the train!

Shoes- red, open, understated, yet a little bling on the strap & on the heels, a floral nod to soon to arrive spring!

Clutch- red, satin, & won my heart!

The sparklies- earrings & necklace - teardrop rubies & diamonds in white gold, a stunning contemporary piece by Nagota.

The ring- a heart shaped ruby hugged by two diamonds in a platinum setting

The bracelet- heart shaped rubies interspersed with diamond bangles set in white gold

The manicure- tying the smaller elements together, some white, red, some swirls, some floral accents

...and now that my deliberations on an outfit are at an end, 'tis time to set my tribe to work on preparing the venue! See you at the Soirée, ladies!

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

ROTFL! Jem, have you been rummaging around in my closet? That is the dress I wore to your Christmas Party. I must say your taste is impeccable though. Now please excuse me while I call my locksmith ... obviously my home security needs upgrading.
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl

Jude and JEM, beautiful ensembles!

MG, your ensemble is so fun and refreshing with an evening-style gown in the new-found flannel trend, but then enjoying the ease of country/cowboy style for the accessories.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Quote Originally Posted by GladeMaid View Post
    ROTFL! Jem, have you been rummaging around in my closet? That is the dress I wore to your Christmas Party. I must say your taste is impeccable though. Now please excuse me while I call my locksmith ... obviously my home security needs upgrading.
    OMG! LOL!

You don't think I'm actually farming all those late nite hours, now do you? It's merely a cover for my lucrative second career as a midnight haute couture cat burglar! Keep your diamonds, ladies, I'm only after the gowns!

Sigh...back to the dressing room!

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

Please where can I find : (Please refer to the NH bulletin board for your corresponding time zone if a reminder is needed ...and a huge THANK YOU to Jude for preserving that schedule in writing for posterity! 😘😘 ), I am in France.
    Hope
    Neighborhood : Malicita

Farm : Level 75
    Town : Level 21
    Sorry, I'm French and I use the Google translator.

Dear Aviva94,

The actual Soirée is held within the confines & privacy of our neighborhood, & is available to those members only. It's a way to keep some of the partygoer's livelier peccadillos out of the limelight!

These fashion threads are a way to vicariously live lives filled with a flamboyance none of us could ever entertain in reality, & it's far less costly & troublesome to play virtual dress up than to even shop for a new frock in the real world nowadays!

These threads are an offshoot of several other threads that Jude began soon after joining the forum...look for her philosophy threads, but the initial party thread goes back to New Year's last year. If you wish, you can read about it at this link...

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...wn-on-the-farm

Since that time, the members of our NH have hosted a number of parties of which you can also find accompanying stories here in the forum. Just look for any thread that has "party" in the title. More than likely, it will have fashions, gossip, & tidbits pertaining to one of our 'events.' I do hope you enjoy reading them!

Our members have peopled our farms with an array of whimsical characters, & the back story on each is quite complex. Jude's Hay Day Mysteries series (links to each can be found here in the creativity forum as well) follow the adventures these imaginary (but very real to us) friends & cohorts find themselves getting into. In doing so, we've created a virtual world inside the virtual world of Hay Day.

Having said that, we probably all need psychiatrists! Feel free to post your Soirée ensemble if you wish, & join the madness!
    Last edited by LadyJEM5; February 10th, 2015 at 11:59 AM.

We have outdone ourselves in the glamour department once again. Our girls can even make flannel look sexy. You are a beautiful bunch of women, as much on the inside as on the out. But we sure do polish up nicely. Looking forward to partying girls.

GC ID Judesnz54. / Current lvl 97 / Kik FlowerFarm
    Farm name - Storybrooke Village / Achievements 119/126
    Town name - Spring Haven

Still some outfits missing - Mandy, Apple, Neen, are you coming to the party?
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl

I chatted with Mandy today. Her time for the party would be 8:00 p.m. and she's hoping to be out with her hubby getting wined and dined--a romantic evening, but not on the farm. I'm not sure about Apple. She hasn't had much time for the forums thus far.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144