Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Event! MUFFINS

New Event! MUFFINS

I think I officially don't like SC anymore! Muffins will take up a lot of berries and thus, axes!
    Thank you so much SC! 😝😠
    The global prize isn't even anywhere close to being as nice as the Christmas bell. I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas but it will not be spent on more diamond. Thought about it but after the Christmas event was made so impossible for many & now this!! No way!
    "Lil' Patch"💖 Level 100✨124/126 Achievements✨
    KIK: ffwife97 💕 GC: ktmac4398
    Sorry, No Facebook

Temporarily have PMs turned off...please message another forum mod for help. TY :)
    Argh! I had 200 popcorn ready to go lol. I had a feeling it would not be popcorn! Plus didn't I jokingly say the NYE event would be muffins? Oh, SC. You make me laugh.

Honestly, I was not much into the bell but the phonograph? Now that's different. I really want this one.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

I received an iTunes gift card, too, and like you no diamond purchase as I normally would. Of course for me it's more because there wasn't even a holiday discount offered, just the usual $69.99 offer. 😔
    Pavia level 58 farmer at Pavia's Glen
    GC ID dhaunivan99

Most Level-Headed Member
    Let's go muffin makers!

So far the prizes are just as bad. It started off promising with a chicken balloon, but went terribly down hill from there into a stone block, and then a deed. A single useless deed for the third event goal. I feel deceived.
    KIK: Kristadunnsmith GC: Krista*Smith
    Level 116 with 125/126 Achievements
    Daily Player/Boat Helper
    I occasionally help boats that need cream or sugar.
    I do not send challenges, nor do I like to receive them!

I got a chicken balloon - what is that? Then 1 gold ticket then 2 gold tickets so reasonably happy

I Remember You Mentioned About Muffins!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    Argh! I had 200 popcorn ready to go lol. I had a feeling it would not be popcorn! Plus didn't I jokingly say the NYE event would be muffins? Oh, SC. You make me laugh.

Honestly, I was not much into the bell but the phonograph? Now that's different. I really want this one.
    Yes, I do, I remember you wrote somewhere about muffins or other breakfast stuff for NYE. Next time, just hush-hush on what will be for the next holiday event, shall we fellow farmers? Apparently SC read all posts regarding holiday events speculations and made fun of us. Again, I heard noise of people falling on the floor laughing way from Finland (SC HQ). Poor Tom never gotten any rest

Most Level-Headed Member
    121 is the personal goal.

267,000,000 is the global event goal! Wow...does that seem high again? I don't think I am going all out on this event. I did get the chicken balloon as the first prize.
    "Lil' Patch"💖 Level 100✨124/126 Achievements✨
    KIK: ffwife97 💕 GC: ktmac4398
    Sorry, No Facebook

What kills me is I just sold like..30 muffins today. And many days before. Sigh I guess no more cookies and bread for awhile. Just muffin muffin muffins. And Tom running for muffins ..