Links:

Twitter: OneHive Twitter

YouTube: OneHive Raids

Who Are We?

G
    en·e·sis
    noun \ˈje-nə-səs\
    : the origin or coming into being of something

OneHive Genesis is the newest addition to the OneHive family​. It is the home and barracks of our future beastly raiders who are currently at the earlier stages of CoC. It is the haven where you will meet nascent, like-minded war enthusiasts.

OneHive 1.0 and 2.0 stopped recruitment for TH8s and below a few months ago. However, we understand there are hoards of beastly raiders that we are potentially missing out on due to this policy. Genesis is a means to find those raiders.

Who Are You?

1. You are a blood thirsty war enthusiast. You are currently a TH7 or TH8 who loves war and knows and/or is dying to know all of the intricacies of CoC's mechanics.

2. You are a hardcore strategist. You immerse yourself in Clash to discover, learn, and practice all of its mechanics and troop uses.

3. You are a die-hard gamer. You farm hard on preparation and war hard on battle day (more than 10+ raids won per day). We expect all of Genesis to continue developing at a rapid rate, with a goal to reach the end stages of CoC.

4. You are a quick learner and devoted student. You study war replays and analyze every attack to determine what and why an attack succeeds or fails. You scour any and all resources for information (YouTube, SC forums, clanmates, etc.) You are always willing to learn and have an open ear to criticism and suggestion.

5. You are a respectful adult with a sense of humor (ages 17+). You may believe that respect if earned, but not given; however, you must be RESPECTFUL to all. You can also handle adult discussion with maturity.

Town Hall 7:

Max Army Camps, Spell Factory, Clan Castle, Lvl 2 Dragons, Lvl 7+ Walls, Barbarian King

Town Hall 8:

Max Army Camps, Spell Factory, Clan Castle, Lvl 3 Dragons, Lvl 7+ Walls, Barbarian King Lvl 5+

What should you expect?

1. Constant wars - your profile will ALWAYS be on cooldown for the war timer because you will be in constant battles.

2. Advice - OneHive has always engendered a classroom/learning atmosphere. Your fellow clanmates will advise you on what they have learned from their experiences.

3. Friendly Environment - OneHive believes a strong war clan is cultivated by a community of friends that push each other to excel.

4. Filled Clan Castle - OneHive has always held a request all you want and donate all you can policy.

What will happen to you when you advance?

After you have maxed TH8 and are ready to evolve into TH9, you will be phased into OneHive or OneHive 2.0. However, Genesis will amply prepare you for the new challenges TH9 presents. Therefore you will remain in OneHive Genesis until your offensive capabilities and attack strategies meet the criteria that OneHive and OneHive 2.0 require.

About OneHive:

OneHive was established for the hardcore gamer, the pvp in us all, the ones who are dedicated to their craft. Sick and tired of all the casual gamers who drag you down and can't follow simple rules? So were we! So we decided to create the OneHive Family - a clan family which caters to those who not only take clashing seriously, but who strive for perfection in Clan Wars! We are a group of like-minded players who use strategic planning, close coordination and top notch raiding ability to swarm our enemies.

We work together as one for the good of the Hive, and relentlessly attack our enemies as a single unit giving them no chance to survive. Every player here is willing to sting and lay down their life for the good of the Hive!

WE ARE:

Loyal
    : We're not looking for people who will leave for a better clan the first chance they get. If you join or wish to join you must be prepared to stick with us through thick and thin. Ship jumpers and Clan hoppers will not be tolerated.

Dedicated: We are looking to create a hardcore player base, players who log in once a day or neglect their cities will be kicked.

Mature: We are a group of guys/girls who like to use adult language and mature content. If you are underage or this offends you; don't join.

Aggressive: After all, this is a war game. We do not tolerate players who do not attack others. If you want to play a peaceful game then why are you playing clash of clans? Attack, attack, and attack again

Application Form

Please use the below form when applying on our forums page:

IGN:
    Level:
    Townhall Level:
    Builder huts:
    War stars:
    Nice & Tidy:
    Friend in Need:
    Most efficient Attack comp:
    War troop levels:
    King & Queen level:
    Why do you want to join OneHive Genesis?

War Logs - Coming Soon

Last edited by Wiseguy28; January 5th, 2015 at 12:26 AM.

