Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Space Bars Recruiting Thread: More Than Just Clashers...

Bump for August 5th, 2015.
    Co-Leader of the clan Space Bars, a War Clan dedicated to the ideal of communication, helping others and interacting/treating people like adults. We like to have fun and strive to be more than a random group of Clashers... Any questions check the link -> http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-Just-Clashers

Bump for August 7th, 2015. Looking for TH6s and TH7s over lvl 50!
    Co-Leader of the clan Space Bars, a War Clan dedicated to the ideal of communication, helping others and interacting/treating people like adults. We like to have fun and strive to be more than a random group of Clashers... Any questions check the link -> http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-Just-Clashers

Bump for August 9th, 2015.

IGN: Moaz
    TH: 6 (non-rushed)
    Lvl: 39

I know I don't fulfill the requirements but please could u take my request into consideration. U guys sent me a private message

Coc account information:
    Name: Queenette
    Level: 58
    Th: 7
    Been playing since 10th Mars

Hi I am an 18 years old girl who started playing coc after hearing about it from my bff, she had been playing for 2 years and so had my brothers. However my interest didn't start until I knew that there was a possibility for chatting in-game, which was the sole reason that made me start. Although my purpose was different from others' I started liking the idea of the game more than my intention for starting. That is why I till now am playing and striving for improvement in the game. I heard of your clan through a forum I made where one of this clan's Co suggested that I check you out, which led to my application to join your clan.

I hope to hear from you soon to know if I can become a part of your family ❤️

Application

My Game Information
    Username-Abhay;-)
    Townhall-7
    XP LEVEL-53
    Troops-all tier 1 troops are level 4
    Hi,I got to know about your clan when i post a thread and TheFrankman replied to check this thread to join this clan.I am playing this game from march 2015 when recommended by my friend. i participate in wars frequently and is able to 3 star bases.i love to donate and receive troops i can donate dragons,hogs,minions and all troops unlocked at town hall 7.I love to make friends and to chat i am often active and dont use bad words or become angry and use fluent English to chat.Please Reply Me Through PM and let me join your Great Clan!!Thank You.:D
    COC-USERNAME-Abhay;-) TOWNHALL-7 XP LEVEL- 53 CLAN-S.X.H.S BARBARIAN KING LEVEL-2
    HAY DAY--USERNAME -Abhay's Farm FARMER LEVEL-6 ANIMALS-Chicken ,Cow CROPS-Beans,Wheat,Corn

Hi! I am a TH7 level 55. I live in Dubai and I started clash of clans because my friends told me about it. I log in about 6 times a day for about 20 minutes each time. I donate a lot aswell. My in game name is Ahmed. Hope I'll be able to join!

Bump for August 12th, 2015. Looking for TH6s and TH7s over lvl 50!

Fresh Spawn

looking for mature clan

Lvl 56 th7
    Just trying to find a clan that is a good fit.
    Clash name is Steven

Bump for August 13th, 2015. STILL Looking for TH6s and TH7s over lvl 50!