Thread: Winter decorations, where are they..?

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy Winter decorations, where are they..?

Dear farmers,

I recently decided to buy some winter decorations for my farm, but I found out that SC deleted them from the store!
    Can anyone please explain to me why they would do that? The christmas decorations, okay I understand, it's not Christmas anymore, but where are all the other Winter decorations, and why cant we for example buy the chicken balloon anymore. I am really confused here, because i see no reason to delete the items from the store.

I hope someone from the Hay Day team sees this and can explain why we are not able to buy more winter decorations.
    Winter is not over yet...

timsun

Centennial Club
    I'm disappointed also..... I went to buy another balloon this morning to cheer me up after losing the gramophone and they had disappeared! Bring back the balloons please........

I don't understand why they don't leave the decorations in the store longer. Many people were waiting to see what they won in the event before spending diamonds on decorations. But they vanished from the store as soon as the event was over.

Why would they do this? Decorations are probably a license to print money for them. I'm surprised they don't have more of them.
    Level 192

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I don't understand why they don't leave the decorations in the store longer. Many people were waiting to see what they won in the event before spending diamonds on decorations. But they vanished from the store as soon as the event was over.

Why would they do this? Decorations are probably a license to print money for them. I'm surprised they don't have more of them.
    You are right it doesn't make sense. Especially since it has been their practice to tell us that they were taking them in. I think all the staff is on holiday and everything is running on automatic.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerr129 View Post
    You are right it doesn't make sense. Especially since it has been their practice to tell us that they were taking them in. I think all the staff is on holiday and everything is running on automatic.
    I agree. Poor Nick! Assuming he's on a well-deserved holiday, he's going to freak when he comes back and discovers that there was no Supercell back-up for him. He's always let us know in a timely fashion when special decorations would be leaving the shop, and (using Halloween as an example) there was a reasonable period after the holiday for farmers to make final DIAMOND purchases of holiday decorations.

Happy New Year, Nick, we miss you!!!

Farm Level 120 | Town 38 | Achievements 140/144

A New Normal?

I wonder if we are seeing a Super Cell that cares less about keeping players happy. Maybe they are counting more on new and casual players to bring their profit than on those of us who play daily and frequent the Forums. I hope not, but there does seem to be a pattern of callousness developing. I will still play, because I love My farm and my town, but I am definitely feeling burned. Mooo! to SuperCell!