Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: If i upgrade lab while research still going on, will it pause or continue?

Quote Originally Posted by Galath View Post
    It will continue, as if lab wasn't upgraded. When lab just finishes it seems as if upgrade is still going on, but if you re-log and let server re-sync you will notice that the upgrade is actually complete. I've done this twice and I know it works since March.
    Would just like to ask if the continuing of research while upgrading research lab still applies or Supercell has changed or removed this with an update or something?

Can you double research?

I mean. What if you upgrade laboratory while researching something , let's say it's 10 days long , then you upgrade your laboratory which last 8 days , then after your lab. Finish , the research going on isn't visible right? ,then you research another one ? Will it be possible?

(Sorry for my grammar if wrong)
    Last edited by NatsuDragneel07; January 25th, 2016 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NatsuDragneel07 View Post
    I mean. What if you upgrade laboratory while researching something , let's say it's 10 days long , then you upgrade your laboratory which last 8 days , then after your lab. Finish , the research going on isn't visible right? ,then you research another one ? Will it be possible?

(Sorry for my grammar if wrong)
    No, as you would still have 2 days left on the first research. It is only whilst the lab is upgrading that it doesn't show that it is researching, once the upgrade is finished it will show that it is researching again.
    Last edited by Aspex; January 25th, 2016 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Cc to lab, brain fart

playing CoC since July

and to the best of my knowledge the research has continued while lab is upgrading since I started.

Yes it can "glitch" and show you still have time left (did that to one of mine and I was freaking) but I just reloaded the game and bam research done...

I timed mine as it was a 10 day research and 8 day upg I think...started upg 2 days in.

The research continues during upgrade and it has been that way for at least 6 months (possibly years).
    Gentlemen, you canít fight in here. This is the War Room!

I just tried it and my Hogs still upgraded! Cool😎

Banned
    I recently started a upgrade on a mini and then started the lab. When the lab finished upgrading my upgrade in it had been paused.

However in the past on my main I have had upgrades continue while doing lab itself.

I figure there are a few possibilities.

1) At the lower town halls it pauses and at the higher TH's it does not pause.

2) They keep changing this.

3) Its a bug that sometimes causes the lab to not pause aka sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Regardless, I am going to keep trying to time it so I can do a upgrade then the lab itself, just in case I can shave some time off.

My research has always continued while the lab upgraded. When the builder finishes with the lab, it will look like the troop upgrade inside is paused but if you restart COC, the progress will jump ahead to where it should be.

Yes, I too experienced it. as soon as your lab is upgraded your researching troops too upgrade, though they might ask u much more time than the time for upgrading the lab. For eg,,, the time for Lev 2 dragons is 7d and Lev 6 lab 4d but as soon as your upgrade finishes your troops are already upgraded.

Centennial Club
    The change is just over a year old. The research continues for the duration of the upgrade