Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: If i upgrade lab while research still going on, will it pause or continue?

this thread is older than me
    Hi
    Post "Walruses are awesome" to me if you found this hidden message!
    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Fighting for the forums to stay open. #WeLuvForums #ScrewReddit
    meh. I'm only beginner th8 and just upgraded my dragons to lv2. there's still 2 days left and decided to upgrade my lab to lv5 (4 days), just cuz I had a million elixir and nowhere to spend it. i'll find out in 4 days. the dragon upgrade bar DID disappear, but is it still running?
    Why is Supercell closing the forums? They just hate all the Hog Rider nerf threads so they close down the entire CR forum, and spoiler alert: There are no tags for a Balance Change suggestion in Reddit. Let's stay connected thru Discord, and fight for cause! https://discord.gg/uWhQaUX And ClashOfHolmes is amazing at sigs! Too bad the forums are closing! (There are no sigs in Reddit.)

Quote Originally Posted by bananaboygamer View Post
    is it still running?
    Yep. Unless something's changed in the past fortnight. I recently upgraded the Lab whilst researching a troop on my newest account. The research continues when the Lab is upgrading.

Please check the dates and times on old threads - this is an unnecessary necro and it might get you into trouble with the moderators.

(and yes, the upgrade will still be running). Next time, if you don't get the info in the thread but it is this old, it might be an idea to start a new thread...

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #45
    Pointless necro.

Closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)