View Poll Results: What do You think of my Idea?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like MEGA BASE

46 42.20%
  • I like MEGA WAR

52 47.71%
  • I like Civil War

46 42.20%
  • They need some changes(post in comments)

19 17.43%
  • I hate them...I like stuff how it is

22 20.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Different Modes to Clan Wars

Different Modes to Clan Wars(make CWs more entertaining)

New modes to Clan Wars:

Basically how this will work will be that you will have 3 war start buttons. Each labeled start war like there currently is...so it would look something similar to this:

Classic War
    START WAR

Small Civil War
    START WAR

Clan War Mode War
    START WAR

Once you start war you will find a opponent as you normally would. The first two options will start normally. However, the last one will start different. Anyone online at the time will get a poll popped up on their screen. The options will be listed, and in the top right corner there will be an info button. It will tell you what each war is. Anyone who hops on before 10 people have voted will be forced to vote before viewing their base. In the war button u can view the amounts of votes for each one. In the event that once 10 people have voted that the top voted are ties, you will vote again for the top tied ones, then if there's anither tie the same event happens until a decision is reached. The most voted war will be the type of war. Basically, wait time WILL ONLY BE REDUCED BY 50% AS YOURE NOT WAITING TO START EACH MODE OF WAR.

Here are the modes:

Classic: Normal, average clan wars

MEGA BASE: One battlefield, 2 bases. This battle field is huge, troops can only be spawned from your end of the battlefeild. The scout button: allows you to view the entire battlefeild. This is represented by one base. Same symbol when he base is under attack as normal. Multiple people can raid at once. The competition to this is as following: each clan gets a possibility of 4 stars plus the amount of THs there are. One star is rewarded for each 25% of the base destroyed, and for each TH destroyed. Since both sides can attack each other at once, the battle might go into troop vs troop combat. The battlefeild is the same size as normal multiplied by the number of clanmates on each side(to fit all the stuff in) times 3. Each side has 1 of those thirds. Then there's a center third to it to split the sides of the battlefeild. The builders huts also come into action, to repair objects you need builders, so each person gets to deploy 1 builder at a time to repair. THs cannot be repaired. Each item you repair takes 30 minutes, storages also cannot be repaired. Be careful, if the building the builder is trying to rebuild, or the hut the builder uses is destroyed, that builder cannot be used again during that war. You might be wondering how is war win loot worked into this? Well, the war win loot is 1/10 of each storage destroyed. This is split throughout the clan depending on the placement in a normal war. So the higher up you are, the more you get. You only get loot if you participate. Lose loot is the same as normal. The Clan 1 clan XP is earned for every building destroyed.

MEGA WAR: This is a 24 Hour mode. You load up war army camps. In which are exactly like your army camps. When u tap your army camps there's an option to convert troops to war army camps. Your entire clan does this in the 24 hour period. Then at the end both bunches of troops are launched at each other at the same time. The winner is the side with the last troop standing. Your troops are all launched in an orderly cube at each other. The orderly cube is organized by the following: the higher lvls and THs troops are in the front, the others are in the back. The war loot is total to: cost of troops destroyed times 3, times the lvl of your TH.
    War loot is cut in half due to time. Coleaders and leaders can choose or make a formation on how they launch, which would be like organizing a base with troops. Clan XP is only given to winner.

Civil War Mode: There are 4 teams, 2 of them are one clan. The other two are mixed. Each team gets 3 attacks(one for each team) You need at least 20 members to choose this option. Placement is random, and loot is the same as normal clan wars. Also for coordination there's another in-war chat tab. This can be used to chat with your group. Just for fun, no clan XP earned here.

Short war: lasts one day, 12h prep, 12 hr battle day. Otherwise same as normal. Sorry no poll for this...you can still post if u like it in the replies. War win loot is cut in half as well as the time, however, you only get 1/4 of the normal amount of clan XP.

MASSIVE WAR: This is a war where 4 clans fight each other. Two on each side. This war is like a normal war, but larger:)Clan XP is normal, and given to both clans on the side that earned it.

Defence mode: The game spawns random troops in random positions for 24 hours, the better your base does, the better the loot. Your scores are competed with 1 enemy clan. Whoever lasts the longest with the least amount of average percentage wins. Clan XP given only to winner

Capture the Flag: Each clan gets one flag, and 1 base. This war lasts 4 days, meaning you get two times the loot if your clan wins as to what it normally would be. Your clan gets 1 archer tower for every 5 players. A clan player map appears. Wig randomly spawned bases. Creating a new single player map. This single player map provides gold and elixir. You get to keep the elixir for training the troops, but the gold goes towards your clan. The times are removed for this mode, as the gold is used to upgrade the archer towers during the one day prep. Since the archer towers wouldn't be enough, each time a new day begins you get random supplies, for each player. The bigger the clan, the more defence you get. The person who builds this base out of all the players applies a new rank. Which is promotable from any rank except leader. You still get to keep the old rank, but this person has to design the base. This person can ONLY be chosen by the leader. For each player, you get 1 item per day, 10 people are required for this war. Battle day: Two people can attack a base at a time. Each person can only attack once. The team that gets the most flags wins. Note: the flag can only be held by the flag runner, which has info here:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...88#post3555488

also, clan XP is double, and earned for each building destroyed, 50 XP earned when flag taken.

