Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans: Hall of Fame [Continued]

Clash of Clans: Hall of Fame

First of all,
    I would like to thank
    Bokehlicious for starting this WONDERFUL idea, he looks busy with his real life, and as this thread requires constant updating, I'd like to help.

Link to the original thread:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...s-Hall-of-Fame

Introduction

Inspired by the donation score from the recent update, I thought to myself hey there should be more stats available in game such as highest gold looted, highest gem spender, etc. Without a proper goal, the game gets boring after a while so why not add something that would motivate people. Statistics is a wonderful thing in a game so I am creating the Clash of Clans: Hall of Fame to show my respect to those who have achieved what others have not.

Permanent Records

Title Achievement Score Recipient
    Mega Millions First one to set the Gold Grab total to one Billion 6 Nov '13 Cloud Whiskey
    Fort Knox First one to set the Gold Grab total to two Billions 27 Dec '13 ____icarus
    D.E. Mole First one to achieve Heroic Heist 8 May '13 inigo montoya from Exploitation
    Victor Valorium First one to complete 51/51 achievements (Before Profile Update) 24 June '13 inigo montoya from Exploitation
    Berliner Mauer First one to get a full set of Level 9 walls 11 Jan '13 yusuf kaymak, TTKARM
    Michaelangelo First one to get a full set of Level 10 walls 13 Jan '13 TTKARM
    Legolas First one to max the Archer Queen (level 30) 11 Jan '13 Jessiebrar
    Centerarians First ever Clan - The Order
    Exploiter First farming clan 9 Sept '12 Exploitation
    Henry IV First player to reach 4,000 trophies 28 Jan '13 Jorge Yao
    Henry III First player to reach 3,000 trophies 3 Oct '12 TheTrueKing
    Big-Hearted First player to 500k donations total 23 Nov '13 tjj80
    Donation God First player to 1mil donations total 16 Jan '14 Alex from Pa55c0de
    Townhall Destroyer First player to destroy 10,000 townhalls 5 Dec '13 Brandon from SG ! Gladiators
    Robin Hood Highest Gold looted [multiplayer] 1,443,000 Lintu
    Queen of Ribena Highest Elixir looted [multiplayer] 1,447,000 Alec
    Bank Robber Highest net loot [Gold & Elixir] 2,886,000 Lintu
    Multiplayer Madness First person to win 20,000 multiplayer battles 24 Jan '14 Brandon from SG ! Gladiators
    24/7 D.E. First player to set Heroic Heist total to 10 Million - Brandon from SG ! Gladiators
    The Great Wall First player to have a full set of level 11 walls 17 Jun '13 Kemal

Breakable Records

Trophy Addict Highest ever trophy 4,725 B0ssH0gg
    Oil Smuggler Highest Dark Elixir looted [multiplayer] 7,800 "jeje9"
    OCD Farmer Highest loot per troop 1,293,245 SamsonJC from Popular Culture
    Stone Cold Raider Highest Attacks Won Per Season 3,818 BGSRIDER
    King of Clans Highest clan trophy 42,294 State of Qatar
    Mr. Generous Highest donation score in a season 340,000 N8 from InTheDark
    Mr. Leecher Highest troops recieved in a season 18,791 Mademouiselle from Farming Kings
    Quick Bars Highest total clan donation score 2,582,924 InTheDark
    Richy Rich Highest gem owned in game 501,966 维大大
    Insomniac Highest experience level 252 Alex
    Invincible Most defenses won in one season 566 Ki ing Kiilerich
    Mr. Humble Lowest Level Player in Champion League 43 Code Red
    Mr. Humble II Lowest Level Player in Masters League 13 iiLightning~~
    Mr. Humble III Lowest Level Player in Crystal League 12 iiLightning~~

Achievements By Townhall levels (Lvl2->9)

Town Hall 9

Deadly Nine Highest experience level [TH9] 202 tjj80 from Farming Kings
    Golden Nine Highest Ever Trophy [TH9] 4,202 Jorge Yao

----------------------------

Town Hall 8

Deadly Eight Highest experience level [TH8] 171 suusje.h
    Golden Eight Highest Ever Trophy [TH8] 3,000 TheTrueKing

Town Hall 7

Deadly Seven Highest experience level [TH7] 101 Brendon
    Golden Seven Highest Ever Trophy [TH7] 3,265 Sparhawk from APOTHEOSIS 3

Town Hall 6

Deadly Six Highest experience level [TH6] 100 Brendon
    Golden Six Highest Ever Trophy [TH6] 2,924 Yi'

Town Hall 5

Deadly Five Highest experience level [TH5] 69 Vicious
    Golden Five Highest Ever Trophy [TH5] 3,255 poh vves

Town Hall 4

Deadly Four Highest experience level [TH4] 108 renonv
    Golden Four Highest Ever Trophy [TH4] 2,601 Dein Boss

Town Hall 3

Deadly Three Highest experience level [TH3] 41 Kuilins TH3 Alt
    Golden Three Highest Ever Trophy [TH3] 2,805 Kuilins TH3 Alt

Town Hall 2

Deadly Two Highest experience level [TH2] 20 DeineMuddaHD
    Golden Two Highest Ever Trophy [TH2] 2,443 DeineMuddaHD

Author's note:
    If you want to challenge for the Hall of Fame spots or have ideas for other interesting stats, feel free to post a screenshot of your achievement and your IGN. Claims without screenshot/proof will be ignored. Have fun!
    Last edited by Fakhouri; May 16th, 2014 at 09:54 PM.

Hats off to Moe for stepping in! The OP did say he was busy so good man/beetle, for stepping in!

You know, at first I had wanted that "Highest Loot per Troop" metric added... and the more I thought about it, I think the ground rules should instead be: no new types of Hall of Fames, in keeping with the original OP's efforts.

What do you all think? Just update instead for the existing types of records... else, we can get into all that flaming back and forth stuff. Reaction?

Illustris the Forward Looking

Quote Originally Posted by Illustris View Post
    Hats off to Moe for stepping in! The OP did say he was busy so good man/beetle, for stepping in!

You know, at first I had wanted that "Highest Loot per Troop" metric added... and the more I thought about it, I think the ground rules should instead be: no new types of Hall of Fames, in keeping with the original OP's efforts.

What do you all think? Just update instead for the existing types of records... else, we can get into all that flaming back and forth stuff. Reaction?

I, a noob forumer, do think that some new categories should be added if someone has a good idea for one. I don't necessarily like the Highest Loot per Troop idea but on the original thread someone had the idea for highest donation count for an entire clan which I liked.

Eagle the Man
    Green is cash money, Red is blood, Blue is security, and Dark is mythical

(Orange is Carrots)

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    I, a noob forumer, do think that some new categories should be added if someone has a good idea for one. I don't necessarily like the Highest Loot per Troop idea but on the original thread someone had the idea for highest donation count for an entire clan which I liked.

Eagle the Man
    Haha, so here's how it goes... and why trying to add new categories can end up with some healthy debates to err, some acrimony...

On the Highest Donation Count per Clan... ironically, I would disagree with that, as some clans (I know ours do) rotate members frequently, for clearing troop requests or for other reason, so that stat is rather meaningless to the Farming4 three-clan system (as those stats get wiped out so frequently).

I can respect why some clans care about troop stats, however. But, more to my original point, some will care about this or that, but then others will disagree. Just like the loot/per troop concept where you and I disagree, which is of course fine. But, there was too much bickering in the original thread about trying to add new categories, and wouldn't it be nice if this thread was more "peaceful?"

Illustris, Ergo Why I Redacted my Original Thought

Forum Superstar
    Link doesn't work.

But thanks a lot for being a good meerpekka.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokehlicious View Post
    If you want to challenge for the Hall of Fame spots or have ideas for other interesting stats, feel free to post a screenshot of your achievement and your IGN. Claims without screenshot/proof will be ignored. Have fun!
    New categories should be added. Just because a clan functions differently doesn't mean we should disregard a good stat.

Quote Originally Posted by pinser View Post
    Link doesn't work.

But thanks a lot for being a good meerpekka.
    Um, it is a P.E.K.Kat, and the link should work now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illustris View Post

This sounds good, lets hear some other opinions too.

I don't really see a need to keep the categories limited. Sure, flaming is bound to break out from time to time over potential categories, but I think new categories continue to improve the thread.

|Trophy Offer Formulas Discovered!|
    ^Now with a handy table linking offers and cup differences^

RIP Smash Land

Highest exp level at TH 7, 8 & 9.

Quote Originally Posted by zachUVA View Post
    I don't really see a need to keep the categories limited. Sure, flaming is bound to break out from time to time over potential categories, but I think new categories continue to improve the thread.
    Exactly, thank you Zach. The first categories were filled without much heated debate. Why would new ones be any different? As long as it's a valid stat with a pic as prove. The game grows every time there is a new update, we might even get new features that we can include in the Hall of Fame.
    Last edited by Young; May 13th, 2013 at 08:03 PM.