Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Space Bars Recruiting Thread: More Than Just Clashers...

Space Bars Recruiting Thread: More Than Just Clashers...

(Space reserved for clan logo)

Hello all, this is the recruiting thread for the clan Space Bars. We have been in existence since May of 2013, but have recently had a clan split due to real life issues. In October of 2014 out of the ashes of the old clan a new smaller one emerged, ready to salt the Earth with the tears of our enemies. However, we are not just about playing Clash of Clans... I think it's best to quote our Clan Leader Jass's sentiments on the origin of the clan and its name...

"I was on my phone and looked at the space bar on it... it hit me then. My vision was to create a clan that wasn't just a bunch of people playing a game, it was to create a family well connected and get personal with each other... We've had issues and our clan has lost strength, but I have hope for the new version of our clan. We have to work even harder to become a well-oiled machine so we can get better."

We strive to be a hangout with a family atmosphere, where you can have fun and unload your issues or the day if need be. We also assist with base help and offer advice whenever possible. We often communicate with members via Kik Messenger, and though we are a clan of mostly adults, our ages range from 18 to 50. We also are an international clan, with members from across the globe. We war twice a week, and currently our Clan Wars Record is 151-65-3, and are a Level 7 clan in the Clan Perks period (99-44-3 during that time).

Clan Info From ClashOfStats.com

Current Join Requirements

• Must be around Level 50 (this is not permanent and can fluctuate)
    • Always use both war attacks and communicate if there is a problem.

General Clan Rules

• Be respectful to your fellow clanmates. It's a family atmosphere so disagreements will happen, just be civil about your interactions.
    • No excessive foul language. We do have a few preteens here!
    • We try not to have alts in the clan. We have had bad experiences with people with numerous alternate accounts, and it tends to mess up situations in war so we try not to have any at this time.
    • Keep your donation ratio somewhat ok (do not have a poor ratio for two league seasons, something like worse than 1:4. You won't be kicked for it, but if it get really bad we may have to talk about it).
    • Be active! Try to login at least 3 times a day.
    • Do not consistently ask for troops you can't make yourself outside of a Clan War/Donation Event. Now most times a fellow clanmate will give them to you because we are good guys, but it makes you look like a mooch if you abuse the practice.
    • COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE!!! It only takes 2 minutes to login and tell someone you can't do a war or will be away due to life issues. Please don't hesitate to tell us so a misunderstanding doesn't occur. Understand this: Proper communication is the biggest thing we stress besides attacking twice. We treat you like an adult if you treat us like adults.

Ranking Up

• Ranks are earned, not given. If you maintain a decent donation ratio (over 2:1), are active/excel in war, and communicate in chat for multiple league seasons you will be eligible for promotion. Inquiring how to get promoted is ok, but please do not spam asking for said promotion. We have people charting numbers, do not worry.

Rules for Clan War

• During War Prep: Our clan donates to War CCs by default: TH7s and TH8s get Dragons and Loons, TH9-TH11 get some combo of Dragons, Max Giants, Witches, Valkyries, Loons, or Lava Hounds.
    • If you don't attack once during the war without any explanation (prior or during), you risk being demoted/kicked. Please communicate with the clan!
    • In Clan War default strategy is to cross-attack on the 1st attack... let's say you're #9 in war you attack their #9. But if you feel you can't easily 2-star the opposite base, you can go as far as two spots down to attack (their #11). However, you must notify the person whose base it is on their cross-attack to see if it's ok... in other words, you have to communicate with the person ranked #11 in the Clan War. For the 2nd attack we want you to "play it by ear"; in other words, read the flow of the war and attack a previously attacked base closest BUT BELOW your level that gives you the best chance for the most new stars (a previously zero or one starred base). Make sure to ask a fellow member about your second attack if you don't know who to use it on! Lastly, It's a 24-hour war period, don't rush to use both attack early. Try to give yourself 8-10 hours in between war attacks unless you know you won't be on to use a 2nd later.
    • One attack per 12-hour period in War. If you don't use your 1st attack within 12 hours of the War beginning, you may have your cross target attacked and a base will be chosen for you by a ranked member. Repeated violations of this can get you kicked.
    • Announce in chat the base you will attack a few minutes before attacking. Give a chance for experienced members to go over the attack with you... it's always better to plan out the attack with a 2nd set of eyes!
    • If you need assistance changing your war base, there are clanmates are willing to help. Having killer CC means nothing if they can be easily lured into a corner and excellently executed! The CC troops are your base's highest DPS unit: Respect them, protect them!
    • Wars are always declared every Monday-Thursday afternoon around 6-7 PM EST (unless we send a PM rescheduling it). Make sure you have enough elixir to make your armies/donations! If you don't think you'll be active for war, make sure you opt-out a day in advance. Opting in means we expect two attacks, if you opt-in and don't attack twice you better have a good reason for not or you risked demotion/being kicked. It is your responsibility to ensure you are ready for Clan Wars, don't be a clashing klutz!

How To Apply

Post this first in a reply here: Your In-Game Name, Your Experience Level, Your Town Hall level, and a screenshot of your current base (screenshot is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL). Give a brief summary of yourself: Anything from Age/Gender/Where you live/etc, but make sure to include how you got into Clash of Clans and anything you think we should know. We don't require your life summary, but it makes it easier to evaluate you. I will add we probably accept 95% of the people who actually apply, only when people don't give us any info/too lowleveled have we rejected them. Heck, we even take lowlevels if they actually communicate well. If you don't hear from us within 2 days, it means your application wasn't accepted.

EDIT 1/26/2015: DO NOT SEARCH OUR CLAN AND SEND A REQUEST TO JOIN WITHOUT GETTING APPROVAL FIRST. All post entries must (and will) be evaluated in a timely manner by our Leader/Co-Leaders once it is read. We will let you know within a day via PM.

If you try to join us without first applying in this thread/waiting for consideration you will be rejected immediately with no consideration given. If you have joined already (non-ranking clanmate accepts you) without waiting for consideration it hurts your chances for future promotion.
    We stress reading and communication in our clan, if you can't follow the rules in this post how can we think you'll follow the rules in the clan? Make sure you follow the guidelines correctly!

Like it says in the title, we're more than just Clashers. Come on and find out, are ya game?

Clan Name: Space Bars
    Clan Perks Level: Level 7, 4825/5200
    Members: 21/50
    Clan Tag: #82UYPYLG

Clan Leader: Jass
    Clan Emblem

Last edited by TheFrankman; August 5th, 2017 at 04:43 AM.

Trainee

Looking to join.

In game name : BlackStar
    Th level : 7
    Exp level : 44

Hi, I'm looking to join your clan. As I'm not level 50 I would understand if you rejected my application, but I could easily get there in the next week or two. I started playing COC about 2 months ago, and I have learnt alot.

I hope you will accept.
    Regards, Blackstar.

Fresh Spawn

Talking CoC Clan

Hello,my IGN is DJ.X,I am a town hall 8,level 78,and this is my base:http://imgur.com/Wjm77w5.I started playing CoC on May of 2014,my friend was an CoC addict and he got me into it too.Somedays I am very active and get on every few minutes to attack(I barch mostly) and somedays I get on only once or twice so excuse me on those days.That pretty much sums up my application.I hope you let me join your clan.TTYL in the clan(hopefully :P).

bump for today 12/30/2014
    Co-Leader of the clan Space Bars, a War Clan dedicated to the ideal of communication, helping others and interacting/treating people like adults. We like to have fun and strive to be more than a random group of Clashers... Any questions check the link -> http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-Just-Clashers

bump for today 12/31/2014
    Co-Leader of the clan Space Bars, a War Clan dedicated to the ideal of communication, helping others and interacting/treating people like adults. We like to have fun and strive to be more than a random group of Clashers... Any questions check the link -> http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-Just-Clashers

bump for New Year's Day 1/1/2015!

bump for 1/2/2015

Mr Bob Dobolina, lvl 34, th5.

My son introduced me to the game a few weeks ago and I got hooked. I joined the clan that he was a member of, but I think that I might be better suited to a more mature group. I'm progressing quickly, and would love to find a home that will put up with my low(er) ranking until it matures (I'm almost maxed at th5 about to make the jump to th6). I play well with others, donate often, am very willing to learn and be an active supporting teammate.

Alternatively, if you have any other recommendations for how to find a good incubator until I fit the bill for joining a reputable clan (apparently it's th8 or better from what I'm reading in the forums), I would appreciate the help.

Many thanks.

Join Request

IGN -Kevina
    Level - 69
    TH - 8

franklin made me fill this out.

The clan rules and description sound like a perfect clan. Let's win some wars!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinaf150 View Post
    franklin made me fill this out.

The clan rules and description sound like a perfect clan. Let's win some wars!
    Well it was that or get kicked due to not following guidelines, so...