Bump for the hive

IGN:Milanese - OneHive

Hey, how do I apply to join this clan? I'm a near max th8 looking to improve my war skills, so this clan sounds perfect for me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomCompany View Post
    Hey, how do I apply to join this clan? I'm a near max th8 looking to improve my war skills, so this clan sounds perfect for me. Thanks!
    Totally my bad, forgot to add the application form when i made this.

Just fill this out:

IGN:
    Level:
    Townhall Level:
    Builder huts:
    War stars:
    Nice & Tidy:
    Friend in Need:
    Most efficient Attack comp:
    War troop levels:
    King & Queen level:

Thx

IGN: ryan
    Current clan, if applicable: N/A
    Level: 85
    Townhall Level: 8
    Builder huts: 5
    War stars: 161
    Nice & Tidy: 1008
    Friend in Need: 8404
    Most efficient Attack comp: Go Wipe/ Mass Drags
    War troop levels: Golem: Going to 2; Pekka: 3; Wiz: 5; Drag; 3
    King & Queen level: King: Lvl 10
    Why do you want to join OneHive Genesis? I am looking to greatly improve my war attacking. I also want to max out my th8. I have seen the thread for OneHive before and wanted to join, but couldn't because of my th lvl. I think this is a perfect way to join, and hope to advance to the higher clans soon.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomCompany View Post
    IGN: ryan
    Level: 85
    Townhall Level: 8
    Builder huts: 5
    War stars: 161
    Nice & Tidy: 1008
    Friend in Need: 8404
    Most efficient Attack comp: Go Wipe/ Mass Drags
    War troop levels: Golem: Going to 2; Pekka: 3; Wiz: 5; Drag; 3
    King & Queen level: King: Lvl 10
    Why do you want to join OneHive Genesis? I am looking to greatly improve my war attacking. I also want to max out my th8. I have seen the thread for OneHive before and wanted to join, but couldn't because of my th lvl. I think this is a perfect way to join, and hope to advance to the higher clans soon.

Thanks!
    Looks good. Apply in game

Fresh Spawn

The onhive page is not working so i come to here

IGN:WarpzT9
    Age:16 (eventho im 16, i do respect others and pretty mature )
    Level:76 (i didnt upgrade my collectors )
    Townhall Level:8
    Builder huts:4 (tryin to get 5th)
    War stars:140
    Nice & Tidy:419
    Friend in Need:16969
    Most efficient Attack comp: Dragloon, Hog
    War troop levels: Dragon=lvl3, Hog=lvl4, Loon=lvl5 Wizard(currently upgrading to 5)
    King & Queen level:King=8 –upgrading to 9
    Im an almost (or not i have many researches left)maxed th8(wif maxed walls) looking for a friendly and serious warring clan, and Onehive sounds good
    Last edited by Warpz; January 5th, 2015 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warpz View Post
    IGN:WarpzT9
    Age:16 (eventho im 16, i do respect others and pretty mature )
    Level:76 (i didnt upgrade my collectors )
    Townhall Level:8
    Builder huts:4 (tryin to get 5th)
    War stars:140
    Nice & Tidy:419
    Friend in Need:16969
    Most efficient Attack comp: Dragloon, Hog
    War troop levels: Dragon=lvl3, Hog=lvl4, Loon=lvl5 Wizard(currently upgrading to 5)
    King & Queen level:King=8 –upgrading to 9
    Im an almost (or not i have many researches left)maxed th8(wif maxed walls) looking for a friendly and serious warring clan, and Onehive sounds good
    Sorry man 17+ sucks but gotta stick to the guidelines. Unfortunate

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy28 View Post
    Sorry man 17+ sucks but gotta stick to the guidelines. Unfortunate
    Ah ♥♥♥♥, i hope im 17 now. Thx for considering

Application

IGN:Aakarsh
    Current clan, if applicable:None
    Level:78
    Townhall Level:TH8
    Builder huts:4
    War stars:254
    Nice & Tidy:
    Friend in Need:520
    Most efficient Attack comp:Barch for Gold and Elixr, Giant-Barch for DE
    War troop levels:Hogs and Dragons lvl 3(Hogs going to lvl 4)
    King & Queen level:King-7
    I see that OneHive is a hardcore farming and warring family. I want to develop into a TH9 with legos or lavas with 25+ both heroes. You guys will have some serious farming strategies that will help me in farming. Also I'm addicted to CW. I 6 star every CW and can 3 each TH8(Even max).

PM Me if I am accepted