SCV: or Small Civil War is where your clan gets divided in two for a limited time. One side CANNOT communicate with the other. Otherwise like a normal war. No clan XP earned here

NEW BUTTON: War Tourney! 10 clans are put against each other. Each time a clan wins, it goes to the next round, the other clans will wait and watch the action. Each clan can SPECTATE the other war matches. Each time your clan progresses to the next stage, the war loot increases, it is not rewarded until the end. The winner gets an additional loot reward based on their TH!!! However, not winning a war will give less loot as usual even in these competitions. Also, War Tourney adds a win number to the clan description area, that says Tourney Wins:

Other Poll for ideas not in this post: PLEASE VISIT:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...t-Modes-to-CWs

Thanks for Reading please post a comment on what you think and vote in the poll. I'd love your feedback, please reply with some. Even if it's as a compliment and you have no feedback.

PLEASE REPLY, HELP OTHERS SEE THIS THREAD.

If if you are confused, please reply for which mode you are confused over, that way I can answer any questions.
    Last edited by BlahBlah161616; April 16th, 2015 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks to FireThief for the sig and Subz for the profile pic...tap this link to visit their GFX shop and get an amazing sig like this one

Check out my CW ideas
    Help my thread out, reply!!!
    ^Click Here^

Thumbs Up

I think this is a good idea and could be interesting to see in clash of clan
    CLAN: DEATH ASSASSINS|STATUS:FARMING for my awesome banter base|
    Lv 75|TH:8|TROPHY RECORD 1418

BOOM BEACH:HQ 11| LV 32

Quote Originally Posted by Theicon0801 View Post
    I think this is a good idea and could be interesting to see in clash of clan
    Added the poll...slightly early, and thanks for the feedback

Thanks to FireThief for the sig and Subz for the profile pic...tap this link to visit their GFX shop and get an amazing sig like this one

Check out my CW ideas
    ^Click Here^

Quote Originally Posted by Theicon0801 View Post
    I think this is a good idea and could be interesting to see in clash of clan :cool:
    Thanks for voting:) it helps me out.
    Last edited by BlahBlah161616; December 27th, 2014 at 09:29 PM.

Check out my CW ideas
    ^Click Here^

That's a lot to take in at once

Just my opinion, that seems a little complex.

Maybe they could just have a final battle on an open field after stars are racked up for an additional 3 stars to the winner. The battle could be between all War CC troops and troops that survived their attacks used between both clans. It wouldn't affect bonus loot or anything but could possibly alter the outcome.

May not make it into the game, but still fun to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonSC82 View Post
    Just my opinion, that seems a little complex.

Maybe they could just have a final battle on an open field after stars are racked up for an additional 3 stars to the winner. The battle could be between all War CC troops and troops that survived their attacks used between both clans. It wouldn't affect bonus loot or anything but could possibly alter the outcome.

May not make it into the game, but still fun to consider.
    The idea of this was new modes to select before warring. To make war more fun and although this makes it a little complex, I think it's enough for our minds to handle. Unless someone is an alien and not an intelligent one. Last I checked the human race was a smart species.
    Last edited by BlahBlah161616; December 26th, 2014 at 09:51 PM.

Check out my CW ideas
    ^Click Here^

I like the mega base idea. Not sure on the others. Would like to see a mode for 12hr prep 12hr war

Quote Originally Posted by YMCMBeast View Post
    I like the mega base idea. Not sure on the others. Would like to see a mode for 12hr prep 12hr war
    Good idea...I'll add that now. Remember to vote in the poll.
    Last edited by BlahBlah161616; December 26th, 2014 at 10:04 PM.

Check out my CW ideas
    ^Click Here^

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlah161616 View Post
    The idea of this was new modes to select before warring. To make war more fun and although this makes it a little complex, I think it's enough for our minds to handle. Unless someone is an alien and not an intelligent one. Last I checked the human race was a smart species.
    I think it would be interesting to see, but at the same time what seems to make it more fun for you and I, may make others not enjoy it.

I guess I'm looking at it differently. Some people don't want it to be that complex. You're talking about a mega base consisting of multiple bases and THs. Who designs this layout? As you know, designing your layout can sometimes be a time consuming event as is. Now with multiple members' bases being integrated into a mega base, what happens when a member decide to join a different clan? Does that mean its back to the drawing board to fill the voids created by the lost member? Maybe it would be fun, maybe it would be a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonSC82 View Post
    I think it would be interesting to see, but at the same time what seems to make it more fun for you and I, may make others not enjoy it.

I guess I'm looking at it differently. Some people don't want it to be that complex. You're talking about a mega base consisting of multiple bases and THs. Who designs this layout? As you know, designing your layout can sometimes be a time consuming event as is. Now with multiple members' bases being integrated into a mega base, what happens when a member decide to join a different clan? Does that mean its back to the drawing board to fill the voids created by the lost member? Maybe it would be fun, maybe it would be a nightmare.
    The entire clan adds their parts to it during prep day. If the member leaves before placing the parts u don't get the parts, if he places it first u keep the parts.

Check out my CW ideas
    ^Click Here^