Thread: "HAY DAY 'S " FIRST ENDLESS STORY BOOK!!! Written by farmer's cross the globe!!!

"HAY DAY 'S " FIRST ENDLESS STORY BOOK!!! Written by farmer's cross the globe!!!

DIRECTIONS: just simply add to the last phrase... paragraph or sentence written below. Alright I'll start the story☺ HAPPY READING & WRITING FARMERS!!! NOTE: the more you visit to read the books progress the more you can add to the story☺
    Last edited by Suns; January 15th, 2015 at 07:11 PM.

"HAY DAY'S" FIRST ENDLESS STORY BOOK!!! Written by farmer's all cross the globe!!!

[QUOTE=Suns;366183DIRECTIONS: just simply add to the last phrase... paragraph or sentence written below. Alright I'll start the story☺ HAPPY READING & WRITING FARMERS!!! NOTE: the more you visit to read the books progress the more you can add to the story☺
    Once upon a time there was an old farmer by the name...

[QUOTE=Suns;3661947][QUOTE=Suns;366183DIRECTIONS: just simply add to the last phrase... paragraph or sentence written below. Alright I'll start the story☺ HAPPY READING & WRITING FARMERS!!! NOTE: the more you visit to read the books progress the more you can add to the story☺
    Once upon a time there was an old farmer by the name...[/QUOTE] Bobby Joe..

Quote Originally Posted by Suns View Post
    DIRECTIONS: just simply add to the last phrase... paragraph or sentence written below. Alright I'll start the story☺ HAPPY READING & WRITING FARMERS!!! NOTE: the more you visit to read the books progress the more you can add to the story☺
    Once upon a time there was an old farmer by the name...
    Bobby Joe..
    ...who went to the achievement house

By the way, your quotes are broken, so I fixed them for you.
    Looking for a group in SC games? Go to threads for: Clash of Clans | Hay Day | Boom Beach
    Looking for a Discord server focusing on SC games? Go to: https://discord.gg/mTJg3Xu

Quote Originally Posted by ProAlvi15n View Post
    ...who went to the achievement house

By the way, your quotes are broken, so I fixed them for you.
    to see how much more wool need to be collected from his sheep in order to win the big prize..

to see how much more wool need to be collected from his sheep in order to win the big prize..
    Then shears his sheep...

I think that this should be moved to the "Forum Games" section. You say that there's a lot of people writing this story out. So far, there's only 2 people, you and me.

The story is:
    Once upon a time, there was a farmer by the name Bobby Joe who went to the achievement house to see how much more wool need to be collected from his sheep in order to win the big prize. Then he shears his sheep...
    Looking for a group in SC games? Go to threads for: Clash of Clans | Hay Day | Boom Beach
    Looking for a Discord server focusing on SC games? Go to: https://discord.gg/mTJg3Xu

Quote Originally Posted by ProAlvi15n View Post
    Then shears his sheep...

I think that this should be moved to the "Forum Games" section. You say that there's a lot of people writing this story out. So far, there's only 2 people, you and me.

The story is:
    Once upon a time, there was a farmer by the name Bobby Joe who went to the achievement house to see how much more wool need to be collected from his sheep in order to win the big prize. Then he shears his sheep...
    I think you may be right...I'm new to forums and still trying to feel my way around..so do I just start a new thread over in forums games? I really appreciate you taking the time to correct my quotes & points of view on where the book may do it's best I look forward to you and I among others continuing to write a successful story book☺