Page 58 of 115 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 1146

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans: Hall of Fame [Continued]

  1. #571
    Trainee goederaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    16

    Wow

    Thats nice, I have one time have 900.000 gold stolen in an fight!

  2. #572
    Forum Elder Fakhouri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarenn View Post
    Attachment 21255




    Title: Stone Cold Raider
    Achievement: Highest attacks won per season
    Score: 1303
    Recipient: Foo Of Sky Family
    Well done sir, congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighowie83 View Post
    I would like to nominate ZachUVA for the most post counts in the Clash of Clans forum, breaking 8k posts (nobody is even near him). Although this isn't an achievement in-game, I believe it's still a hall-of-fame worthy accomplishment by any user.
    I have no problem in adding him too. Lets see, as a title, "biggest noob" works?

    Jokes aside, if he would like to add himself here then why not, I don't have any objections.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakhoumgeorge View Post
    he should fill storages though, and is his builder working on it?
    Count his builders, theyre all sleeping.. Maybe he took a break, it is irrelevant to the thread.

    Also, if paul applies, I will add him gladly.

    -m

  3. #573
    Forum Veteran Scorch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    #BringBackSniping
    Posts
    1,839
    There's a lot of stuff that needs to be updated:

    Stone Cold Raider: Brandon (1,739)



    Trophy Addict: Dreamzrm (4,442)



    Insomniac: Sneaky-Dave (216)

    Deadly Four: nenonv (86)




    Also, some ideas for achievments:

    Deadly Eight
    Highest experience level (TH8)
    pompey paul (He actually aplied on page 27)
    LV123

    (pictures were already posted before)


    Deadly Nine
    Highest experience level (TH9)
    I jhufy (Not sure what level Dave was when he moved to TH10)
    LV171

    Unity Veterans | Town Hall 11 | Level 191
    Sort of active
    Level 12 Walls: 45/300 | Level 43 King | Level 50 Queen
    GG: 2.00b | EE: 1.74b | HH: 8.17m | SV: 4,139



  4. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
    There's a lot of stuff that needs to be updated:

    Stone Cold Raider: Brandon (1,739)



    Trophy Addict: Dreamzrm (4,442)



    Insomniac: Sneaky-Dave (216)

    Deadly Four: nenonv (86)




    Also, some ideas for achievments:

    Deadly Eight
    Highest experience level (TH8)
    pompey paul (He actually aplied on page 27)
    LV123

    (pictures were already posted before)


    Deadly Nine
    Highest experience level (TH9)
    I jhufy (Not sure what level Dave was when he moved to TH10)
    LV171

    A TH4 at lvl86? Wow, amazing, same with TH9 at lvl171, I'm TH9 and I'm only at lvl103, those players deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame.
    IGN: Mr.Rickytran - proud leader of Wild Warriors, with black and white cross and over 20000 trophies, if u wanna join, just have 1500 trophies, lv5 archers, donate 300/wk (all archers), donate 600/wk for eldership and NO BAD WORDS
    PROUD FARMER FOR THE PAST 8 MONTHS - Gold Grab: 260mil gold and counting!

  5. #575
    Pro Member facemashxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    behind your th
    Posts
    578
    nice one wonder where u get all this

    Level 59| Proud member of Aureus Planeta| Looking for Members
    Come join us in the Aureus Family

  6. #576
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    329
    I think tjj80 is the first player to reach 500k donations on friend in need. He's a Farming Kings player currently in Farming Kings 2 donating away.

    Founder of Farming Kings
    Co-Founder of FK War





  7. #577
    Junior Member tjj88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
    There's a lot of stuff that needs to be updated:

    Deadly Nine
    Highest experience level (TH9)
    I jhufy (Not sure what level Dave was when he moved to TH10)
    LV171
    .


    This is wrong, Burgerfee is roughly 178 atm with th9 (I will find out what his level is and post a screen shot when he joins fk2 for cc troops again, last time I saw he was 177)

    I'm still th9 and I'll pass jhufy (unless he's leveled in the last day or so) today, if not by tomorrow


    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio212 View Post
    I think tjj80 is the first player to reach 500k donations on friend in need. He's a Farming Kings player currently in Farming Kings 2 donating away.
    Trying to upload a screen shot but keeps saying its over the size limit -.-

    http://puu.sh/5qiDS.jpg

    Here is a link to it though.


    In game name: tjj80
    th11 -Level 222 - Former Record Highest TH9 in COC - Lvl 202
    Clan: Farming Kings

  8. #578
    New Guy
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    49

    Farming Kings for life :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio212 View Post
    I think tjj80 is the first player to reach 500k donations on friend in need. He's a Farming Kings player currently in Farming Kings 2 donating away.

    Way to go Tj people should also know that like 450,000 of those donations were done in 2 seasons.
    Godfather to the Donation Clans, leader of the Original REQ N' RUN & REQ N' ♥♥♥♥, and now The 200 Club. "FORMER" highest requests in a season record holder with 19,679, guess I will need to try again now.

  9. #579
    Senior Member Zoros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinskip View Post
    Way to go Tj people should also know that like 450,000 of those donations were done in 2 seasons.
    Yay this is true, he beat Lady S as well as N8, and hes moving fast. I see that he is boosting all of his collectors, dark barracks, dark drills, as well as normal barracks. So idk, a lot, farming kings 2 has like 12 spaces for players to enter, request, and then if they dont leave, they kick them out. Ive been there there is a request like every 4-15 seconds, crazy, I wish I was in one of those donating competitions. But yah he has so many because of that. i respect anyone that has donated around 100 000 (if they werent in a competition)

  10. #580
    Forum Veteran bighowie83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    InTheDark
    Posts
    1,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoros View Post
    Yay this is true, he beat Lady S as well as N8, and hes moving fast. I see that he is boosting all of his collectors, dark barracks, dark drills, as well as normal barracks. So idk, a lot, farming kings 2 has like 12 spaces for players to enter, request, and then if they dont leave, they kick them out. Ive been there there is a request like every 4-15 seconds, crazy, I wish I was in one of those donating competitions. But yah he has so many because of that. i respect anyone that has donated around 100 000 (if they werent in a competition)
    No reason to get excited and make false statements here.
    Although I believe his 500k donations since the profile update is amazing and should be included in the Hall of Fame, N8 and Lady S still hold the number 1 and 2 spots in the most donations recorded in a season. Read the previous poster, he specifically mentions that tjj80 most likely did most of those donations in the past TWO seasons.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •