Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Event! MUFFINS

It's going to be tough.

The final total was 206 million for the Christmas event. So the 267 million goal for this event is much better than the 321 million goal for the Christmas event, but it's still much higher that we managed for the Christmas event.

On the bright side: it's faster to make muffins, and maybe, just maybe people will be less busy than they were last week. It's still the holidays, but the Christmas madness is over. New Year's is usually not quite as crazy.

And maybe people will be less discouraged. It was so obvious that the goal was impossible last time that many people gave up really early on.
    Level 211

A phonograph? Why would we park a phonograph outside on our farm? The telescope from last New Years (before I started farming) was fabulous and appropriate. Even grotesque statuary is fun to feature in town, but I feel that the phonograph is just plain silly. I will work to get as many muffins as possible to make the global goal possible for those that want it, but it will stay in storage at my farm.

Okay, I'm already giving it a Hay Day "spin" and I haven't even posted this yet...if it plays something fabulous when you tap it, I may bring it out in the summer and park it next to the chickens and let them do a chicken dance...or possibly take it to the beach for a party. At least it's not a "boom box."

Bake on!
    Last edited by MiniGardener; December 27th, 2014 at 02:31 AM.

Farm Level 133 | Town 43 | Achievements 145/150

Happy sc is including all players this time

Quote Originally Posted by LuluHulu2409 View Post
    I put my heart and soul into getting the bell. I used TOM, and stopped boat and truck orders to fulfill the Complete Personal Goal. I have a pig balloon from last year, so I think I will save my muffins for hungry Townies. Not dropping out of events for ever, but today I am feeling really burned by Super Cell!
    I agree...I did the same thing. I don't like when I see complaints, but I must admit, this event was out of reach for many, particularly because newer players did not have access to the sewing machine. Global events should be just that...for all players.

Wouldnt it be nice if the final personal goal prize for this event was the bell?
    ImAtWiTzEnD
    Farm level 175
    Town level 59
    #QGUR82PL

Well, it's just a game anyway. I see no reason to be stressed over a stupid event.

It's the holiday and I want to take a break from all the games, not spend all my time on them. Sc set really high goals and leave no break between two events, so no thanks. I'm not even participating.

I remember quitting Hayday once to focus on more important thing in my life. May just quit again.
    Last edited by East24; December 27th, 2014 at 02:39 AM.
    GC: EastCao
    Level 64
    Kik: eastcao

GC friend requests are welcome

From our NH chat:

- Guys did you see the cow ballon i got as a personal goal?
    + I got a chicken balloon! I hate it -.-
    * Don't be embarrassed by it, show us your chicken balloon!
    - What did you get?
    * Dunno, i haven't sent off the muffins yet. But considering how lucky (!) I am it will Probably be a pig balloon haha.
    * Guys i got a pig balloon. Well at least it is pink and pretty.
    GC: Madeleine Akaino KIK: madeleineakaino
    Farm Level 107 & Town Level 34, NH: Its Jennys Hood

I got the chicken balloon then a gold voucher!

Just joined back after about 2 yrs.
    Can't wait to get back into the game.

too

i got chicken baloon too, then 2 wood panels, then 2 deeds, dunno what next, hope it will be telescope.... if not, i think this event is not worth it.

For some strange reason I am oddly pleased about this event.
    I don't even care about the decorations.
    Just ready for a positive experince regarding these global events I guess.

Have been unloading my woolies(finally) and my popcorn in my RSS.
    And planted a bunch of new raspberry and blackberry bushes. Happily I have lots of space to plants extra.
    I guess I'll be getting TOM to fetch me some axes later on. But there's no way I will send him for muffins!

for what it's worth, the raspberry bushes are ready to harvest faster. 18 hrs as opposed to 1 day and some for the blackberries.

Quote Originally Posted by xanderjojo View Post
    i got chicken baloon too, then 2 wood panels, then 2 deeds, dunno what next, hope it will be telescope.... if not, i think this event is not worth it.
    Ooooohhhh! It would be fabulous if the telescope were the 5th prize!!! I have been coveting that since I first saw one on a farm!

Bake on, farmers!!

Farm Level 133 | Town 43 | Achievements 145/150

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly888 View Post
    For some strange reason I am oddly pleased about this event.
    I don't even care about the decorations.
    Just ready for a positive experince regarding these global events I guess.

Have been unloading my woolies(finally) and my popcorn in my RSS.
    And planted a bunch of new raspberry and blackberry bushes. Happily I have lots of space to plants extra.
    I guess I'll be getting TOM to fetch me some axes later on. But there's no way I will send him for muffins!

for what it's worth, the raspberry bushes are ready to harvest faster. 18 hrs as opposed to 1 day and some for the blackberries.
    Hi Sparkly!

Thank you for your encouraging post. I'm also grateful for your reminder of the faster turnover rate for the raspberries. My brain is still arcing and shorting out from the sewing

Hi MiniG!

I agree. I've been yearning for that telescope for nearly a year! I see it's available for a pickup truck load of diamonds, hopefully, some lucky people can win it.
    Last edited by AsYouWish; December 27th, 2014 at 04:30 AM.
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    I love this game, and the people who create and play it.
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM